Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (24407 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by sunny4life(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
And the other day,the spokesman of Aluu council of chiefs,mr Garshon Benson and the entire aluu comunity demanded 4 the release of their traditional ruler,claiming that no indigine of aluu was involved in the killing.I think that bastard and all those community leaders should be arrested and persecuted.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
I pray the names are real names and also the police will be careful enuf not to robe in innocent persons that may bear such names.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:

Berem please dont jump into conclusion yet, the source gave another one having the same name with that of the suspect!! even a friend here in (nairaland) of the said pastor(suspect) claims that the he's innocent(the one you are accusing now), yes he's a pastor, married and a graduate..bla..bla.. but is he the suspect? we are yet to know, we shd not conclude immediately...please

God bless you Vicky.

Someone expressed surprise at my level of attachment to this issue but the what scares me is the level of reasoning and responses I've seen on the whole story.

I feel as If I have ALUU indigenes all over nairaland and the mass media and the whole country.
Sentencing people to death by hanging and what's not over an issue that we do not yet have full evidence to prosecute.

Based on Nairaland repsonses alone, it will be safe to come to the conclusion that what HAPPENED IN ALUU could have happened anywhere, in any community once we still keep reasoning like this.

The first line in your post encapsulates all I've been trying to pass across 'Please don't jump into conclusions yet'.
The four boys were killed because ALUU community jumped to an unfortunate conclusion

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Claus(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:
The point I kept stressing is that to call Coxson a criminal (and call for his head ) based only on the evidence at our disposal that he 'raised an alarm' when he was approached in the middle of the night (or early in the morning as some other respondent put it) by some gun wielding boys without knowledge of the prior relationship between him and the boys and what he did in the aftermath of raising the alarm or if he was even there afterwards is a bit forward and a form of jungle justice in itself

I understand what you are trying to say. From a legal perspective, Coxson might have a defence. Clearly emotions are running high, otherwise we would all be able to discuss this thing rationally.

Apart from the people that were clearly seen in the video, I believe that the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra needs to apply. It will go a long way in sanitising our society.

However, this is what I think. After the alarm was raised (false or real), there were 5 to 6 hours during which the full story could be ascertained, and Coxson was unwilling (or unable - which is unlikely) to help get the story out. It is also very unlikely that they would have been killed if the crowd/vigilantes/chief believed they were students who had come to recover a debt as opposed to armed robbers. It is likely that Coxson knew this.

The alarm was an alarm, anybody can claim whatever motive for raising an alarm if 5 young men come to accost you. Knowing what vigilantes do to armed robbers, the 5 to 6 hours in between the alarm and their death is what Coxson needs to answer for. The explanation that will prove that he was not at the very least an accessory to murder will be a very interesting one, BUT he should be given an opportunity to provide that explanation AND HE SHOULD STOP RUNNING.

In summary, one cannot take a legal position on Coxson (I have already taken a moral position) until as much info as possible is available. We are getting info in trickles and it is tempting to jump in with a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
please for dos of u dat watched d video,am hearing rumours,can u confirm if d mob actually used cutlass on d uniport 4
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by BizBooks(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Pak,

At least Coxson owes it as a duty to everybody to explain what happened. I understand his
decision to go into hiding while tension is high. But he should at least send a statement
to the Police or to the Media explaining what happened. The longer he stays silent, the
higher the probability of his being complicit in the murders.

When the 5 boys invaded his residence as has been reported, they must have explained the
purpose of their visit ie to collect money owed. So there is no way anybody can convince
me that this is a case of armed robbery, unless Coxson comes out and say he does not owe
them any money.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:

God bless you Vicky.

Someone expressed surprise at my level of attachment to this issue but the what scares me is the level of reasoning and responses I've seen on the whole story.

I feel as If I have ALUU indigenes all over nairaland and the mass media and the whole country.
Sentencing people to death by hanging and what's not over an issue that we do not yet have full evidence to prosecute.

Based on Nairaland repsonses alone, it will be safe to come to the conclusion that what HAPPENED IN ALUU could have happened anywhere, in any community once we still keep reasoning like this.

The first line in your post encapsulates all I've been trying to pass across 'Please don't jump into conclusions yet'.
The four boys were killed because ALUU community jumped to an unfortunate conclusion
do you think using another moniker to act like a detective will change the way you condemned those innocent boys? You and your heartless cohorts were on nairaland supporting the death of the students.now you appear in another form to tell us how OJ Simpson's conviction is related to Aluu4.from the way you write,am very sure you are ACIDTALK! Go get a life bro and stop being a hypocrite! Am outta here!

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by ayojango(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
martin92: ANSWER THIS
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Wash plate,sweep d floor,pack d dirt.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Claus:

I understand what you are trying to say. From a legal perspective, Coxson might have a defence. Clearly emotions are running high, otherwise we would all be able to discuss this thing rationally.

