Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,232 members, 7,860,476 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? (13507 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / I Can Catch Grenade For Her / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Abujafood: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
gulfer: @OP, Can you hug a transformer for your Partner?

yes now, I can even climb high tension for her!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by SlyIg(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Only one person has done such so far. He caught our grenade and now died,buried but he rose up after three day and He is now seated at the right hand of God. His name is Jésus. Since then,no one has. Even Itsmodela is joking.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Unfortunately, i'm not a good catcher but i can be good at dodging. undecided
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Kslib(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why not?... Why am i a man,if i cant catch common TOY grenade for my love.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by wonlasewonimi: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Abujafood: I just listened to Bruno Mars' hit song and was wondering if in real life you had a choice to allow a grenade blow up your lover or catch it and you be blown instead which would you opt for? Assuming your lover loves you to bits!

Instead of trying to catch a grenade for your partner,I'd advice both of you should move out of Basra.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by kpozite(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
If I take it and leave her she will be lonely then she will start singing Akon's ''lonely'' but 2 of us can catch it together then go and do ''wedlock of the gods'' on the otherside.
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by amosy007: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yes! for my wife and children

No! for my girlfriend.. Well may be banger or knock out
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by bigx(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
No
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by kaydibs(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kslib: Why not?... Why am i a man,if i cant catch common TOY grenade for my love.
LooL. Chicken
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by babseg(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
YES
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
SlyIg: Only one person has done such so far. He caught our grenade and now died,buried but he rose up after three day and He is now seated at the right hand of God. His name is Jésus. Since then,no one has. Even Itsmodela is joking.
Of course I was joking na...like why I go wan die? After I die, him go dey pata other chicks na...

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Chai! D catchin is gonna be done 2geda....
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by pawesome(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
I fit try catch u wen u fall n i fit catch oda tins lik money,nyash,bobby n u knw...oda vital swt tins buh GRENADE!!!....mbanu
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by charming4: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
If only it's a toy grenade grin
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by kaydibs(f): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
I. Shall. Do. No. Such. Thing! Catch a grenade for him and he will bring another lady to your funeral. grin
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by greaterlove(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
girl wey go cause trouble wey require grenade to be thrown no be my portion.
girl wey go find man wey big like undertaker trouble no be my portion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by hassymo5(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
i have to go fast for 40days and night b4 answering dis question,, "catch grenade for lover" cough cough cough i think i need a glass of water!!!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Gozzzy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
No! I go join boko haram, becom suicide bomber for am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No be only grenade!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella: I can catch more than a grenade for him. I can catch atomic, nuclear and hydrogen bombs for him. I can take an AK47 bullet for him. Heck, I can jump in front of a moving train for him sef....no try my love o.
this one na mouth you dey make.oya make you go borno state make bokoharam do example for you.I go see weda you no go pick race!
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
No Never Tofiakwa mba rara ooo. Abomination!

Do it and d girl will bleep another guy on ur grave without thinking twice.....

But might be possible sha...if d girl loves u with her life. Ofcourse u will know if a lady is 100 percent in lov wit u
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Abujafood: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Instead of trying to catch a grenade for your partner,I'd advice both of you should move out of Basra.

Hell no so I'll now return home to either Kaduna, Damaturu or Maiduguri?
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by miss9ja(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Funny comments though but if i were to do such, why not? i would do it with all pleasure
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by yemstok(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
No Comment

Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why the hell will my partner have a grenade thrown at him in the first place? Is he a CIA spy?
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Iaz93: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
miss 9ja: Funny comments though but if i were to do such, why not? i would do it with all pleasure

hahahahaha...
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Elueme: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
I don 't comment on tis romance bulshit cos it isn't real often.
Catch a grenade 4 her? What happens when am gone? She takes another younger guy. I may not consider it. No vex
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by fittty(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
I resemble Bruno Mars? undecided
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Since I'm not married I can't say for sure. But I seriously doubt it.

If I truely love her, I'd do it. But I really doubt if I can love any girl of nowadays. They're too self centred and materialistic. Of course I can marry her and care for her but love? Mbanu

But what I'm certain of is that I can catch a grenade for my parents (though they'll not allow me to) and I can also catch a grenade for my unborn child
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: this one na mouth you dey make.oya make you go borno state make bokoharam do example for you.I go see weda you no go pick race!
Forget boko haram matter o, na taliban levels I dey. I fit go Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...I can die for him anyday, anytime, anyhow grin grin grin
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Balyz: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

therefore let me rephrase and say that there is nobody in this world that I love so much, that I would want to die for them, NOBODY!!!!
it would be against my beliefs as i love MYSELF more than anyone in this world, therefore doing such an act would obviously be wrong to me.
very well said. selfish but realistic. i salute your honesty
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by Gee001: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hell no! Y wud i wnt 2 catch a grenade 4 him? And make him no evn try reason am. Rather than thinking of catching or evn practising on how 2 catch a grenade 4 me, he shd use dat time 2 practise n learn how 2 make me feel like i'm d only girl in d world. Shikena
Re: Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? by OmichaelO: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
for why now?? :s Grenade ko banger ni...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / Mixed Messages In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.