Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (24395 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2012
martin92: ANSWER THIS
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
omo nah die oo.God know Say I no go enter dat land talkless of eating dia. Imagine d killing weh even bokoharam condemn chai! Rip aluu4
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by BashMe1(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
How do you expect someone like that to know what Facebook is...These are villagers for crying out loud.

Let's say dey r all villagers. R u now saying dat, with d kinda' civilization d students have brought 2 dat town, there won't now be some level of facebooking familiarity? After all, d main guy wu faked d circumstance used laptop. Fink About It.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by logica(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
WTF kind of name is Coxson?
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by emenim(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Nigeria should learn how to hand over things to the appropriate authority.If that has been done,the true identity of those students would have been known.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Wait a minute. Why is there so much lunacy in this country. Be it amongst the police force or the citizenry.

Unless, Coxson Lelebori Lucky actively participated in the lynching of those boys, then it stands to reason that he was 'completely guiltless' in the case of their death.

IF (and please note my capital if) the reports we hear that the boys actually approached the said coxson with guns (or a gun) and made away with his personal effects while trying to retrieve the debt he owed them. Then it stands to reason that Coxson had every right to raise an alarm of armed robbery, If they actually made away with his peronal belongings at gunpoint, then as I said, it stands to reason that from Coxson's perspective - it wasn't false alarm as claimed by the police spokesman, neither were they friendly gunmen.

What the ALUU residents now did in response to his alarm - his another thing, and unless it is proved that Coxson participated, then we need to thread with caution and not allow sentiments becloud our sense of Justice.

I do not know Coxson's prior relationship with the boys but it is only reasonable to say that owing someone 10kobo or 10 million does not give any one the right to attack me at night with a gun and make do with my belongings and Coxson had every right to cry out for help as any other reasonable person will.

My points are made from the perspective of what I've heard about the case. Please if there is a misinformation somewhere let me know

For educated folks out there, pls can you help me find out what O.J. Simpson is in Jail for presently ?

OJ Simpson led a group of men with guns to retrieve some personal property he believed was STOLEN from him.
He was charged and convicted for ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING and sentenced to jail for 33 YEARS, so why are the Nigerian police behaving like the illiterates here (oh! sorry they are)

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by toyeoye(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

Beg the mama that you will wash all the pots and pans until the debt is paid wink
crayfish!call ur parents and say byebye
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by toyeoye(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

Beg the mama that you will wash all the pots and pans until the debt is paid wink
crayfish!!call ur loved ones and say byebye
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Coxson Lelebori Lucky, aka (Bright), have a familly and friends and the police should try to have a picture of him by contacting them.
The police is very slow on this case.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by onuwaje(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Let's check facebook and put their pictures WANTED.. We shud go to uniport and see if they were students... Because they all have personal data files that contain almost everything we need to get those motherfcukers!!!! ALUTA!!! UNIPORT!!!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by mrperfect(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Well, sad for the family.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by OmoAlata(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2012
I think Coxson should give himself up to the police before blood-thirsty vigilantes find him shocked

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by chucky234(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
How do you expect someone like that to know what Facebook is...These are villagers for crying out loud.
People in my village are all over FB displaying cute pics,except your village is still in 1918 in 2012
I pity you and your villages,I can't just imagine how primitive they are,thank God for bringing you to the city oooooo

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by lawizle(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2012
D-Explorer:
It is now OFFICIAL! These are the names of the masterminds of the gruesome murder of ALUU 4.
They are: Felemo Solomon; Cynthia Chinwo; Ozioma Abajuo and Chigozie Samuel
The name of the person that raised the false alarm that they were robbers is Coxson Lelebori Lucky, alias 'Bright'

Source: Channelkoos News

ALUU 4 killed by 4.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Jambsupport(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2012
can we burn dem likewise
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2012
There is someone with the same name on FB http://www.facebook.com/lucky.coxson?sk=wall
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: The Murderfucker who raised false alarm is even a pastor? I fear for his congregation! They are really in deep shiiit! All of them should be found and if possible killed! They don't deserve to be alive! He who kills by the fire should also die by the fire! Justice delayed is Justice denied!

may be wrong somehow
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Josh090:
SERIOUSLY?
YES, VERY SERIOUSLY!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
pak: Wait a minute. Why is there so much lunacy in this country. Be it amongst the police force or the citizenry.

Unless, Coxson Lelebori Lucky actively participated in the lynching of those boys, then it stands to reason that he was 'completely guiltless' in the case of their death.

IF (and please note my capital if) the reports we hear that the boys actually approached the said coxson with guns (or a gun) and made away with his personal effects while trying to retrieve the debt he owed them. Then it stands to reason that Coxson had every right to raise an alarm of armed robbery, If they actually made away with his peronal belongings at gunpoint, then as I said, it stands to reason that from Coxson's perspective - it wasn't false alarm as claimed by the police spokesman, neither were they friendly gunmen.

What the ALUU residents now did in response to his alarm - his another thing, and unless it is proved that Coxson participated, then we need to thread with caution and not allow sentiments becloud our sense of Justice.

I do not know Coxson's prior relationship with the boys but it is only reasonable to say that owing someone 10kobo or 10 million does not give any one the right to attack me at night with a gun and make do with my belongings and Coxson had every right to cry out for help as any other reasonable person will.

My points are made from the perspective of what I've heard about the case. Please if there is a misinformation somewhere let me know

For educated folks out there, pls can you help me find out what O.J. Simpson is in Jail for presently ?

