Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring (8086 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring For Her / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Soulcaine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Been thinking for a while the engagement ring to give her, been thinking sth by chriss aire with her name inscribed in the band and the date given to her. Would make a nice heirloom for my boys.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Soulcaine(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Been thinking for a while the engagement ring to give her, been thinking sth by chris aire with her name inscribed in the band and the date given to her. Would make a nice heirloom for my boys.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Soulcaine(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Been thinking for a while the engagement ring to give her, been thinking sth by chris aire with her name inscribed in the band and the date given to her. Would make a nice heirloom for my boys.

Make i get money first.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cornersky: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2012
i got my fiance pure thin diamond. she was over the moon! grin

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Bride Price and Engagement Ring Nigerian men, nawa 4 you oh! Naija men don suffer. In the US, traditionally the woman's father pays for the wedding and the groom is responsible for the engagement ring and the honeymoon trip. However, many people now split the cost of the wedding and honeymoon vacation 50/50. (But the man still bears the cost of the engagement ring.)
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Soul_caine: Been thinking for a while the engagement ring to give her, been thinking sth by chriss aire with her name inscribed in the band and the date given to her. Would make a nice heirloom for my boys.
And if she rejects the offer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.