Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act (5002 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2012
My senior senior (very senior) Bos tot people were making up stories about his wife until yesterday he saw wif his two eyes.
This man is A̷ very rich man, provides everytin for The wife. She has about 3 boutiques in PH.
She Travels to Paris, London, Dubai at least 10 times in A year for shopping courtesy of the husband
She has 2011, toyota Rav4, 2010 toyota camry (spider),
She's got 3 lovely kids,
She's got A fat account credited by husband.
She's A landlady †o over 10 houses in Omoku Rivers state
To The best of My knowledge she's got A handsome sexually-active husband.
With all these....why do u think some women still cheat. To worsen this, she was doing it with The husband's brother
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2012
ashmanpolo: My senior senior (very senior) Boss tot people were making up stories about his wife until yesterday he saw wif his two eyes.
This man is A̷ very rich man, provides everytin for The wife. She has about 3 boutiques in PH.
She Travels to Paris, London, Dubai at least 10 times in A year for shopping courtesy of the husband
She has 2011, toyota Rav4, 2010 toyota camry (spider),
She's got 3 lovely kids,
She's got A fat account credited by husband.
She's A landlady †o over 10 houses in Omoku Rivers state
To The best of My knowledge she's got A handsome sexually-active husband.
With all these....why do u think some women still cheat. To worsen this, she was doing it with The husband's brother
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Women are confused creature. Nothing you do can satisfy them.

3 Likes

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by greedie1(f): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Oboy!! Op, u wan loose ur job ni? Writing about your very senior boss on a public forum and.... Wait! Why don't I believe u? Dat lady in d pix isn't really ur boss' wife is she?? Is d story even true?

Anyways, there must be something lacking in dat marriage for the woman to have affairs. That something doesn't necessarily have to be money products or beauty!

Ofcourse I'm not justifying wat the woman did..

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by skydeep(f): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
So money fails to sustain their love afterall? undecided

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by tashanja(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
gree-die:
Oboy!! Op, u wan loose ur job ni? Writing about your very senior boss on a public forum and.... Wait! Why don't I believe u? Dat lady in d pix isn't really ur boss' wife is she?? Is d story even true?

I think I get your drift about the authenticity of the story (even though quite plausible), no link or references to back up his story, only his own words - Agip, even sef does that company still exist, thought it was absorbed by Unipetrol or something like that undecided

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2012
tashanja:

I think I get your drift about the authenticity of the story (even though quite plausible), no link or references to back up his story, only his own words - Agip, even sef does that company still exist, thought it was absorbed by Unipetrol or something like that undecided

U are A bush nonsensical man for asking dat question. SMH

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by dabrake(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: www.nairaland.com/1073615/photo-married-woman-caught-bed
which one man go believe?

Dat pix aint real. Twas edited by Hope for Nigeria/facebook on d 12th of dis month. Check it out on fb
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Rocktation(f): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep: So money fails to sustain their love afterall? undecided

I knew you were gonna say this.
smiley How does anyone sustain something that never existed?
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by cindyrella(f): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
She has everything she wants but is she happy? Money is not everything you know?
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by skydeep(f): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
Rocktation:

I consider that a rhetorical question tongue
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Rocktation:

Rocktation, what is your argument? Give it voice!
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2012
Just gathered ϑis ‎​​♍ơяñΐϞǥ dat d man sent her parking without anything. He retrieved d cars, her jewelries N locked her shops just ϑis ‎​​♍ơяñΐϞǥ. She left without anytin....too badt
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by tellwisdom: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Who was yanshing her?? sad
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Rocktation:

are you saying love doesn't exit
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by skydeep(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

are you saying love doesn't exit
she meant in this story

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by goofie: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2012
solidbroda: Women are confused creature. Nothing you do can satisfy them.

men nko? dont dey take d cake whn it comes 2 cheating?
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2012
tellwisdom: Who was yanshing her?? sad

Husband's brother
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Husband's brother

Bro, seriously, is this story for real?
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by wonlasewonimi: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2012
Ameboism!!
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2012
fluid26:

Bro, seriously, is this story for real?