OJ Simpson led a group of men with guns to retrieve some personal property he believed was STOLEN from him.
He was charged and convicted for ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING and sentenced to jail for 33 YEARS, so why are the Nigerian police behaving like the illiterates here (oh! sorry they are)
I think we are through hearing false stories.The Police and the media have told us what actually happened.trying to put "IF" in your own story doesn't change anything.the main business on ground is getting the criminals for them to face the wrath of the law!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by lolaluv1(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
The guy with the plank ought to be tortured with one (or more) of those ancient torture contraptions. He is NOT a human and is far lesser than an animal. It is beyond me how a human could do what that guy did....
Even trained soldiers become depressed and traumatised after killing, yet that guy could do what he did with glee and happiness...

Even serial killers have been executed with more mercy than those four. People on deathrow choose a last meal, they meet a priest, then the lethal injection and they close their eyes.

But the 4 guys went to the world of the dead in pains and in disgrace. Roasted for a crime they didn't commit, the earth opened up and drank innocent blood.

If indeed blood still cries out for justice, then let it cry out against all that were involved.
If there's any justice in the world, let it work to avenge those boys.
Those that murdered sleep, let it flee from their eyes.
They that spilled innocent blood, let it be upon their heads!

9 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Goldieluks: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Let's hope this search progresses to the right direction. Hopefully the Nigerian police would be smart enough to fish out those blood sucking demons.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Afam4eva(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: People in my village are all over FB displaying cute pics,except your village is still in 1918 in 2012
I pity you and your villages,I can't just imagine how primitive they are,thank God for bringing you to the city oooooo
My village is Amechi-Awkunanaw in Enugu south lga.

It's the only village in Nigeria with a skyscraper

It's the only village in Nigeria that has produce two senate presidents(Jim Nwobodo and Ken Nnamani-Senate president) and a House of reps member.

What's the name of your village and what good has come out of your village?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by ChiSun27(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2012
gal even folo dem...na wa oooo...wat we want 2 hia is dt de av bn arrested.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2012
lola.luv:
The guy with the plank ought to be tortured with one (or more) of those ancient torture contraptions. He is NOT a human and is far lesser than an animal. It is beyond me how a human could do what that guy did....
Even trained soldiers become depressed and traumatised after killing, yet that guy could do what he did with glee and happiness...

Even serial killers have been executed with more mercy than those four. People on deathrow choose a last meal, they meet a priest, then the lethal injection and they close their eyes.

But the 4 guys went to the world of the dead in pains and in disgrace. Roasted for a crime they didn't commit, the earth opened up and drank innocent blood.

If indeed blood still cries out for justice, then let it cry out against all that were involved.
They murdered sleep, let it flee their eyes.
They spilled innocent blood, let it be upon their heads!
damn lola! d way u write mehn... DEEEP!!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by passionate88: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2012
Imanuelle: OooOoooh!!!!
My comrades..... Totally innocent.
I had always known it was a set-up!
An aluu guy once ran away with my phone, a course mate at that... Due to their evil ways..... I had to let go.
These dudes should have a stone tied to their necks.... And thrown into choba river!
my friend was also beaten to pulp and they poured hot oil on him on the allegation that he stole a fone when none was found on him... Those aluu guys are professionals, they will use firewood/sticks to hit ur legs so that u can't run b4 they start beating u.. Ps.. If u get galfrnd wey 4rm aluu... Runaway like kanye west o
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by chucky234(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2012
pak: Wait a minute. Why is there so much lunacy in this country. Be it amongst the police force or the citizenry.

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2012
lola.luv:

They murdered sleep, let it flee their eyes.
They spilled innocent blood, let it be upon their heads!

i saw the video, God!! i could not help crying out loud, that dude will not die a natural death cry
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2012
I hope they are caught very soon. I know I'm going to take much delight in watching their misery and affliction. I want to watch them plead for freedom and not getting it. I want them to be dealt with severely. They must spend the rest of their miserable lives in Kirikiri maximum security prison.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Dubemkelly(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2012
SOBS....It still doesn't change d fact dat d victims r now deceased,wsh it never happened *Jungle justice aint d way 4wrd* dat was so uncalled 4
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: I think we are through hearing false stories.The Police and the media have told us what actually happened.trying to put "IF" in your own story doesn't change anything.the main business on ground is getting the criminals for them to face the wrath of the law!

Exactly what I was saying, the media report was that they went with a gun and made of with Coxson's property because of a debt coxson owed them and as I posited UNLESS there is evidence to show that Coxson participated in the lynching, then he can't be considered a criminal for raising the alarm for armed robbery, hence my raising the O.J. simpson analogy.

I am all for rational and fairness even in the midst of our mourning for the boys.

Frankly speaking, what the responses to the whole ALUU4 issue has taught me is that the average nigerian is no different from the ALUU indigenes. Ready to jump into conclusions without adequate evidence, ready for Jungle justice. Ready to make comments like this below

berem: The Murderfucker who raised false alarm is even a pastor? I fear for his congregation! They are really in deep shiiit! All of them should be found and if possible killed! They don't deserve to be alive! He who kills by the fire should also die by the fire! Justice delayed is Justice denied!

Aluu community is indeed a microcosm of the entire Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder / Ex-fct Minister Son To Forfeit All Properties To FG / Lover Murders His Live-In Lover & Son In Lagos For Dating A Rival Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.