Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! (1148 Views)

Please What Is Wrong With The Lagos City Mall Onikan? / Pencom To Clarify Use Of Pension For Mortgages / Agent Demands 2 Yrs Commission And Agency Fee On A 1 Year Rent. Please Clarify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by bjluv: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2008
Is it me or something is wrong?

In as much as I would like to patronise and buy a house back there in naija, I am extra careful on how I initiate and actualise this.

I recently posted that I am looking for a property and I got few replies and one of them is from Sleekfun. I wanted to know where Ishashi is because I havent been in naija in a long time and I can not even say I know the whole of Lagos. Later I found out from google that it has to be somewhere around badagry.

Still not satisfied, I decided to look at all Sleekfun's post maybe he would have mentioned along the line where that property is actually situated and where is Ishashi. I was amazed at what I found:-

What he posted on my request:
Sleekfun:

Hello,
    Sequel to your paste,my company Estuary Ventures will like to offer to you an Uncompleted 4bedroom flat sited on 1plot of land at Ishashi area of Lagos/Ogun State.for sale price #2.2m asking, If interested please do contact us back the Estuary Ventures on 08054601115,08055638643.Remember some others we have but this is the one to paste now,

On another post:
Sleekfun:

we the J$M Enterprises,are given a big thanks to Seun for have produce this wonderfull forum,and also to all our clients who knows us majorly through this medium,with this websites our company has generates lots of partronage and through that we have realise much profits, Thanks to you alll,more grace to your elbow SEun,

FROM J$M ENTERPRISES.

And another:
Sleekfun:

This is Micheal from J$M ENTERPRISES,we have 1.5acres of land at Adeola Odeku,Victoria Island lagos for sale with existing structures on it going for #1.4b,if interested call us on 08055638643 or 08054601115.

So please, can you explain how come J$M ENTERPRISES share the same mobile phone contact numbers with Estuary Ventures? Don't get mad if you see this, I am just being careful man!  An explanation would be appreciated before I dig my graves while I see it  cheesy
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by oell(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2008
Hi, I am one of those benefit of doubt types, from the Posts it may be possible Estuary is formed to deal with a certain area and J$M Enterprises formed to deal with another area, I think companies do this to tap into the various segments of the stratosphere in the economy a la "Last Mile" economies.
But Please still be very Careful, Get someone you TRUST in Nigeria to Verify, if no relative Check out a Law Firm on the Net.
All the Best

Nigeria shall be Great!!
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by Sleekfun: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
Am happy to hear this,we the Estuary Ventures were formerly called J$M ENTERPRISES when we are not regitred with C A C,and when we start the process of registration ,J$M as been chosen,so we have to choose another name and thats when we choose ESTUARY VENTURES RC 2047179,and immediately we display change of name on nairaland with the username James1.
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by Sleekfun: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
Ishahi is a place close to Ojodu Berger,is a maximum of 7mins drive from Ojodu Berger.thats whyy is been subject Lagos/Ogun State cos is close to Lagos state but in Ogun state.

THANKS.
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by bjluv: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2008
Now I am glad I got a reply  wink And thanks oell  for the reply  grin

Sleekfun, I will confirm today if someone will be calling you within the next 2 days for inspection smiley
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by Sleekfun: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
Okk,I will wait for your call.

REGARDS.
Re: Is It Me Or Something Is Wrong? Sleekfun & Others, Please Clarify! by oell(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Ur Welcome Bjluv
SleekFun do us proud
all eyze are on You cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good House Plan / Shops In Sura Shopping Complex And S.w Ikoyi To Let. From 120k To 400k P.a / 2br Flat Needed Urgently-1 Yr Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.