Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Study Opportunities In Ukraine - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Opportunities In Ukraine (28389 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To Ukraine Warns Nigerians Not To Study In Ukraine / Help: Nigerian Accent Is Killing My Opportunities In Usa / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2009
@Dante4life
If you have actually been reading my posts, I did not tell anyone to pay tuition fees to me and never told anyone to pay any fees to me.If according to you i actually did defraud anyone i think that person should be in a better position to called me names or say or paste anything He/she wants.
I have already advised cabage early on this forum not to part with any fees until she is in the university and i guess she has taken my advice.
I am sick and tired of people like you who jump into conclusions.Anyway i have learnt albeit late in life that you cannot think better than you, if you are a fraud you tend to think everyone one is and vice versa.

In my earlier post i apologized to about two of my students who couldn't make it because there confirmation was not sent on time,i am still in regular contact with there parents and no tuition fees was sent to me,i am not a rector of university.
Next time You want to write stuffs,way your options before you do.If you still think i have done you or your so called friends harm you can paste any information you think you have,and if you are wrong;you owe me an apology

@cabage
Like i told you earlier please donot part with any fees until you are in the university.

@doggybaggy
Ivano frankiv National medical university is a good medical university,as for flights i dont really know the current fares.But you can check turkish airlines they are about the cheapest.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by doggybaggy(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2009
@prince84. Thanks man 4 ur info.i will be applying by next yr cos am currently in my B.sc. final yr and almost rounding up in nigeria.pls,just ignore those factless talkatives and post more info to us prospective students.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2009
I bet you prince u will pay this money i promise you that. Dont call me i dont have anything to discuss with you. when i called you earlier so we chould solve this problem why did you lie to me and you are now saying  i am calling you names. You will soon get to understand i dont even know why i am agueing with u but for benefit of other students, please go to this link http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,14954.0-.html you will see the scaned copy of the fees payment prince collected from a student so be care full so u dont fall into any pretender's trap(i could not post it directly here cos it was too large for the site).You must pay this money prince and learn not to lie again you are older than that. if there is nothing in ukraine for u to hussle and pay your fees stop cheating students to pay your fees or if you graduate u will not get a job cos its other people's pain you are using like that. Just try to be fair we all know how ukraine is my guy dont pretend to me u can only do that to those that are looking for all means to leave nigeria. PRINCE U HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO COLLECT ANYONE'S FEES. For me i dont need any apology you must just have to pay back this money. if we had solved it earlier when i called u this would not have happened so i am advising u to return the boys fees to avoid the next one that might happen. I have warned u
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2009
@prince 84 , i want to study Environmental management @ Masters level, so TNEU doesn't offer the course from my visit to the web, i really wish this guy had carried me along with the process after all in the form i filled , i told him the course i wanted.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2009
@Dante4life or should i say Mike from Kharkov
I remeber you know very well, I remember exactly one year ago , you were calling me for invitations,i told you all and how we go about it and i guess if i was a theif i would have stolen or tried to swindle you.Four months ago precisely in Febuary you called me and told me that someone told you i took money from him as regards to invitations, explained it all to you and also told you that i was going to get him a new one for this session without any fees,when you found out that you were mistaken you apologised to me and i totally forgot about you.
And here you are again threatening me and all that, we all i can say is thank you very much,if you were man enough you should have picked up your phone when i was calling you last night.I have seen all you post on Nairaland and now i know exactly the type of person you are, if the said student thinks am a theif or something i think him or his dad or my contact person between them should be in the right position to say so.

When i gave out the invitation to this said student(Which he received) he knew that we were working against time and due to the late arrival of his confirmation number or rather the mix up of it caused him not to get visas.When his dad wanted to transfer the said fee i told him to send it to the university directly not to me,His father said it will be easier to send it to me because he already knows me.The university sent them a receipt of this said fee,And when he did not get his visa i took it upon myself to get a refund,they said it can only be possible at the end of the academic year and all this information i passed on to his dad,i also told him that i will take it upon myself to get him a new invitation letter and mail the just to pacify them for the time wasted.Universities in ukraine just started issuing invitations this week and the confirmations are from the first week of june and that when i intend sending him his new invitations.Dont say things you dont know i telling you this for the last time.

Well Like i said before i will give you no mind,you are just one of those people that needs my attention, you have my phone numbers,my contact address so i think you can come tome to handle the perceived grugdes yourself.