Apart from the people that were clearly seen in the video, I believe that the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra needs to apply. It will go a long way in sanitising our society.

However, this is what I think. After the alarm was raised (false or real), there were 5 to 6 hours during which the full story could be ascertained, and Coxson was unwilling (or unable - which is unlikely) to help get the story out. It is also very unlikely that they would have been killed if the crowd/vigilantes/chief believed they were students who had come to recover a debt as opposed to armed robbers. It is likely that Coxson knew this.

In summary, one cannot take a legal position on Coxson (I have already taken a moral position) until as much info as possible is available. We are getting info in trickles and it is tempting to jump in with a conclusion.

@Claus, if you ever decide to contest any elective position in this country please call me. I will be ready to sacrifice means and sweat to back your campaign and I mean it

You indeed are a rare breed amongst Nigerians.

For the first time, I have real fears for my country. The problem might no longer be just leadership, if indeed this is the level of reasoning of the average citizenry, then am sorry there is no hope. The abyss is the only direction we can go.

You mentioned two things - 'Clearly emotions are running high, otherwise we would all be able to discuss this thing rationally.' - Sir was it not the same high and unreasonable emotions that caused the initial killings in the first place, was it not the same emotions that caused the boys to attempt what they did in the first place - clearly we are being caught in a web of violence where everybody seems ready to throw an excuse for being unreasonable.

Apart from the people that were clearly seen in the video, I believe that the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra needs to apply. It will go a long way in sanitising our society. - Sir, please can you keep repeating this, so that maybe by continuous iteration, it might sink in
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by zeefever: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
mikron: that cheap?

It's even too much. They murdered those boys as if they were snakes. Even chickens & goats are not killed like that. Since they felt the boys lives were worthless,I think N100,000 is also too much bounty for them.
On a more serious note,we are tired of hearing names that may or not belong to real people. We need to see these people in handcuffs so that we can be sure that justice is actually taking its course.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
By now Coxson know that he is wanted so he should come forward to the Police.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by chucky234(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:

God bless you Vicky.

From the time those guys were apprehended to the time they were burnt was about 10hrs and to me was more than enough time for Coxson to prove to the village elders and vigilante that the boys were innocent but he chose to keep mute while the boys were tortured and burnt,the truth is that Coxson wanted the boys killed and for that he is as guilty as those who perpetrated the act and should be given same punishment as others.
Nothing you say here will change the fact Coxson wanted those guys killed,you can continue to defend him but the truth remains.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by texazzpete(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:

@Claus, if you ever decide to contest any elective position in this country please call me. I will be ready to sacrifice means and sweat to back your campaign and I mean it

You indeed are a rare breed amongst Nigerians.

For the first time, I have real fears for my country. The problem might no longer be just leadership, if indeed this is the level of reasoning of the average citizenry, then am sorry there is no hope. The abyss is the only direction we can go.

You mentioned two things - 'Clearly emotions are running high, otherwise we would all be able to discuss this thing rationally.' - Sir was it not the same high and unreasonable emotions that caused the initial killings in the first place, was it not the same emotions that caused the boys to attempt what they did in the first place - clearly we are being caught in a web of violence where everybody seems ready to throw an excuse for being unreasonable.

Apart from the people that were clearly seen in the video, I believe that the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra needs to apply. It will go a long way in sanitising our society. - Sir, please can you keep repeating this, so that maybe by continuous iteration, it might sink in

You thrice accursed m0r0n.
You base your entire argument on the fact that 'boys approached the debtor with guns'. This has been shown to be false by the inability of the vigilante group to produce the so-called guns. On an entire assumption, you go as far as questioning the sanity of the police. Are you on crack?

Even if the boys had come with guns, they are very well known to the Coxson fellow. Knowing how highly charged the community may be over a spate of robbery attacks, you do not raise an alarm that the guys were armed robbers.

Convenient for you pseudo-intellectual scumbags, isn't it, that the guy who allegedly got away carried away all the weapons from the scene. Even if you are correct and he was threatened with guns, A legal position can be taken on the Coxson guy for not just raising a false alarm, but for not doing all in his power to convince the mob that the guys were not armed robbers that have been terrorising the area. Vigilantes can and will settle quarrels if called upon.

Finally, no matter how much emotions run high here, I doubt many reasonable people would torture and burn others and cackle with glee during the process.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by nicky4lif(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
jchime: My village is Amechi-Awkunanaw in Enugu south lga.

It's the only village in Nigeria with a skyscraper

It's the only village in Nigeria that has produce two senate presidents(Jim Nwobodo and Ken Nnamani-Senate president) and a House of reps member.

