Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring (8085 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring For Her / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella:
Oyibo kiss

Aunty..... Goomourneen ma!! grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by ejyski(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: A tanzanite stoned ring set on a white gold/silver/platinum/titanium band...Any dude who wants to marry me must show upo with one and I'm taken!
If the dude cant afford one, a normal plain silver/white gold ring will do...
with all due respect my sis,wiv such request I guess u will remain single forever
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella:
Oyibo kiss
Na the truth
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by ejyski(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella: Engagement ring na engagement ring abeg. The only thing wei matter be say, I wear am cheesy
shows dat ur boyfriend is very pooooooor,ehya!!(Avenue to console urself)
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2012
ejyski: shows dat ur boyfriend is very pooooooor,ehya!!(Avenue to console urself)
How is poverty an issue here. Do you wanna marry the ring or the guy that is giving it? Seriously we have misplaced priorities.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by ejyski(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
How is poverty an issue here. Do you wanna marry the ring or the guy that is giving it? Seriously we have misplaced priorities.
am very sure are d poor boyfriend,fell for d both of u.ehyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2012
Imanuelle:

Aunty..... Goomourneen ma!! grin
Goomoureen oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2012
ejyski: shows dat ur boyfriend is very pooooooor,ehya!!(Avenue to console urself)
Who be this one? angry
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2012
ejyski: am very sure are d poor boyfriend,fell for d both of u.ehyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Another ignorant mofo
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by slimyem: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: Catholic ring. . . That's what imma give her
20 naira ring?
You wicked!!!
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by 175(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella: Engagement ring na engagement ring abeg. The only thing wei matter be say, I wear am cheesy

Cindy baby make i buy one for u na... Oya pls say yess cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella:
Goomoureen oooo cheesy

How is bomboy?
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by miss9ja(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: A tanzanite stoned ring set on a white gold/silver/platinum/titanium band...Any dude who wants to marry me must show upo with one and I'm taken!
If the dude cant afford one, a normal plain silver/white gold ring will do...
This ring is a cute one
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by miss9ja(f): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: 20 naira ring?
You wicked!!!
If am the girl, i will put it in a plate and give it to you as your dinner
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by miss9ja(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Exactly, the ring does not assure you dat he will marry you. The fact dat he loves you and you love him is wat matters. Another thing dat matters is he has d intentions of taking your relationship to the next level.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by madeit2thetop(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
qplus: Am thinking of d best engagement ring to give to my girlfriend, but firstly I need to get a girlfriend ..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
miss 9ja: Exactly, the ring does not assure you dat he will marry you. The fact dat he loves you and you love him is wat matters. Another thing dat matters is he has d intentions of taking your relationship to the next level.
I wonder too. People have left the most import things for things that don't
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
175:

Cindy baby make i buy one for u na... Oya pls say yess cheesy
Erm..... Too late! Mynd don first you tongue
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Imanuelle:

How is bomboy?
He dey fine. grin
how madam? tongue
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by mochame(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Engagement rings should always express the extent of your love for ur boo..so it shud look really classy and expensive! There r rings that look expensive that u dnt have to rob d bank for...my ring should look like this
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by mochame(f): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
It should look like this

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by zezebabyxoxo: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ok
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella:
Erm..... Too late! Mynd don first you tongue
And she don accept
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by harlos: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
fankasibe: *on my kneels*
*deep my hand into my chest pocket*
'yemisi, will u marry me?
(with slow motion)*bring out a packet of GOLD-CIRCLE.
'i love you'
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by solomonhenschel: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
i think stinginess can not be judged by the cost of the engagement ring a man gives to her woman, however i feel it is so nice to give her a beffiting ring, one she would not put on perfunctorily. A ring she would not find difficult to show off to her peers. on the other hand, a woman who desires a diamond ring for an engagement might be asking too much of her would-be husband. it only paints a picture of a GREEDY you. not that diamond rings, or other very expensive rings are bad in themselves, if the guy can afford it, no problem... but that should not be a criterial for measuring stinginess. {i rest my case here}
zezebabyxoxo: I don't know why some Nigerian men (not all) are so stingy that they cannot buy their babes a decent engagement ring or any reasonable present at all.
If it's vals day they will say they don't believe in it. There shouldn't be any one particular day set aside for love, thus no present or dinner. Same goes for birthdays and anniversaries.
So which day exactly do you want to do something nice for your woman if you can not get a decent engagement ring.
Ladies please beware, you don't want to marry a stingy guy.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by teimie(f): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
expensive rings are highly valuable heirlooms. it isnt a waste of money and since itz a symbol of our love, of course i want something magnificent considering the fact that i'll be wearing it till death do us part and possibly, my children after me.
if my husband can afford a 50million naira ring, i wee gladly wear, if he cant, we"ll save up and get each other matching white gold/platinum bands.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by solomonhenschel: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
sanb: Lol...you call 280K expensive? mehn that’s not a big deal and I think you’ll need to try harder than that and get a ring much more expensive as she can easily return it cause a ring worth 280k is not an expensive engagement ring at all ....

i would want to be a critic to your postulations. following what you stated as your reason for given a 280K ring to her, it goes down to suggest that it is not real love, instead, it is love premised on the cost of the ring, so what happens when the ring gets lost...the love would as well get lost. it is not a good foundation for real love, a solid foundation for love is that one that stems from the innermost part of you. LOVE FROM THE HEART
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Myne White: You know engagement rings are not compulsory?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2011/04/c-is-for-compulsory.html

The first one I gave a ring, accepted it. But later she told me that her sisters threw it away and then the latest story is she lost it. And finally she said: [size=18pt]

Last time I checked, rings are still very much available in the Gold market.[/size]

They must have taken it to the market to exchange it for cash. grin

What matters most is not the cost of the ring, but the faithfulness and worthiness of your love.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by blackbeau1(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
It depends on the girl and your pocket.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by passionate88: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
zezebabyxoxo: I don't know why some Nigerian men (not all) are so stingy that they cannot buy their babes a decent engagement ring or any reasonable present at all.
If it's vals day they will say they don't believe in it. There shouldn't be any one particular day set aside for love, thus no present or dinner. Same goes for birthdays and anniversaries.
So which day exactly do you want to do something nice for your woman if you can not get a decent engagement ring.
Ladies please beware, you don't want to marry a stingy guy.
now I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messin wit no broke nigger
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by casestudy: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
not bad at all, huh??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.