Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (27589 Views)

Goldie's Boyfriend Prezzo With Naked Girls In His Bath Tub / Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by oladayo042: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
I'm sure that picture was taken after kpekusing.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by tonyx4x44(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ucheosefoh: U mean dat tin we use 2 drink with sugar and groundnut when they is no food
it which must no be named!!!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Who be Goldie?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
sorry who are goldie and prezzo?. Is jay-.z looking to hire house maids? undecided
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

How e go concern you?
Bloody sadist and enemy of progress.
If na to kill the entire Aluu Community now, na you go dey shout everywhere.

Blood tasty bit*ch.

Acidtalk thank u, there is something I know for sure, ugly ppl like feeling important, most especially when they are in a public forum where think nobody knows them. But I know this biatch using 2 IDs, very ugly and I stil don't know why she goes about calling ppl ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by omiobo: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
berem: Wetin consign me? undecided
And how does it affect the price of that commodity that rose from 350naira to 800 per paint?

are you garri that needs to be consigned?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by HayZee06(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ayorh4you:

i tire o ma sis. E no concern me rara
E ₪☺ concern u bt u av d tym 2 click on d thread and make comment...2 tinz are involved here
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by kundul: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mehn dis guy go don shine d congo taya sef. D guy really luks lyk a play boy let's jst b following dem 1 day 1 day story go begin. Enjoy ooh my guy
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by 2sa2: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Prezzo gat swag, Goldie... too yellow, she be like all those warri girls wey dey carry weight #not feminine atal
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

Acidtalk thank u, there is something I know for sure, ugly ppl like feeling important, most especially when they are in a public forum where think nobody knows them. But I know this biatch using 2 IDs, very ugly and I stil don't know why she goes about calling ppl ugly.
LMAO! I don suffer for NL! Seems my presence is making some peeps go mental! Dammit! BEREM is a CHAMPION!!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by acidtalk: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

The bit*ch is such a bloody irritant.
She lacks wisdom even in the smallest iota of it.

Very envious of every good news and over excited when there's a bad one announced.

Little wonder why she can't ever progress.

Goldie dey newyork dey hangout with super stars , the bit*ch doesn't even have an international passport not to talk of an Afghanistan visa on it.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Booty4me: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Very envious of every good news and over excited when there's a bad one announced.

Goldie dey newyork dey hangout with super stars , the bit*ch doesn't even have an international passport not to talk of an Afghanistan visa on it.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

i dey laff o! i too much. guy! me i no dey look uche face! keep ranting.na you go tire o!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Abeg make I laff. God, u too get mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
berem: i dey laff o! i too much. guy! me i no dey look uche face! keep ranting.na you go tire o!

U are too ugly to insult ppl and if u annoy me more than this I will paste ur picture here to tell u I know u.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Godysien(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
And how does it affect the price of that commodity that rose from 350naira to 800 per paint?
So u d fear to talk eeh,what commodity?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Booty4me: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

U are too ugly to insult ppl and if u annoy me more than this I will paste ur picture here to tell u I know u.

please don't say what you cant do ... Oya paste the pix grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chochoman: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
olodo,its concern not 'consign'.

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
Godysien: So u d fear to talk eeh,what commodity?
lol! abeg i dey fear ban.shebi you know the commodity? i no go use my mouth talk am.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by gentleoyink: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2012

You fit mention the name of the commodity o. Seun and his gang of moderators are enlightened now. In the past. they banned people when the important commodity was mentioned, because the data was only available to the Garri community. Now reality don show. Seun make una apologize!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Odinaka00(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

Lolz....guy make U̶̲̥̅̊ vex nd paste her pix na.....I wan see am
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Aksally(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Who knows the meaning of this: HDTATPOGITM
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Babaken(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
sheyie2007: Make we de jump? angry
. On Make we naked de dance for street accrobatic nonsense.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by bisiswag(f): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ayorh4you:

i tire o ma sis. E no concern me rara
E nor concern me,e nor concern me,but una go still open thread,look picture finish,dt nor go reach,una go still carry dey comment. Abeg,make una carry go joor
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by KINGwax(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
per paint? I alwys knw you'll expose your foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by KINGwax(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^
acidtalk:

How e go concern you?
Bloody sadist and enemy of progress.
If na to kill the entire Aluu Community now, na you go dey shout everywhere.

Blood tasty bit*ch.
ha ha haaa. She don offend u before ni?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by mimifavour(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pin 234AAB68
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by callobi4me: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Big brother hv try 4 u prezzo n Goldie carry go!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: per paint? I alwys knw you'll expose your foolishness!
here comes another hater! yes! "per paint" as it is popularly called in lagos.anyone who lives in lagos understands what am saying.so dont act as if you dunno what am talking about!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
??
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
tonyx4x44: it which must no be named!!!
yes oh or else u no de implication of mentioning it lol
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by GudluckIBB(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2012

Even me I'm tired
I wonder how this will contribute to the healing process of that woman who was flown to Germany and whose husband is from Otuoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter / WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.