Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day (1839 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
This might sound strange, but a man confessed that the messages on the tampons of his wife cheer him up when he is having a bad day. grin

Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by UmericanGirl(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by flash11(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
Orikinla: This might sound strange, but a man confessed that the messages on the tampons of his wife cheer him up when he is having a bad day. grin
you sound like the man
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
mtcheeeeeeewwwwww.. nansense man
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
wow, inspirational tampons.
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by mataz(f): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
And I thought I was wired
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by plendil: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
gross. angry angry
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by UmericanGirl(f): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella: wow, inspirational tampons.

playtex sport - they make ME smile cheesy
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 1:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Some men have serious disorders
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Some men have serious disorders
but you have to agree that the tampons do have inspirational messages on them grin grin
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Goldieluks: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Those messages are there to encourage tampon users. But I don't blame the man, because it is very uplifting and inspirational.
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by try69: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Those messages are there to encourage tampon users. But I don't blame the man, because it is very uplifting and inspirational.

Hmm..Na wetin u fink be that abi?

Dude sure needs the witch-slapper on his ass
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Goldieluks: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2012
try69:

Hmm..Na wetin u fink be that abi?

Dude sure needs the witch-slapper on his ass

Yes oh na wetin I think.
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2012
lol, as weird as it sounds, I do understand the man. The msgs on the tampons are quite inspirational smiley
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Those messages are there to encourage tampon users. But I don't blame the man, because it is very uplifting and inspirational.
What?
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella:
but you have to agree that the tampons do have inspirational messages on them grin grin
How am I supposed to know?
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Goldieluks: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
What?

Yes na.
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes na.
Pardon me ma'am, I have never read it before. Do you mind telling us what the messages are? So maybe we can get inspired and uplifted too
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Goldieluks: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Pardon me ma'am, I have never read it before. Do you mind telling us what the messages are? So maybe we can get inspired and uplifted too

Live fearlessly, walk like a champion and be unstoppable. According to the tampon pics up there.
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Live fearlessly, walk like a champion and be unstoppable. According to the tampon pics up there.
Well I can see how that inspires him but I can only relate those words to the what the tampon does on those days na.
He needs to find another source of inspiration perhaps weed
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Goldieluks: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I can see how that inspires him but I can only relate those words to the what the tampon does on those days na.
He needs to find another source of inspiration perhaps weed

Weed? Is that what you are recommending? You want him to go off ??
Re: I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day by Mynd44: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Weed? Is that what you are recommending? You want him to go off ??
I don't care where he goes as long as it inspires him onto some levels

(1) (Reply)

I Got Myself A Christmas Gift [MUST READ] / Today Is My Birthday, If U Love Me Leave A Cute Note / Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.