The last time you Insult me again,I may not like it.
@ ALL POSTERS
If you feel i have offended you in anyway at all please come forward to say it.I have personally given out over 78 invitations to Students and 73 of them got visas and are currently in Ukraine,Most of them are memebers of Nairaland,I think they are in the right position to say if i have wronged them or not.

@ Cbage
I dont think TNEU offers Environmental science courses for masters level, I would sugges that you call him again and get proper clarification from him or demand a new invitation from a university that does offer your choosen subject.
or as an alternative you can use that invitations to get visas and on arrival switch to a university that offers your programme.I will ask around and give you a list of universities that do offer your course.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2009
Prince You are a just trying to protect what is not real. What pains me is that I and You know that it is black but you are still insisting that it is white i have been in this system for years i know all you are doing i am not a child in ukraine.They boy looks at you like a little saviour that wants to save him get admission that he has been looking for and therefore respects you and scared of saying his mind so he does not loose out not knowing that he is far better than u and living better than u there in nigeria. You are not ashame of yourself you are still saying things that are not true on site. when i called u, you admited that u collected only 600 dollars for invitation from the boy if you are not a thief which schools gives invitation at that amount. you never admited that you collected his fees not to even say that u will pay his fees i had to make the boy proof that he paid u that amount and he did but now u are saying you told me that u will pay his fees u are just a bunch of lierer. if you had told me that i would not be stricking you now. also i am just hearing for the first time that there is a school in ukraine that demands for a students school fees when the student has not even gotten his visa. you are older than all these i have told you times without number. The highest school fees for preparatory course is 1200 dollars one year for any school in ukraine but u asked the boy's father to pay 1300 dollars as part payment of fees what is that suposed to mean judge that urself. its only a dump person that will listen to u and belive u. the problem i have with u is that u lie too much.

Prince i am not interested in picking your call course i know the reason why you are calling. you want us to settle it now when it is late if u want me to remove all these post then u are making a mistake i will only do that if the boy tells me that you have returned his fees and i must see a scan copy of the transfer of the money back to the boy and if u dont do that when the boy gets to ukraine it will be too bad if u dont pay his fees. Mind you he does not need your invitation letter again

The fist time i called u when u advertise that u where geting invitation letter for student was cos then u where puting names on site and sayin their invitation is ready while there was no school at that time giving any letter cos they have not started giving letter when u where saying "this person your letter is ready that person i have sent your letter" that time no school was giving any letter dont lie to people and when i called u, you lied that u where in ternophil. you are just a bunch of lierer prince. Mind u, you cant fraud me in this country u can only put yourself in trouble and when i told you to take some documents and get me invitation you stoped picking my calls cos i wanted to know the schools that has started giving letters when u where puting names on site and saying their letters are ready

For your information My name is not MIKE call any Nigerian in kharkov and ask of SEYI that is my name DONT CALL ME AGAIN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU just watch and see what will happen if u dont return that boys money and if any body complains that u callected his or her money, you might not end well in ukraine atleast the have tried for u they have paid your fees uptill your final year if you want to go back to nigeria safe you  better adjust
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2009
prince84 (m)   Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine
« #16 on: March 01, 2008, 11:57 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ chukwudi jebose offer gotten @ Ivano Frankiv Nat.Tech Univ of Oil And gas.please check yourmail.

@ Chris. A, offer Gotten @ Same Univ .Contact us, course gotten, Elect/Tech(MSC)
@  Noble Kelvin offer gotten @ Same Univ, I guess you know already,Course Elect/Tech

@Giovanni Ekenne,Ifeanyi Kingsley,Obinka ngozi.offer gotten @ Ternopil Nat.Econ.Univ.
  contact us,Ngozi your I.V is ready.

@Faith Adaeze chris, Mathew elenga.Offer gotten in I.horbachevsky Ter.State Med.Univ

@ Faith and Elenga your I.Vs are ready.

@ Noble and chukwudi Your I.Vs will be ready on the 20/03/08

@All those who sent in applications and documents we are working on them we will get back you all of you.

Educonsultants.
+380633368195.

Wishing all a lovely new month.

