Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (27458 Views)

Goldie's Boyfriend Prezzo With Naked Girls In His Bath Tub / Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by acidtalk: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Super1759: I use to have deep respect for your posts but,seriously I don't know what all this is for. You are simply. Acting like a normal untrained kid in the street that will throw sand on cars for spilling water on him. In as much as we have our different opinions,this is soo immature and untrainned way to handle issues. Stop all dis jooor

Sand keh? When STONES are still free. I will crack the windshield straight up.

Om a more serious note, without being too boastful, I LOVE MY PERSONALITY on nairaland. I am one fellow you can't predict.

I create insightful threads, Fight when need be, crack jokes at will and be very sarcastic when least expected.

I get easily bored and will hate it if I am very predictable.

To some people I am too serious, to some I am too jovial while to others I have harsh.

That's the beauty of ACIDTALK.

Please if you want someone easily predicted, then I am sorry to tell you that person isn't me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Who are these two people. Are they part of the committee investigating the scarcity of yam in Lagos, due to lack of beans?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
Two ugly creatures, wonder what their child would look like.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
Super1759: I smell the ALUU BLOOD running in you guys vein. What's the hatred and names for? Is it that you guys asked her out and she declined the request or what? I don't get it

Guy abeg u to please speak intelligently and say what u knoow, should I be a guy I won't dare gist a girl like her.

And what is the aluu thing u are talking about here is what I don't know.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
black_beau: Monkey and Gorilla take pictures.how charming

Nna mehn. These 2 people picture can scare a year old baby. No comments.....

*crying*....mammy.

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidosis™:
OKAY !! I am here!
Please enough of all these..
besides, I don't even care who these guys are.. goldie or whatever.. they are not better than anyone here, except you see yourself as "inferior"..

Though, I hardly comment on "celebrity" related threads, as some of them are not worthy to be followed. you need to meet them to know them..
But then, I won't force my taste on you.. You have your life to live.

BTW, miss,

You really do not need to oppose/counter/attack a female like you.. What if I call you b*tch.. How would you feel??
Stop hating on a woman.. just because you want some cheap attention.. (a bad characteristics of black women).

So far so good, who needs attention? As if I care about Nairaland and u in particular. *hisses*. Since u care not to know what brought about my grievances, Guy abeg u fit waka pass?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Super1759: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

Guy abeg u to please speak intelligently and say what u knoow, should I be a guy I won't dare gist a girl like her.

And what is the aluu thing u are talking about here is what I don't know.
oh really! So why bashing your fellow lady as if she gat your man? What's the hatred for? I understand. We have different ways to reason,but a lady bashing a lady....stop displaying your talent here please.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by jaido09: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
Watever. MtcheeeeewwwwwwW!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Super1759: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Sand keh? When STONES are still free. I will crack the windshield straight up.

Om a more serious note, without being too boastful, I LOVE MY PERSONALITY on nairaland. I am one fellow you can't predict.

I create insightful threads, Fight when need be, crack jokes at will and be very sarcastic when least expected.

I get easily bored and will hate it if I am very predictable.

To some people I am too serious, to some I am too jovial while to others I have harsh.

That's the beauty of ACIDTALK.

Please if you want someone easily predicted, then I am sorry to tell you that person isn't me.
good. One of the characteristics of a man is the ability to control the flame or trauma been kindled by a woman and make her walk through the flame smilling. so far so good. Take it off your neck,we still belong together. That's the fun of NL. Greviances is absolutely childish and uncalled for. ONE LOVE
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by fineangel: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Gud 4 them
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by EdwinB1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Super1759: oh really! So why bashing your fellow lady as if she gat your man? What's the hatred for? I understand. We have difference ways to reason,but a lady bashing a lady....stop displaying your talent here please.
she is not okay upstairs
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by maxisfield(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
Prezzo too wowo for ds pix na undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Joeblis(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Some naughty kids just derialed this thread....why not create a thread in the crime and violence section and sort it out?or what do you think?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by gentleoyink: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
twentycent: Sory to derail this thread but do you know that I coined this initials: HDTATPOGITM
Pls someone should crack those initials for the forum to understand how this post doesn't affect dat G tinzzzzz in d market...hope Seun and his gang will not be activated on this issue.

HDTATPOGITM Expo 'How does that affect the price of......' clear Niaralanders make una complete am o
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by RuuDie(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2012
The inscription on that Hoodie says it all. . ."SWAG DON'T COME CHEAP!"--- THA PREZZZ remains the man and till thy kingdom come, I'll be his fan!

He may not have won at the BBA show, but he didn't lose an awful lot either.

Carry dey Go Prezzo Baba --- more success to you cool
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by charles424(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2012
rafhell: Are they married now

Stupid question,,,you and Gold digger ..oh sorry Goldie dey fightask am now,abi u no get her number...

I told you I trust 9ja babe she.go
help am squander that dollars wey he get for big broda,no be 9ja babe?mtchewwwwww
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Goldieluks: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Golden monkey. grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by sirwyte(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Wetin cm consign me wit ds yeye news whn I jst sent my gal 2 buy me a cup of "G" tins. Na im b my consign bt dm don increase d price again.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2012
EdwinB1: she is not okay upstairs

And u blame calloti for insulting u ppl. Phulish u. Abeg getout.

@ super1759 hence u keep on ending ur comments arrogantly and biasly I wll never stop to tell u to pls get a life. Let me deal with 'to whom it may concern'.

I will ignore u here, ignore u in real instances.

its 11:45pm here, so I need to dive my bed. Bye!
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Revolva(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2012
And how dis this help to change the price of fuel at the fillilg station and even help the flood to dry away ??
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by dartsidius7(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2012
acidtalk:

This is what happens when people don't know the genesis of people's misunderstanding but just take sides.

For over a week this girl insulted me on every damn thread I posted just because I was AGAINST the unwarranted revenge on the Aluu community. My opinion was that two wrongs can never make a right and that the perpetrators should be fished out inside of hunting innocent people.

She never wanted to hear any of it, she said I was wicked because I didn't support the burning of Aluu.

Now I am paying her in her very own coin and you people are here deffending and pitying her?

Please go to that thread and many others and see how she kept trailing and insulting me. I wanted her to see me as timid and she fell for the bait.

Sorry if this annoys anyone but the truth is the bi*tch needs to be wipped seriously.

i think she likes you. grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by acidtalk: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2012
dartsidius7:

i think she likes you. grin

Hell NO!!!
Its a taboo in my village to have anything to do with a lun*atic
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by amypaul(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Good for Them
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by killuminati(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012
How does dis reduce the prize of toto in obalende road angry
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by desthan(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
RuuDie: The inscription on that Hoodie says it all. . ."SWAG DON'T COME CHEAP!"--- THA PREZZZ remains the man and till thy kingdom come, I'll be his fan!

He may not have won at the BBA show, but he didn't lose an awful lot either.

Carry dey Go Prezzo Baba --- more success to you cool

Prezzo is the man o jare! it would have been a shame if he had lost both prizze. . . .

Now son, wrap dat congo up, n ditch the bitch, no Poo., dt way yr efforts would not be in vain.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by oluwauchenoni: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
If dem like make dem go Moon, who the heck Cares... Well I don't
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by maryswags: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
rafhell: Are they married now

Ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter / WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.