Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. (610 Views)

My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / Twitter To Start Deleting Tweets / Who Is Deleting My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by emmykk(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Some days back i made a post here on how easy it is to design a website and before i could come back to update it i discovered that the post was already deleted for i could not see it in my profile posted items.
I am so disapointed at the moderator or the admin who did that.i was not replying to a post in which case i would be claimed to be insultive in their eyes nor have i abused any1 here u ca check all my post,i just made a post of how one can use free webhosting site to learn drupal b4 buying a domain an unleashhis /her skill on the new domain.and what i get was that the post was deleted.i feel some1 is misusing the power of a social community and am quiting.since the incident i feel bad whenever i come here.
For my friends that i know here i wish to leave totally i leave u in peace.thanx for being there.

3 Likes

Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Take heart dear. Maybe some deceitful writings were discovered in the deleted thread.

Scam/intelligent spams has killed the section almost completely and it's about time to restore the lost glory smiley . Don't not be angry once again smiley
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by mrperfect(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
It could be mistake too-is possible.
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by Slyr0x: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Your thread got picked up by the SpamBot

It's now visible here https://www.nairaland.com/1072218/webdesign-trainning-n100

Sorry about the mix-up smiley
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by yawatide(f): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
He he, we all know that even if OP were to actually delete their profile, they would be back here in no time, under an alias cool
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by emmykk(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
i drop the protest i stay for showing the thread.
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by DrKnow: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
He he, we all know that even if OP were to actually delete their profile, they would be back here in no time, under an alias cool
Caramba! what is the nonsense and ingrediens thing about limit to the number of posting one can make in a day? or is it hours?

Thank God seun has the registration of nairaland easier for me - now takes like 10 seconds or less to create a pirated I.D.
Re: Am Deleting My Nairaland Profile In 2 Days Time In Protest. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
DrKnow:
Caramba! what is the nonsense and ingrediens thing about limit to the number of posting one can make in a day? or is it hours?

Thank God seun has the registration of nairaland easier for me - now takes like 10 seconds or less to create a pirated I.D.
Limit? What's the limit? Cos I never observed such and to control spam I guess, if there is actually a limit smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site / Place Your Adverts On TECHNOLOGY AVENUE January, 2013 Edition / “hey, I Just Start Up A New Web Hosting Company :now Host For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.