Prince this was your post last year when i called u it was posted first of march 2008. ukraine starts issuing letters from May if you can remember u made this statement "Universities in ukraine just started issuing invitations this week and the confirmations are from the first week of june" and that was how it has been so where did u get ur own letter before march last year or have u started making fake letter hope u know that is a verry serious crime in ukraine to make fake documents. Nigerian please open your eyes please any student can get letters for you from ukraine as long as the person is in ukraine dont look at some people like kings cos they got admission for you if i must tell you the truth u are far better than them even u will join the business when u get to ukraine that is how it has been. the above post can be seen at the begining of this topic so it does not look as if i wrote it i just copied and pasted it

@ ALL POSTERS
If you feel i have offended you in anyway at all please come forward to say it.I have personally given out over 78 invitations to Students and 73 of them got visas and are currently in Ukraine. Prince Your words iritates me alot not even a school will boast of 50% of the letters it sent and u are saying you sent 78 and 73 got visa and curently in ukraine you lie too much i cant belive we still have such people in this world while the problem that is on this yr is that alot of letters where sent to nigeria last year and few students came and u are busy making mouth here stop all these Prince you are older than this i belive
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 6:52pm On May 13, 2009
@prince84, he said that the course is only taught in russian, how far is that? i can take computer science, i cant. pls u have to help me.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 6:59pm On May 13, 2009
Do you guys not understand that Ukraine and Russia are pretty racist. I don't get the point of leaving Nigeria to go to a country as bad as Nigeria. Go to Botswana or Ghana. Or some small Caribbean country like St. Nevis and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos. At least there you won't stick out like a sore thumb and no one will hate you because your black. If you love Europe go to Sweden or some other Scandinavian country.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by doggybaggy(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2009
@savanaha . This post is obviously not you,you are just talking out of point.
@prince84 and dantalife. U guys should settle ur differences amicable.we need peace in this forum.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 8:27pm On May 13, 2009
doggybaggy:

@savanaha . This post is obviously not you,you are just talking out of point.
@prince84 and dantalife. U guys should settle ur differences amicable.we need peace in this forum.

And your obviously not smart if you are so into going to a country that is in a bad a state as yours. There is nothing in Ukraine that is that much better than Nigeria, they don't even speak English. They have it as bad going to other countries, so what's the point of going their to study. To study in Sweden is free and you will comeback with your life intact.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by doggybaggy(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2009
@savahana. Just tell me what ur country can boast of? Virtually nothing.are u really safe in ur country? Capital NO. 4 ur information ukrainain universities are far more better than Nigerian universities.so,shut ur mouth and leave this post,u are not welcomed.i can teach u how to create ur own post if u dont know how.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 9:08pm On May 13, 2009
doggybaggy:

@savahana. Just tell me what ur country can boast of? Virtually nothing.are u really safe in ur country? Capital NO. 4 ur information ukrainain universities are far more better than Nigerian universities.so,shut ur mouth and leave this post,u are not welcomed.i can teach u how to create ur own post if u dont know how.

Ohh so you are Ukrainian getting pissed at the truth. My country can boast about more than your country. How old are you? Go look up the CIA fact book for the two countries and you will see there is nothing about your country Ukraine that is soooo much better than Nigeria. Of course you won't warn the people signing their life away that Amnesty international is currently trying to solve the deeply racist sentiments of your beloved country Ukraine. What the heck about Ukrainian Universities makes them better than Nigerian ones? The fact that people travel all the way their and spend so much money not to get a job in Europe and possibly get killed. If you were representing Sweden or a Scandinavian country where I know you wish you were then maybe I would have nothing to say.

Inform the people you are soliciting they have a high chance of being stabbed to death by some skin heads for being black. Give them some type of warning so they know they are going possibly to their death. At least in Nigeria we don't kill foreigners.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by doggybaggy(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2009
@savahana. Are u sure u understand english at all. I told u to list what Nigeria can boast of and u didnt list any. of course u can only boast of poverty,crime,corruption,inflation,unemployment,diseases,etc. Am a full Nigerian but i must say the truth about my country.talking about racism,it exists everywhere including USA,UK,SWEDEN,NIGERIA. The skinheads attacks only lazy and hooliganic foreigners who breaks the law.To me skinheads are better than the Nigerian militants.Just last week in my neighbourhood,a 14 year old girl was hit with a stray bullet from driveby shooters suspected to be militants.i guess u listen to NTA network news to see how Nigerians die unnecessarily like fowls.So,stop justifying what even todlers like u already knows. Ukraine is not heaven,it is not even among the richest countries in europe but it is far more developed than Nigeria in all aspect.The cia fact book u are claiming to have read does not even recognise Nigeria that much.So,i guess u make more research.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 10:02pm On May 13, 2009
doggybaggy:

