Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie (31441 Views)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dartsidius7(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
cheesy cheesy GLO panties.......

I have to go and look for that ghanian film 2016. what was thattttt? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nuges11: the thing about american movies: the storyline is so interesting u hardly notice the errors....
the thing about nigerian movies: the errors are so interesting u hardly notice the storyline grin grin grin

lol
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by donigspain(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
*Na only for nollywood u go see 'ghost' look left, right and left again b4 e cross a road.
*Na only for nollywood u go see say 'ghost' get shadow and even fit shed tears.
*Na only for nollywood u go see say people dey always cough b4 dey die.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Syfy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
[speedyboi]Sorry...I can't even imagine myself watching a Nollywood movie that never premiered. I will be over stepping my boundary. @Ijebabe, you brought it on yourself tongue grin [/quote]
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Chingyarmani(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
WTF is dis
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Heymus(m): 3:37am On Oct 20, 2012
grin
MrElai: No Be Just Pant show? Abi no be their mate dey act #Spartacus?? Make I go drink beer joor!
grin
MrElai: No Be Just Pant show? Abi no be their mate dey act #Spartacus?? Make I go drink beer joor!
Lols.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by LeJeun3: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2012
ijebabe:
On the rise to what?
A very lazy job by the director. I think what made me even more shocked was the state of her underwear! WTF

It wasn't supposed to be white na!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Bourne legacy is good. DKR is VERY good, loved it. Also watch Taken 1 & 2, very good action flicks.

Go to www.solarmovie.eu if u wana watch current american films online 4 free. Well thats what I do. Lol

ur such a darlingn.
am sure i can do some downloading right?
i just hope it works.
make i watch all these movies
make e comot body.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
dubem3:

ur such a darlingn.
am sure i can do some downloading right?
i just hope it works.
make i watch all these movies
make e comot body.

You welcome, my dear. When you find a film, there are different links, so I dont know if u fit download the films but I know the links let u watch them online.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Now to everyone following, viewing, posting or liking this this thread, I'm recommending Mr & Mrs to all of you. I'm recommending this particular movie cos the link is readily available on nairaland. I've watched it and its cool.

Now a piece of advice, we need to stop generalising Nollywood! The good & bad movies are on a ratio of 50:50. Now this is the drift, all the 50% bad movies are the studio to DVD productions which we see everyday at the road sides. Now the 50% good ones are premiered at the cinemas. And just only 5% of them are later released into the nigerian market (cos of piracy). now I'm pleading in the name of 'what is right'. You guys need to support the good Nollywood movies. Stop buying the crappy movies (when their market stops selling, they will also borrow brains). At the sametime, encourage the responsible producers by going to the movies to watch one or two Nollywood movies. I can assure you won't be disappointed.

Meanwhile, we all have various tastes for the storylines we want. So make sure you've read the sypnosis before watching so that you won't come and blame me for storylines.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by VillageBoi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
magic cheche:
lol@our flag colour of pant. Which kain badt mouth.

Hahahaha, have you efa in your life worn green pant? Never! Me too can neva wear that... I'd rather go stark nekid.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by VillageBoi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Abeg I get bad eye sight...

Abeg make a benevolent Nigerian help me identify that green thing if na "Sling, Pant, Draus or Ordorwa"

Lolol, yeye persin. I liked that.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Coolval222(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
donigspain: *Na only for nollywood u go see 'ghost' look left, right and left again b4 e cross a road.
*Na only for nollywood u go see say 'ghost' get shadow and even fit shed tears.
*Na only for nollywood u go see say people dey always cough b4 dey die.
hehehehehe
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by dubem3(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

You welcome, my dear. When you find a film, there are different links, so I dont know if u fit download the films but I know the links let u watch them online.

havent u ever tried?
u should.
i think its possible.
u have to register though
and i think ur alotted band with
per month. if u wanna upgrade,
then u'll pay
all the same thanx
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Acecube: guy are you sure we're not related , loool we must be related...... The home videos i've watched for almost a decade are not up to 20... And it's that high becoz of the females in my family... Hollywood , bollywood and no other wood ...lol
I swear the only reason I have seen the few once are also cos of my mum and sister. Since I am outta the house, i have been free
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Phoonmie: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hello are you in need of a fashion stylist? To help dress you up for that music video, movie role or a strut on the runway or perhaps you need to look exceptionally great for a show/event or amazingly gorgeous for a Red carpet appearance?

Or are you just too busy to shop, organise your wardrobe, not sure what piece would fit on another or maybe the stress of finding the perfect colour combination for that glamorous look day in day out?

Contact Funmi on 08085554485 or BB Pin: 21A93D00 for styling and image consulting.

We offer great value for your money and add that wow effect to your appearance.

Our services are designed to help you enhance your look for a fabulous and confident, new you!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by tpia1: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
is that actually a wardrobe malfunction?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm.......why did she wear her baby sister skirt?..well.....can't. Blame the director. ....what will happen if she pulls the skirt up?,,,do we really want to see the state of the gate to heaven?...in fact gate to hell?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by yuzed(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.