Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? (13479 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / I Can Catch Grenade For Her / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
no be only catch,why not ''swallow''?
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by vichofu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Abujafood: I just listened to Bruno Mars' hit song and was wondering if in real life you had a choice to allow a grenade blow up your lover or catch it and you be blown instead which would you opt for? Assuming your lover loves you to bits!
I'd rather make her feel like ' the only girl in d world' dan to die catching a granade 4 her grin
Abujafood: I just listened to Bruno Mars' hit song and was wondering if in real life you had a choice to allow a grenade blow up your lover or catch it and you be blown instead which would you opt for? Assuming your lover loves you to bits!
I'd rather make her feel like ' the only girl in d world' dan to die catching a granade 4 her
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by eduson55(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
shai,
na so dis man go dey shake till the world ends..
not a big deal niether
~vicky~:
singing
I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
I would go through all this pain
Take a bulle[/b]t straight through my [b]brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no,no NO A BIG NO

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by acetee: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
I go even swallow am sef! I dey mad? Ogini
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by vichofu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by nkemmu(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dieing for love has been and is strictly for men and has never been for women.you can ask your dad if am lieing
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Burger01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Catch a grenade for my partner? Please don't go there at all. Don't ask me that question..lolzzz. Can she catch ordinary knockout (banger) for me? I beg no go that area at all...
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nosyke(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Haven't you heard that what a man can do, a woman can do it even better, before??
nkemmu: Dieing for love has been and is strictly for men and has never been for women.you can ask your dad if am lieing
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by nkemmu(f): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=Nosyke]Haven't you heard that what a man can do, a woman can do it even better, before?

my dear,any man a woman dies for in the sake of love has an authomatic ticket to hell and walahi when he gets dey the slaps he will get for not being a man will be worst than the fire.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by eduson55(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
You can ask Bruno Mars what it is like to catch grenade for your partner!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by tunapawizzy: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
I can't even catch a stone 4 nobody u dey here dey talk grenade...oga make everyone catch his/her own grenade jare
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by tunapawizzy: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
I can't even catch pebbles 4 nobody u dey here dey talk grenade...oga make everyone catch his/her own grenade jare
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by osifred(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
The true is if I have time to catch the grenade she had enough time to run.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
eduson55: shai,
na so dis man go dey shake till the world ends..
not a big deal niether

grin grin u won stop am b4?

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by greedie1(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
I can!!!....dat is if im conscious but i can bet my left arm dat i will enter coma once i "sight" the grenade!

Mehn, i ll rather die than commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by UmericanGirl(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
eduson55: if obama can catch a missile for America, why not?

mschew! Thats a crotch-rocket
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by chocopearl(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ah fit catch matches, catch banga(knoctout), catch lighter buh 4 grenade ahh ahh *jst passin* ah cnt fit shout
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by kaodili(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
greaterlove: girl wey go cause trouble wey require grenade to be thrown no be my portion.
girl wey go find man wey big like undertaker trouble no be my portion.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dey craze ?
Catch grenade for Naija girl
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by drumosbite: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Then she wȋ̊ℓℓ come to your burial ceremony with her new boyfriend....=))•´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaн
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Xionez(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Catch what for who?. . .so that another man will enjoy what I literally died for?
No way.

Reminds me of a proverb.
"He who runs live to fight another day". It think it should be "He who dives (for cover) lives to love another day".

And for those willing to catch a grenade, please email me your address and a passport photo of your lovely hubby because as they say, its only a coward that can point to the house of a brave man. . .and also nab his wife grin
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by searay(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yes! But only in the dream.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Meklex(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
why would someone throw a grenade at her, let her face her troubles. chikena.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by 2million1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
No need to catch grenade na, just push her comot make d grenade fall one side

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Topeedo: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
MY CHIC IS SMART ENOUGH TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OF THE GRENADE...I DONT DO DUMB GIRLS...WELL FOR ALL THE DUMB LADIES IN TOWN....WHY WILL I WANNA DO THAT...I LOVE HER JUST ENOUGH TO LIVE FOR AND WITH HER...WHATS THE POINT WHEN I AM DEAD AND GONE? WE EITHER JUST LIVE HERE TOGETHER OR FORGET THE WHOLE THING...IF SHE CAN FOR ME, NO WAHALA...THERE ARE ONLY THING WORTH LIVING FOR IN THIS WORTH, THERE IS NOTHING WORTH DYING FOR
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Catch a grenade for my partner? I couldnt say for sure until Im in the situation(both relationship and with flying grenades),but I would definatly.. noooo question catch that grenade for my child!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2012
Some kind questions dey annoy me sha.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2012
No biggie. Live grenade catching is fun. wink
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by roymary: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2012
I'll catch the Grenade if na MADE IN ABA. E no fit explode lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by iamjean(m): 2:39am On Oct 17, 2012
which kind question way i no go hear?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by kama1210: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2012
If i die for her, that means she killed or caused the death, invariably, she is a killer. No one should venture into suicidal love path. Who would have thrown the grenade? Probably her back-up or cheat-mate. If you die for your girl, she go attend your burial with another guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Amazing Tips To Be A Perfect Girlfriend In 2019 / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. / Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.