What's the name of your village and what good has come out of your village?
but guy seriously, are you this dumb. Was jim nwobodo ever senate president of nigeria. Whats the name of the skyscrapper in amaechi,or are you refering to onwa communication house as a skyscrapper. Guy you are totally misinformed,illiterate and ignorant. This is what happens when seun allows this village champions access to nairaland
. Two of my cousins have guns nd the actually shut my uncle the the public,where we had like 50 people on ground.we suffered nd got 150,000 to arrest these guy,we got the police from umuahia(zone 9)but what happened later?after the boys mother promised that she will use her money nd connection to class the case,after 3 days,they were freed nd we are still living in faer cos they promised to do more.all we wanted was for them to beg the person the shut nd pay him bk the hospital bill but they will rather use force than to beg.this is what they do all the time(police)they didn't even do anything to someone that brought out a gun in public nd shut someone nd it was their wicked mother that helped him keep the guns when the come bk with one black bag.the didn't let us put my grandma to rest,from this problem to the other.these were his words the last time I talked to him(every body has to be loyal)that my dad was to stubborn for him that if not cos we are one family,he wll have taken it to the extreme which he later deed by shooting my dad's kid brother.what are the police doing abt it?cos they have taken bribe.nigerian police can even help u kill someone if u pay them well nd tell people he or she was caught stealin.God is watching.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by dartsidius7(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak: Wait a minute. Why is there so much lunacy in this country. Be it amongst the police force or the citizenry.

Unless, Coxson Lelebori Lucky actively participated in the lynching of those boys, then it stands to reason that he was 'completely guiltless' in the case of their death.

IF (and please note my capital if) the reports we hear that the boys actually approached the said coxson with guns (or a gun) and made away with his personal effects while trying to retrieve the debt he owed them. Then it stands to reason that Coxson had every right to raise an alarm of armed robbery, If they actually made away with his peronal belongings at gunpoint, then as I said, it stands to reason that from Coxson's perspective - it wasn't false alarm as claimed by the police spokesman, neither were they friendly gunmen.

What the ALUU residents now did in response to his alarm - his another thing, and unless it is proved that Coxson participated, then we need to thread with caution and not allow sentiments becloud our sense of Justice.

I do not know Coxson's prior relationship with the boys but it is only reasonable to say that owing someone 10kobo or 10 million does not give any one the right to attack me at night with a gun and make do with my belongings and Coxson had every right to cry out for help as any other reasonable person will.

My points are made from the perspective of what I've heard about the case. Please if there is a misinformation somewhere let me know

For educated folks out there, pls can you help me find out what O.J. Simpson is in Jail for presently ?

OJ Simpson led a group of men with guns to retrieve some personal property he believed was STOLEN from him.
He was charged and convicted for ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING and sentenced to jail for 33 YEARS, so why are the Nigerian police behaving like the illiterates here (oh! sorry they are)

First off chief, if you owe me money, i can go to some freaky extent to get it back. but lets leave that.
first off, forget about coxson for now, and focus on the people that killed those boys. i have never been a supporter of mob actions, cos its usually a group of ignorant peeps acting out thier sick killer fantasies. those boys were not tried, just taken to the village chief (i thought we had grown past that era) and were declared guilty. what made it worse was the way they were killed, terrible and gruesome. you dont take the law into your hands.
yes, people are emotional, and after watching the video, i dont blame them.

Plus, just imagine what would have happened to OJ if his incident had happened in aluu. they probably would have cut his d*ck and made him eat it before setting him on fire.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by dartsidius7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
lola.luv:
The guy with the plank ought to be tortured with one (or more) of those ancient torture contraptions. He is NOT a human and is far lesser than an animal. It is beyond me how a human could do what that guy did....
Even trained soldiers become depressed and traumatised after killing, yet that guy could do what he did with glee and happiness...

Even serial killers have been executed with more mercy than those four. People on deathrow choose a last meal, they meet a priest, then the lethal injection and they close their eyes.

But the 4 guys went to the world of the dead in pains and in disgrace. Roasted for a crime they didn't commit, the earth opened up and drank innocent blood.

If indeed blood still cries out for justice, then let it cry out against all that were involved.
If there's any justice in the world, let it work to avenge those boys.
They murdered sleep, let it flee their eyes.
They spilled innocent blood, let it be upon their heads!

plus, they were paraded naked and humiliated. sad sad
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by mamagee3(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Heartless people!!!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
BizBooks: @Pak,

At least Coxson owes it as a duty to everybody to explain what happened. I understand his
decision to go into hiding while tension is high. But he should at least send a statement
to the Police or to the Media explaining what happened. The longer he stays silent, the
higher the probability of his being complicit in the murders.