@savahana. Are u sure u understand english at all. I told u to list what Nigeria can boast of and u didnt list any. of course u can only boast of poverty,crime,corruption,inflation,unemployment,diseases,etc. Am a full Nigerian but i must say the truth about my country.talking about racism,it exists everywhere including USA,UK,SWEDEN,NIGERIA. The skinheads attacks only lazy and hooliganic foreigners who breaks the law.To me skinheads are better than the Nigerian militants.Just last week in my neighbourhood,a 14 year old girl was hit with a stray bullet from driveby shooters suspected to be militants.i guess u listen to NTA network news to see how Nigerians die unnecessarily like fowls.So,stop justifying what even todlers like u already knows. Ukraine is not heaven,it is not even among the richest countries in europe but it is far more developed than Nigeria in all aspect.The cia fact book u are claiming to have read does not even recognise Nigeria that much.So,i guess u make more research.

Before you wonder about my English go to the CIA World factbook and see the comparison of each thing. And to claim that skinheads attack on lazy people is BS and you know it. Unless Jews in a synagogue are lazy foreigners or a black person coming off a bus has lazy written all over them. At least it was a stray bullet unlike Ukraine where someone will intentionally stab you for your color. Before you BS yourself check sh$t out for yourself . Maybe you are afraid to checkout the CIA world factbook to show how incorrect you are.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DisGuy: 11:32pm On May 13, 2009
cabage:

@ Prince84, thanks for the advise, having the baby now wont be feasible now because its takes nothing less than 9months to deliever, by the time i come i will probably be in my first trimester. And really wish to kill 2 birds with the same stone, you know how you naija boys are. I have got a friend that is ready to help and if the stress gets too much i will send the baby back to Nigeria. Thanks again really hope to meet you when i come to Ukraine later in the year   

Why cant you just wait?!?!?! what sort of person sends a baby to another country like a parcel!!
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 8:02am On May 14, 2009
@ dis guy, u av got know right to judge me because u dont know jack about me! so whats your stress moreso the opportuinty will help my child in future
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 4:55pm On May 14, 2009
cabage:

@ dis guy, u av got know right to judge me because u dont know jack about me! so whats your stress moreso the opportuinty will help my child in future

There is no opportunity in Ukraine. . . if you are so desperate to leave Nigeria for somewhere as bad then don't have a child or wait and have then in Nigeria instead of shipping the child back to Nigeria like a  parcel via Fedex.

Here is what Africans, Asians and Jews face in Ukraine: http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/racism-on-the-rise-in-ukraine-20080710

Racism on the rise in Ukraine

10 July 2008
Four foreigners have been murdered in Kyiv so far this year because of the colour of their skin, according to a new Amnesty International report.

The report Ukraine: Government must act to stop racial discrimination, highlights an alarming increase in attacks on foreigners and members of ethnic and religious minorities in Ukraine.

The report, launched on Thursday (10 July), also documents how the Ukrainian authorities are failing their international and domestic obligations to ensure the right not to be discriminated against for all who live in the country.

According to non-governmental organizations, there were 60 racist attacks in Ukraine in 2007. Six of these resulted in the death of the victims. So far this year, there have been over 30 racist incidents. Four were murders.

The majority of victims have been of African or Asian origin. Prejudice and violent attacks against Jews and Jewish properties also continue, while members of certain Roma communities have been fingerprinted and photographed by police apparently because of their ethnic identity.

Yet despite the racist attacks and police racial profiling the authorities are reluctant to acknowledge the existence of intolerance and racial discrimination in Ukrainian society.

Often the police fail to react with the required urgency to calls for help from victims of racist attacks. Sometimes they refuse to act at all. When arrested, perpetrators of racist attacks are labelled “hooligans” and legislation targeting racist crime is rarely applied.

“It is disturbing that the Ukrainian authorities fail to acknowledge the existence of racism in all its manifestations,” said Nicola Duckworth, Europe and Central Asia Programme Director at Amnesty International. “Such failure can only lead to a rise of racist attacks and impunity for the perpetrators.”

