Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63814 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters
same here,have been trying to let him realise why he dosnt need her again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
.forgive her, but marrying her is not the best of idea,if she can cheat while in a relationship,then nothing would stop her from having an extramarital affair when he final marries her.

but it will also be adviceable for him to seek the advice of an elder to advice him maturely. for what an elder sees while sitting if a young man stands on a coconut tree he will never see it.and as for you if he decides to go ahead with the union I see no reason why you shouldn't be there for him.for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

#this hoes rainy loyal.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
same here,have been trying to let him realise why he dosnt need her again.
just direct him to this thread, his numb skull will finally gather some courage to dump her.

He's just been pu.ssy whipped. I will keep him in my prayers.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
just direct him to this thread, his numb skull will finally gather some courage to dump her.

He's just been pu.ssy whipped. I will keep him in my prayers.
hmmmmmm wouldn't want to direct him here,he might feel disappointed that I let things out,funny enough he never wanted me to hear about it knowing the kind of a person I am,but he was forced to call when others told him that they must let me know.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by talktrue1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
What if that guy is also interested in the girl and have been begging the girl to mary him and forget about your friend. chances are that he is leaving the lady for the guy to marry.
if he has not tasted the apple, he should run, but if he has, the value of the girl will determine his next action

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by stan241(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
There is nothing to do in that situation other than to switch the light back off and leave

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
a cheat is a cheat
leave the cheater alone!

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
talktrue1:
chances are that he is leaving the lady for the guy
I pray it comes to reality,what's the essence of having a cheat has a wife,I can't just imagine myself going to prostrate for a cheat as the fince friend next week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by steppin: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their is a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along side with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and put it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but one of our friends that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?
Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
talktrue1:
What if that guy is also interested in the girl and have been begging the girl to mary him and forget about your friend. chances are that he is leaving the lady for the guy to marry.
if he has not tasted the apple, he should run, but if he has, the value of the girl will determine his next action
bro what's the essence of having a cheat as a wife,I can bet it she would also cheat on the other guy too if they eventually get married,mean while enough girls full town,just that the good once are not easy to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rexhenrex:
.forgive her, but marrying her is not the best of idea,if she can cheat while in a relationship,then nothing would stop her from having an extramarital affair when he final marries her.

but it will also be adviceable for him to seek the advice of an elder to advice him maturely. for what an elder sees while sitting if a young man stands on a coconut tree he will never see it.and as for you if he decides to go ahead with the union I see no reason why you shouldn't be there for him.for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

#this hoes rainy loyal.
forgive a cheat?the most harmful steps that a man can take in his life is knowing that his fincee is a cheat and still marry her,bro the marriage won't last I swear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
stan241:
There is nothing to do in that situation other than to switch the light back off and leave
if not for the other guy that followed him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he was prevented sha.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
baralatie:
a cheat is a cheat
leave the cheater alone!
thups up for you bro.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by stan241(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
if not for the other guy that followed him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he was prevented sha.
resulting to violence would have been something he would have regretted in the long run..she doesn't deserve him at least they are not married yet so as much as its going to hurt he should move on

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
stan241:
resulting to violence would have been something he would have regretted in the long run..she doesn't deserve him at least they are not married yet so as much as its going to hurt he should move on
gbam

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
forgive a cheat?the most harmful steps that a man can take in his life is knowing that his fincee is a cheat and still marry her,bro the marriage won't last I swear.
lol...like I said it is not the best of idea but he should seek advice from older and experienced folks.and besides change is constant who knows it was a one time thing.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rexhenrex:
lol...like I said it is not the best of idea but he should seek advice from older and experienced folks.and besides change is constant who knows it was a one time thing.
have told him my mind sha,a cheat that I don't think would ever repent.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
have told him my mind sha,a cheat that I don't think would ever repent.
no one is perfect remember,btw is the guy a virgin if he is not then remember it was someone's wife he also screwed.karma is a b!tch u know, we all have our loop holes...let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rexhenrex:
no one is perfect remember,btw is the guy is a virgin if he is not then remember it was someone's wife he also screwed.karma is a b!tch u know, we all have our loop holes...let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone..
bro virgin ke?but the fact is that we the friends have made up our minds that we won't attend the intro if he choose to go ahead with it,still waiting for his call this night sha.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ivyT(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

But u did read it nd u understood the post

Na was for dis kweshioon..#NigeriansSwallowingPanadolForAnotherPersonsHeadache since rapture grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro virgin ke?but the fact is that we the friends have made up our minds that we won't attend the intro if he choose to go ahead with it,still waiting for his call this night sha.
well,she messed up big time.you guys should do what seems best.because if I was the one I don't think I would have accommodated what I saw the emotional trauma would have been hell.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by steppin: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyT:

But u did read it nd u understood the post

Na was for dis kweshioon..#NigeriansSwallowingPanadolForAnotherPersonsHeadache since rapture grin
And na ur own headache you dey swallow panadol for?
Busy body and notice mi dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rexhenrex:
well,she messed up big time.you guys should do what seems best.because if I was the one I don't think I would have accommodated what I saw the emotional trauma would have been hell.
gbam!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by laplace12(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fake story.

7 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
laplace12:

Fake story.

He tip-toed to the shop right?

No he went with his jeep and blared her horn.

Ask for pictures to confirm..

12 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by laplace12(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
400billionman:

No he went with his jeep and blared her horn.

Ask for pictures to confirm..

you can believe whatever you like.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by tayoxx(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
well he has 2 options.....Its either he switches of the light back, walk out and dump the fiancee or he go join the guy base on the second bweast then dump the fiancee

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2015
abeg no forget to come tell us the concluding part of this story

I take God beg you

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ivyT(f): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:

And na ur own headache you dey swallow panadol for?
Busy body and notice mi dey worry you.

D thunder wey go fire ur yansh dey do press up grin

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.