Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie (31444 Views)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by infobiznez(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
El Guapo: That Lady wiv Muna is On Lemon Colored Panties -- Just an Observation cool
. You gorrit !
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
WOW! I am disgusted beyond words, she needs to do the either of these:

1. Buy a freaggin belt
2. Buy more fitted clothes
3. Hit the gym and lose some weight

She should greatly consider option number 3

But wait ooo, am I the only that thinks there is something odd about that Muna guy? He comes off as a creep to me. IJS
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by karpentar: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Pfft!

Dirty panties!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: WOW! I am disgusted beyond words, she needs to do the either of these:

1. Buy a freaggin belt
2. Buy more fitted clothes
3. Hit the gym and lose some weight

She should greatly consider option number 3

But wait ooo, am I the only that thinks there is something odd about that Muna guy? He comes off as a creep to me. IJS

Why bring her weight into this though?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by wizard01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin tongue tongue[color=#550000][/color]That is why it is being called Nigerian Film.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by codeine123: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
She is wearing a low waist skirt that's revealing her panties!!! So what's the big deal people?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

Why bring her weight into this though?

Isn't it obvious that a good 20 pounds off will do her some good?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Isn't it obvious that a good 20 pounds off will do her some good?

No, it isn't obvious to me. "Good" in what way? Elaborate. Lastly, who made you judge?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Dahbutter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wow! I saw pant, isn't there any other one, I wanna c @ss cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

No, it isn't obvious to me. "Good" in what way? Elaborate. Lastly, who made you judge?

Well she is quite on the overweight side. 20 pounds isnt much, it will only be of benefit to her. I am not judging, I am only stating an observation. Last time I checked, I have freedom of speech and press and thus I can state my observations. If you don't agree with them, then you could have ignored them. Thanks!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by AdetayoS(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
I watched dis nigerian movie dat was based on days b4 technology,wen man was living in d bush nd i saw d BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.....POSTURE ON D DOOR....I WAS JST LAUGHING...DATS 9JA MOVIE 4 U
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by megxo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!! WARDROBE MALFUNCTION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BACK UP! BACK UP!!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=ijebabe]Really? I'm using a phone too and it looks fine. Guess it has to do with screen size?[/quote
Where can I download the film! Wanna feed me eyes plsss
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Well she is quite on the overweight side. 20 pounds isnt much, it will only be of benefit to her. I am not judging, I am only stating an observation. Last time I checked, I have freedom of speech and press and thus I can state my observations. If you don't agree with them, then you could have ignored them. Thanks!

What you wrote up there were not observations, but imperatives. You bringing her weight into the picture was uncalled for, especially because the thread’s about her panty making a public display, not her weight. It just came out of nowhere and it was unnecessary. A woman can look like that and her body weight might be perfectly fine for her, as we all have different body types. Unless you know her BMI, you’re in no position to make that judgement. Judgement. Do I need to repeat myself? You also stated how much she needs to lose {apparently you can tell by simply looking at two pictures} yet you’re not judging. Do you know the difference between observing and judging? Since you have “freedom of speech and press,” you leave yourself vulnerable to opposition and as you yourself know, not everyone will agree with you, which brings me into the picture. I’m exercising my own right to -ahem- “freedom of speech and press” and well aware of what it involves. My position stands.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
See men wanting to see panties
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ayobase(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
And make I fear the nonsense wey you write abi?

Me and u don turn mate na!
I have already prepared ur place....keep the habit up, and I'll place u in there!
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Naijapikin1: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: I've seen the movie. I was so disgusted...the costumier, the director, the editor...they all need to be shot.
.... No need, they are already doing the shooting. And anstead of firing BLANKS, they are firing PANTS! Lol.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

What you wrote up there were not observations, but imperatives. You bringing her weight into the picture was uncalled for, especially because the thread’s about her panty making a public display, not her weight. It just came out of nowhere and it was unnecessary. A woman can look like that and her body weight might be perfectly fine for her, as we all have different body types. Unless you know her BMI, you’re in no position to make that judgement. Judgement. Do I need to repeat myself? You also stated how much she needs to lose {apparently you can tell by simply looking at two pictures} yet you’re not judging. Do you know the difference between observing and judging? Since you have “freedom of speech and press,” you leave yourself vulnerable to opposition and as you yourself know, not everyone will agree with you, which brings me into the picture. I’m exercising my own right to -ahem- “freedom of speech and press” and well aware of what it involves. My position stands.

Okay,doll. Whatever you say. Don't even have the strength to read thru ur essay. so blah blah blah. lets agree to disagree
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Okay,doll. Whatever you say. Don't even have the strength to read thru ur essay. so blah blah blah. lets agree to disagree

Backing out, I see.

Next time, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by candieangel12(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield:

Backing out, I see.

Next time, don't start what you can't finish.

Not backing out, just dont feel like reading through ur posts. It won't benefit me, so why waste my time?
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
ayobase:

Me and u don turn mate na!
I have already prepared ur place....keep the habit up, and I'll place u in there!
You too get mouth
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ammanison(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
What is the name of the movie
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by OilSubsidy: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
@OP, Maybe that scene was intentionally done like that. I just watched that bit in that movie and I see nothing wrong in it considering the fact that the lady was lying on her back on the couch before Muna came in the room. In order words she was relaxing in her room!!

She sat up and a bit of the panties showed and so what??. That is a sexy scene by the way. No wonder Muna went for her with the kiss after seeing what he saw grin
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: See men wanting to see panties
Hahahhahahhahahahahhahaha
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
No Be Just Pant show? Abi no be their mate dey act #Spartacus?? Make I go drink beer joor!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by chucky234(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'll never swap my cartoon for a Nollywood crap called movie,not now or ever.
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by ememonl(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Gross!!!! shocked

Wonders shall never end!!!

See this video of a gruesome disection of a human being by

some Nigerian youths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1GI_8CfnHo
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Acecube(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
A large percentage of them are and I don't like spoiling my eyes by watching them
guy are you sure we're not related , loool we must be related...... The home videos i've watched for almost a decade are not up to 20... And it's that high becoz of the females in my family... Hollywood , bollywood and no other wood ...lol
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Shaw007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wardrobe malfunctions are Normal,i mean. . .sh*it happens,red carpet,shows,Even On Interviews. . .BUT IN A MOVIE?? Epic fail!!. . .NollywOod is seriously fckd Up!!

And did you say the Movie was recent? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmmm this kind pant ehhhhh
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by Acecube(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
MrElai: No Be Just Pant show? Abi no be their mate dey act #Spartacus?? Make I go drink beer joor!
guy you funny oh.... well, if naija wan act spartacus make una call me oh... I fit play gannicus or spartacus for free
Re: Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie by totorimi: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Is that Annie Macaulay in the pix? pls confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.