Daniel Osaemor, a Nigerian market trader, was attacked by a group of youths on 19 February 2008 as he left a supermarket in Kyiv. They were reported to have surrounded him and stabbed him in the chest.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2009
@savanaha, wonder y,its non of your business ok, its what i want for myself ok. pLS BACK OFF.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 6:14pm On May 14, 2009
@all, i shall not die but live to declare the glory of the lord in the land of the living, if not for anything my friend has there for about a yr, she tells me life there is fascinating ,she works @ MCDS and she has been to 3 countries within the year to represent them. This is what she couldnt have achieved if she has listened to people's negativity, lets all calm down, moreso nobody asked for anybody's opinion. This forum is to rub minds not haul insults and force ones opinion on others,
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2009
@prince84, really waiting for your reply,
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2009
@prince84, pls part of the requirement that Mr Khan gave me was a valid one yr ticket,pls will the ticket be asked for at the port of entry because the monet is too much for me. Please reply me more
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2009
@cabage
Yes Most universities demand a return ticket valid for one year.You will be asked that at the embassy.
I think its to you own favor,you can easily return it on arrival.that is send it back to Turkish airlines.
As per the computer science its also not entirely taught in English language.
In TNEU the only programmes taught in Full English medium are International marking,Economics and Tourism.

The Computer science is not entirely in English.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by pappy2000: 5:39pm On May 25, 2009
@ prince84
Pls Look for Something else to do IN UR beloved ukraine
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2009
@ prince 84, pls help, Mr Khan has refused to send the documents as discussed, can you help because i am loosing faith in him. This june and he has not sent it, pls can you talk to him for me.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by sklinks(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2009
WHY PAY EXORBITANT FEES TO MIDDLEMEN WHEN YOU CAN GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE DIRECTLY FROM US.

S-K Links Business Consult and Educational Advisory is incorporated in Ukraine and operating in the sphere of educational and corporate services. Our history goes far back and today we represent various Universities and scientific institutions, language centre in Ukraine and neighboring countries. We are accredited by the Ukrainian ministry of Education and Science (Accredit ЦMO 000539).
The main aim is to guide and present legitimate information concerning Ukraine- Belarus, and neighboring countries in former C.I.S.
We provide information to those who are intending to visit Ukraine for Business and tourist, we assist in products sourcing.

For the prospective Nigeria / Africa students interested in studying in Ukraine and neighboring countries
Do not hesitate to contact us, as we are eager given reliable information about universities and the city.
Just we are offering all possibilities to meet the need of every international Student.
We assist securing your admission sending your study invitation letter/ visa support and guide you to affordable tuition fees

We meet you at the air-port and eliminate headaches due to language barrier. We arrange cheap and affordable school hostel accommodation through out the duration of stay in Ukraine.
Assist in register with necessary organ, Medical check up, and the immigration policy with all the information you more need.
Accompany tourist to the airport on there departure date.

Try us today. In some cases it is better to consult professionals for greater expertise. Free and low –cost assistance is available.

Our Office Address:
Street Novogaroskay 11 Office No 412, Kharkov City Ukraine
Phone + 380 67 83 95 096
Email sklinks@ukr.net
Email studyukr@yahoo.com
www.studyukr.com

Free Consultation and Translation of Documents
In Nigeria contact Phone Number 070 58442530.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2009
cabage:

@ prince 84, pls help, Mr Khan has refused to send the documents as discussed, can you help because i am loosing faith in him. This june and he has not sent it, pls can you talk to him for me.

Ah bet you didn't know that someone from Ukraine can fool you into getting yourself into a situation you will regret. Hope you didn't send him money cause people in Ukraine also commit fraud.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cabage(f): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2009
@ savanah, i bet people like you come at other people's peril
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by anez247(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Prince please i would like to get some credibility rate info on Gautham Kolluri.he is an indian, pls any info on him will be much appreciated.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 3:08am On Jun 05, 2009
cabage:

@ savanah, i bet people like you come at other people's peril
To help, yes. It's safer to go to a scandanavian country than a country where you will be stabbed to death or brutally beaten with no help from the police, because your black, or asian or Jewish. I hope you didn't give that prince guy money.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DANTE4LIFE(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2009
@Cabage
I will advice u to stop all these post cos Khan is not the type of person u are thinking he is. He has more experience than whoever u think is advicing u and if he wants to track you he will and make sure u are sent back to nigeria if you dont keep to ur agreements. I know these might resolve to an insult but i will tell u one thing its either you collect the IV from khan and keep to what he tells you or you dont collect from him atall cos he sees all these post you put here and he is also ready for you. You will be verry verry lucky if he decides not to send u the IV and if he does know that u are already traped. One of the difference between collecting IV from an Asian and a Nigeria is that Asians invested much money in it by penetrating the immigration so that if you dont pay u are depoted while nigerians, if you dont pay they let you be. But Asian will make sure you are deported no mercy. Dont think you are smart with what u are doing u might end up putting urself in big problem and when it happenes, you will not see all those advising u.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by ichommy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
ukraine is ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.