Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. (2219 Views)

Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by heyma: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe]
Get a life... Cameroonian goat.

Pig, who's camerounian or who's a goat,...+
Your consistent hype of camerounian issues is suspecious.
Go back to buea or yaounde and get your own life.
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
heyma:
32. heyma: Quote Post
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe]
Get a life... Cameroonian goat.

Pig, who's camerounian or who's a goat,...+
Your consistent hype of camerounian issues is suspecious.
Go back to buea or yaounde and get your own life.

See pointless post by a Cameroonian goat on a very educative thread for Nigeria friends of Bakassi.

@Heyma
Get a life i say and this is my last response to u, so frame it and put it up on ur wall. u had ur 1minute of fame, u bloody attention seeker. tongue
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by UncleJJ(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

The surprise is dat some Nigerians actually want to cede Bakassi people oil rich territory to Cameroon like Gowon. U will be surprised. Having to fight Cameroonians about Bakassi is one ting but to fight Nigerians too, is just bizarre.

The Cabals at work again. They are trying to corner the fortune of the people of Bakassi by all means necessary. Bakassi is the next River State in terms of Oil and the Cabals want it. They have planned for it for a very long time.

In my opinion,the Nigeria political elites(Boko Haram)tried to corner the oil in the South(Bakassi) via Cameroon. U see alot of talk of Nigeria and Cameroon jointly exploiting the Bakassi Oil. No talk of landed rights or people.(indigenes)

Bakassi was simply handed to Cameroon and legitimized via the ICJ. Gowon and OBJ were just puppets for the elites that operates in Nigeria and Cameroon and their international Allies. The same group in the Nigeria counter-coup and also persecuted the Biafra War. The same group dat killed Abacha.

The same group dat has ruled and ruined Nigeria via shady dealings with imperialist internationalist.(Neo-Colonialist)

ILLUMINATI
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
UncleJJ:

ILLUMINATI

Dat is wat some call dem...Others call dem the cabal. I prefer cabal. grin
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by heyma: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe][/quote]

Mamfe Camerounian Pig, .... this is also my last post thanks for your useless point , in a an idiotic debate
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by jidestar: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
@ bliss let the Bakassi story rest. The Bakassi can look after demselves. Not surprise about the abuse thou. Dat Cameroonpig was ranting about buying effik slaves and using them for their farms. Suggestive of mistreatment to come.

https://www.nairaland.com/1070977/lets-celebrate-inteligencia-gej...bakassi-back/2
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
jidestar: @ bliss let the Bakassi story rest. The Bakassi can look after demselves. Not surprise about the abuse thou. Dat Cameroonpig was ranting about buying effik slaves and using them for their farms. Suggestive of mistreatment to come.

https://www.nairaland.com/1070977/lets-celebrate-inteligencia-gej...bakassi-back/2

It's just unfortunate
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by jidestar: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

It's just unfortunate

Babe, u get down and fight for urs like a soldier and i like dat. Don't mind my fights with does tribalist, lets talk.
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
lollz do not derail my thread. Dunno y all the jokers end up on bliss's corner. grin
Re: Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. by onila(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
what do u expect from horn-y drunkard bantu`s

they shld bomb that bakassi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did My Facebook Friend Just Commit Suicide? / My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.