Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test (1090 Views)

Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by nwajay(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
A text message was sent to me inviting me for an interview in error from chevron.

Later another mail was sent telling me to ignore the 1st text mesage, and that at a later date i will be informed of the correct date for the skill test.

Has anyone received such a message.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by nwajay(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
hi people was i the only one that wrhat Chevron planning analyst test or what?
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by RobbieLex: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2008
OMG , you were invited for that! Congrats ohhh, they were very picky, and wanted msc mba so i guess the number of people invited will be limited. All the best in your test, i dunno but i think chevron uses the basic shl format, if theres a skills test you should brush up on your excel knowledge and the likes, all the best dude.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by Abdulmah: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2008
I received similar text messages. Still waiting for further details.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by dabol(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hi buddy,got same text on tuesday.was so excited and thankfull 2 God for counting me among those who crossed d hurdle of dat test with d numeric part like something from hell.thank God 4 u 2.I even mail them,and was repiled dat current date would b fixed later for the skills test and oral interview.pls keep me posted of things,my gsm is 08027109337,king david is d name.send me ur no. too.wish u d very best this year of our new begining.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by nwajay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
hi, i have not heard anything yet bbut as soon as i get info on what chevron is up to i will let u'all know.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by oyinni: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hello everyone, Has anyone been contacted yet about the skill test?
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by nwajay(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2008
no, i have no info on anyone who has been contacted yet.
Re: Was Invited 4 Planning Analyst Skill Test by Abdulmah: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2008
Hi guys,
Still waiting for the new date(s) for the position skill test as promised by
Chevron people last month. Let's keep our fingers crossed for now.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Available Job Oppotunities Abroad / Re: Standard Chartered Bank Group International Graduate Recruitment / Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.