When the 5 boys invaded his residence as has been reported, they must have explained the
purpose of their visit ie to collect money owed. So there is no way anybody can convince
me that this is a case of armed robbery, unless Coxson comes out and say he does not owe
them any money.

as per your first paragraph - I agree with you 200%, Coxson has not covered himself in glory on this issue but to call him a criminal that deserves to be hanged - not just yet
On the second, you'll agree with me that they are conjectures, you and I have no idea what transpired but your tone sounds as those you might be seeing my angle a bit. We need to, even through our sadness and deep emotions, begin to be rational about this whole issue.

On the issue of whether it is armed robbery or not, I am not a lawyer but that might depend on definitions and semantics. Armed robbery according to this article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbery
might have little to do with whether someone owes you money or not. (I know a lot of peeps will give me sticks for this) but all my life I believe in engagement and discourse. The ability to trash out issues reasonably and logical.

It is no surprise that the black race seems unable to innovate and make inventions seems any attempt to probe an issue beyond what appears to be obvious is met with stiff opposition and most probably attacks.

What am saying is that as far as this case is concerned, there are still a lot of questions to be asked. Aside from that, we will never arrive at JUSTICE AND TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by dartsidius7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:

Frankly speaking, what the responses to the whole ALUU4 issue has taught me is that the average nigerian is no different from the ALUU indigenes. Ready to jump into conclusions without adequate evidence, ready for Jungle justice. Ready to make comments like this below

Aluu community is indeed a microcosm of the entire Nigeria

not just nigerians, humans like to generalise. you have just generalised too by calling aluu a microcosm of nigeria. most white peeps that have been victims of internet scams will tell you that nigeria is a country full of scammers and fraudsters.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by CGKing(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thank you IGP for this development. My happy meter is 55% percent full. However, i dont like the sound of the word "prosecute" you used to described yuor planned action. For justice to be done, i think "roast" would be more effective.

Pls give Nigerians justice for this one, even if we have to allow farouk to go free for it. Pls i want to hear things like, life inprosonment or firing quad.

Thank you sir.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by swiftz(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
please, abeg, what of dat particular miserabl.e man dat was putting tires round their necks? Any idea?
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
texazzpete:

You thrice accursed m0r0n.
You base your entire argument on the fact that 'boys approached the debtor with guns'. This has been shown to be false by the inability of the vigilante group to produce the so-called guns. On an entire assumption, you go as far as questioning the sanity of the police. Are you on crack?

Even if the boys had come with guns, they are very well known to the Coxson fellow. Knowing how highly charged the community may be over a spate of robbery attacks, you do not raise an alarm that the guys were armed robbers.

Convenient for you pseudo-intellectual scumbags, isn't it, that the guy who allegedly got away carried away all the weapons from the scene. Even if you are correct and he was threatened with guns, A legal position can be taken on the Coxson guy for not just raising a false alarm, but for not doing all in his power to convince the mob that the guys were not armed robbers that have been terrorising the area. Vigilantes can and will settle quarrels if called upon.

Finally, no matter how much emotions run high here, I doubt many reasonable people would torture and burn others and cackle with glee during the process.

You did not need to have used the words 'mor0n' - Texazpette.

Am only responding because you raised logical points that befits a response - On the issue of using the words 'lunacy' as regards the police , I agree that might have been a bit of a stretch but I decided not to edit that first post so as to maintain the integrity of this discourse.

On the issue of gun or no gun.
Now we have 3 versions

1. They went with guns
2. Only 1 carried a gun, the other 4 didn't know about it
3. There were no guns

Is this not enough reason my brother to realise that proper investigations need to be carried out on this issue before jumpin to conclusions ?? and hasn't that been the premise of my previous assertions.

The other paragraphs in your post are part conjectures, part logical but sincerely I do not have the energy presently to dissect and post a response to the parts I feel were wanting in your view points
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by davades(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
I saw a certain Coxson Lucky but i'm not sure if he's the one. At times you have to remove the middle name to get some results.

I even checked his wall now...he jes became friends with someone yesterday....
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by JOHNBULL4040: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by mentorken05(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
fittty: angry I put N100,000 bounty on these suckaz.... Any one joinning me?
. I add 50K on top
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Akposkool(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
GeJ79: They should provide the picture of the so called idiot cos he go don change e name since na. Declared wanted without picture.....The Nigerian Police Force.
d tin tire me oh.well i go dey ask evrybody new face i see 4 my area their names as from now on.i must catch someone.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSaXxyitnM8

[size=15pt]Lies from the police (Why Police couldn't stop Aluu killings) - Mba[/size]
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
some people are just intellectually silly! what other investigations do one need when the police have told us that the students were neither thieves nor cultists? the media also told us the same story.what other investigations do we need when the murderers could not provide the gun allegedly used by the students? WTF!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^ thought you were leaving wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob / Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.