Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time (42678 Views)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by efemena2013: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2013
I don't think there I s anything wrong with courtship before marriage. provider is a Christian courtship where there will be absence of sexual intercourse. because that is the good to kn ow each other and to also know both parents. it is true u cant know the other partner very well. married people change base on so many factors.
Re: Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by mozein: 4:13am On May 11, 2015
COURTSHIP IS ADVISABLE TO HELP YOU KNOW UR SPOUSE TO BE, THOUGH IT'S NOT SEEN SPECIFICALLY IN THE BIBLE. Prov.24:3 says "By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established". How do u get to understand ur spouse to be? its during the courtship u get to understand better. u don't go into marriage to understand each other. u should understand each other before going in there so that the marriage can be establish. my advice is pls you should all test the spirit of some so called MEN OF GOD
Re: Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by innobarca(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why are there so many problems in marriages dis days despite the COURTSHIP rubbish?Few people i know DAT didn't hv anything like courtship are happy in their marriages including MYSELF,yes MYSELF,,,,I didn't court my wife,no visitation, no sex,nothing until introduction and GOD surprised me with a virgin.....I am happily married with 2 kids infact people envy my marriage
Re: Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time by SujiAndrew(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.