Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie (31446 Views)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ayobase(m): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2012
dubem3: IJE ur using a phone and AYO is using a fone.
as for that thing i think am seeing there...ok ok ok its a romantic scene so the gurl got ready b4 time. she is simply punctual. what do you even know about movies sef ije?
that gurl iis on the rise real fast, she,ll soon be a moon. the director simply thought it was cool.

Na me u enter like that?
@@Ayo goes to meet the aboki selling china galaxy III@@
Ijebabe, pls whats that colour green stuff on that chair behind the lady?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2012
ayobase:

Na me u enter like that?
@@Ayo goes to meet the aboki selling china galaxy III@@
Ijebabe, pls whats that colour green stuff on that chair behind the lady?

if you try am, you no go even fit browse again.
u'll wish u stuck to the compressed pictures. no mind IJE make she de show herself. na iphone 5 wey she manage buy de shack am...but wait oh...did every other person that used a phone have an iphone 5?... sha no mind all of them... u na my guy nah, abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2012
You two have issues
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2012
who?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2012
dubem3: who?
You and Ayo
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2012
enumerate please!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2012
dubem3: enumerate please!
**yawn**
i don talk my own
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2012
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2012
oya shift nah,
as you no wan talk finish.
okay,i gerrit
UR SCARED! tongue
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2012
Okay I am scared.
Satisfied?
And I wonder why you ha to post it twice.
Must be that you have a bad case of DPS
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2012
okay!
go take cover under mummy's bed! wink
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2012
**yawn**
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ijebabe: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Ayo and dubem Una dey cease o!

Mynd I want you to check out the new video I posted I the music section yesterday.
Let me know what you think.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2012
ijebabe: Ayo and dubem Una dey cease o!

Mynd I want you to check out the new video I posted I the music section yesterday.
Yes ma. Another reason to check your profile and see that lovely picture
**winks**
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2012
ijebabe: Ayo and dubem Una dey cease o!

cease like how nah?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2012
dubem3:

cease like how nah?
She meant craze
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2012
OOOOPSS!!!
DINT KNOW THE SPELLING HAD BEEN MODIFIYED.
mynd, do u agree with her?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
dubem3: OOOOPSS!!!
DINT KNOW THE SPELLING HAD BEEN MODIFIYED.
mynd, do u agree with her?
Yeah.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah.
sad
but you na my guy before oh
why u fall hand like this nah?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:
sad
but you na my guy before oh
why u fall hand like this nah?
So because I be your guy make I dey lie abi? No worry, next time I will lie to you
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
So because I be your guy make I dey lie abi? No worry, next time I will lie to you
but that was a blatant concurrence u gave. i could almost feel your joy from here. u be painter that year nah, why u no paint am...mynd just tell me
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:
but that was a blatant concurrence u gave. i could almost feel your joy from here. u be painter that year nah, why u no paint am...mynd just tell me
You are so confused, you are confusing me
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2012
that am confusing you dont mean am confused.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3: that am confusing you dont mean am confused.
I swear your confusion is confusing me
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sorry...I can't even imagine myself watching a Nollywood movie that never premiered. I will be over stepping my boundary. @Ijebabe, you brought it on yourself tongue grin
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear your confusion is confusing me

now i see your confusion is making u think thoughts, see sights and dream dreams...
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:

now i see your confusion is making u think thoughts, see sights and dream dreams...
Now you are simply confused
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you are simply confused
i'll pray for u
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:
i'll pray for u
And you too
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
go joooooor
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Go where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.