Jokes apart, this is A true life story
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Bamz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lol...sounds like a nollywood script.
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
she meant in this story

I'm guessing this answers everyone's request/question...phewww...
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by tashanja(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
ashmanpolo:
U are A bush nonsensical man for asking dat question. SMH

Look my friend, note I am not the only one casting doubts as to the authenticity of your story and for good reasons too.
However, neither I nor anybody else felt the need to insult or demean you in anyway. You response to me in that manner was therefore quite unwarranted and unecessary.
As at now I am trying very hard remain civil and not react likewise; so please don't tempt me. angry
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
tashanja:

Look my friend, note I am not the only one casting doubts as to the authenticity of your story and for good reasons too.
However, neither I nor anybody else felt the need to insult or demean you in anyway. You response to me in that manner was therefore quite unwarranted and unecessary.
As at now I am trying very hard remain civil and not react likewise; so please don't tempt me. angry

My friend whatever u think u are shud b in ur house nt here! U encroached into my personality by saying dat where I work doesn't exist. U rather eschewed the topic at hand. Pls Next time b sure b4 making comments. No beef on U tho
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by deshclones(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2012

Word man...abeg u dey stay ard ajah?I wan buy you beer for this ur confirmed priceless statement.

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by tashanja(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2012
ashmanpolo:

My friend whatever u think u are shud b in ur house nt here! U encroached into my personality by saying dat where I work doesn't exist. U rather eschewed the topic at hand. Pls Next time b sure b4 making comments. No beef on U tho

Pls refer back to my post and analyse the following statement.
"Agip, even sef does that company still exist, thought it was absorbed by Unipetrol or something like that"
Now try and explain how that could have been a definitive conclusion on my part if not from a clearly questioning doubting position - as it was intended to be.
Secondly, how does doubting the existence of your place of work encroached on your personality and for that matter warrant or give you licence to insult? Thirdly, how does questioning the topic in its entirety translate into avoiding the issue at hand?
However, what is quite evident is that the more you try to justify your untenable position the more you exhibit your lack of comprehension and poor judgement in this matter.
Meanwhile, you need to understand that your story still lacks credibility for reasons already mentioned; unfortunately until proven otherwise I am afraid you'll have to contend with more doubting Thomas's like me

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2012
tashanja:

Pls refer back to my post and analyse the following statement.
"Agip, even sef does that company still exist, thought it was absorbed by Unipetrol or something like that"
Now try and explain how that could have been a definitive conclusion on my part if not from a clearly questioning doubting position - as it was intended to be.
Secondly, how does doubting the existence of your place of work encroached on your personality and for that matter warrant or give you licence to insult? Thirdly, how does questioning the topic in its entirety translate into avoiding the issue at hand?
However, what is quite evident is that the more you try to justify your untenable position the more you exhibit your lack of comprehension and poor judgement in this matter.
Meanwhile, you need to understand that your story still lacks credibility for reasons already mentioned; unfortunately until proven otherwise I am afraid you'll have to contend with more doubting Thomas's like me

No problem, let's leave d arguement. I'll prefer to have A good relationship with you than to argue over what I Am sure of.

1 Like

Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
some women have the HOE gene embedded in their DNA, and no matter how good you treat/love them, they will forever remains WHORES. there is nothing anyone can do about it.......just like some men are embedded with the same gene and will cheat whether they have a good woman at home or not. same thing different gender!
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by bknight: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
gree-die:

Anyways, there must be something lacking in dat marriage for the woman to have affairs. That something doesn't necessarily have to be money products or beauty!

MRbrownJAY: some women have the HOE gene embedded in their DNA, and no matter how good you treat/love them, they will forever remains WHORES. there is nothing anyone can do about it.......just like some men are embedded with the same gene and will cheat whether they have a good woman at home or not. same thing different gender!

It simply comes packaged in d woman. I said it before, give her money, she'd seek attention, give her sexual satisfaction, she wants love, give love & anoda reasons crops up

Endlessly looking for reasons to cheat...OP pls update us when she gives d reasons for sleeping with her hubby's brother.
Re: ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act by ashmanpolo: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
From what we heard 2day. The woman's infidelity started like over a year ago. People told him tins related to dat but he just waved out such talks until two days ago (sunday) he saw the wife's car, parked @ a hidden hotel, Ebocha. My man had gone there to drink with friends cos the hotel is A lil hidden. He called her N asked her where she was, but she lied dat she went to visit her mom. He quickly drove down to her mom's house but the mom hasn't seen her for days. He called back his wife N asked again (this time d phone was on loud speaker mode for d mom to hear), she still claimed dat she waz wit her mom at dat moment.
Both him N his wife's mom drove down to the hotel only to find his wife N younger brother in A room having A gud time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Blood Covenant????? / Male Bestie Needed / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.