Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55990 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2012
As for those who want to know what we did in the year of our tenure, it only shows that you have not been reading all the comments from page one.
It is glib to jump into threads and start commenting without first reading what others have already written. It is unintelligent and untawdry.
If you have read it, the next logical thing to do is to ask SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, not open questions.

Else, go to page 1 of this thread and read.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lokzie: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Ekenem unu umu nwannemu. I just got to see this, and i want to say i am proud of what you guys are doing. obu eziokwu na Igbo enwero Eze, mana ona adi mma ka anyi wen osuofia, onye ga da enwe an overseeing responsibility.
biko nu umu nnwannem ji ri ihan wey mee my formal registeration into Indigbo na NL. aga rom e vote this time maka ihe gbasara the criteria mana nike nke Chineke, a gam e vote come 2013.

Nma nma nuu oooo

*hugs hugs to y'all*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Ndi nwe nmadu igbo a na-ebi aka maka i roputa/ghoputa lolo? E chekwa m na eze na eji aka ya cholu Onye di ya nma? Anyi a ga-arapu omenani mezia omenaelu?

Anyi nwelu ike nwe nzuko umu ada, nsogbu adiro kama na ife lolo a, edoro m anya.

Ndi ka m malu kowa, biko.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: yea bro am frm nnewi that is why my name sounds familiar.onlytruth I salute o.I salute all the nnewi people on NL.I salute all the igbos on NL. What a great people what a great igbo nation. Am proud to be an igbo man. I nominate berem 4 ezenwanyi of NL

Nwanne deme.

I am from Nnewi too: from the Eze Agha ancestral lineage.

My mum is from the Eze Oguine lineage.

I am a THOROUGH Nwa (Anaedo) Nnewi.

Nno. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2012
@PointB, given that the nomination time have been extended, when do nominees start accepting or rejecting their nominations?

Nke Onye chilu/chiri, ya zelu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by COOLDUN: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2012
odoguigbo: I never see anyone is worthy of this seat. Since our Moses(Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu) is dead no one I ever seen to be our next Joshua that will take to our land. Oh! Ojukwu why? Why did you leave us on way where there is no one to hold on to. Ojukwu, your peculier love to your brothers(Igbos) had brought you a child of royalty to the level of a common as you left your well decolated palace and choosed forest as a defence teritory to your people, a man that has much food in the house which would feed the entire world choosed to eat the root of so many trees and atimes starved himself for the sake of love. Oh! Ike mji eje mba, your lovingkindness exteded to a trange land that called Nigeria when you saved a man in the that was called Obafemi Awolowo who had finally came to appreciate your good deed to him by betraying you and your brothers(Igbo). Amuma na Egbeigwe ndi Igbo, your death has become a scar and wound that happened on a part of my body which would not be fortten. Ojukwu, my tears cannever stop rolling un till your spirit arise to take us home. Oh! Who will be my next Ojukwu? Who will take the arm to defend me by the time our enemies shall come? Who next will build and operate Ogbunigwe like Ikemba? Obu onye ga agba mgbo ma hausa bia? Ojukwu arise see our enemies coming again!

I hear you my brother, I feel the pains as you do, but my dear brother bear this in mind that Dim C.Odumegwu Ojukwu was a mortal man, who had an expiring date like you and I, to us the Ndi Igbo we wished he could live forever but as God has the final say, we as mere human beings can never decide or dictate for God almighty. Coming to the going home of the Israelites, Moses started the journey but never finished it, Joshua the son of Nun finally took Israelites into the promised land. Ndigbo , today have so many Joshuas including you and I, irrespective of our backgrounds, status, sexes and believes , our almighty father never stop his work on the way, and he never abandon his people in the wilderness. Southern Sudan is a life example of what our God can do.

What we have to do my dear is to rally behind the Joshuas which we have in the persons of Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, and the BZM leadership and other well meaning Igbo sons and daughters who have seen it as a duty to take us away from this meaningless and futureless 53 yrs Dwarf called Nigeria. We should not look at their shortcomings as human beings, for no one is perfect, neither should we succumb to the pressures from the distracters who do not have any reason to be together but preach this fallacy known as One Nigeria. Most of them act foolishly because of natural hatred caused by the progress and enterprising spirits of the Biafra people.

Ezeigbo Gburugburu saw these things so many years ago as a man with great foresight and vision. He lived in all the 3 major tribes in Nigeria which gave him an avenue to study the people that make up this geographical expression called Nigeria. These insight he passed to our Biafra people both men and women.

The light of freedom is in our both hands and we have to keep the flame alive. It is only a foolish fellow that counts on how far, but forget that it is how well that matters most. The actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra is a task that must be done. The independence of the Biafra nation is not negotiable, no amount of fire can flame us down. We have all it takes to be on our own. If Nigeria still have hope,why then should we lose hope. The God of Biafra is alive. We have to continue our struggle till the victory is achieved. No retreat no surrender. God bless us all INJ name Amen.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2012
I wonder where FACE is? He promised to be part of this process and possibly contest the position.
These are some of the folks that have worked with the Eze to serve Ndigbo selflessly during current tenure.
My consolation is that ENYI -Eastern Nigeria Youths Initiative- will absorb some of the most selfless and committed Igbo on this forum.

I thank everyone (Igbo and non-Igbo) who has maintained the integrity of this process.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Please umu Igbo, continue to ignore trolls on this thread. If you feel angry about any troll, report the poster to the Mods. The Mods promised to keep this thread tidy.
First ignore them, then report them if you must.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Kashif(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2012
Chai! I have lost touch ooooo! Never even knew there was/is a tenure. undecided

@Ifyalways, a fugo m na oso di gi n'ukwu. To me, this is just for the fun of it. The offices are virtual.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2012
COOLDUN:

I hear you my brother, I feel the pains as you do, but my dear brother bear this in mind that Dim C.Odumegwu Ojukwu was a mortal man, who had an expiring date like you and I, to us the Ndi Igbo we wished he could live forever but as God has the final say, we as mere human beings can never decide or dictate for God almighty. Coming to the going home of the Israelites, Moses started the journey but never finished it, Joshua the son of Nun finally took Israelites into the promised land. Ndigbo , today have so many Joshuas including you and I, irrespective of our backgrounds, status, sexes and believes , our almighty father never stop his work on the way, and he never abandon his people in the wilderness. Southern Sudan is a life example of what our God can do.

What we have to do my dear is to rally behind the Joshuas which we have in the persons of Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, and the BZM leadership and other well meaning Igbo sons and daughters who have seen it as a duty to take us away from this meaningless and futureless 53 yrs Dwarf called Nigeria. We should not look at their shortcomings as human beings, for no one is perfect, neither should we succumb to the pressures from the distracters who do not have any reason to be together but preach this fallacy known as One Nigeria. Most of them act foolishly because of natural hatred caused by the progress and enterprising spirits of the Biafra people.

Ezeigbo Gburugburu saw these things so many years ago as a man with great foresight and vision. He lived in all the 3 major tribes in Nigeria which gave him an avenue to study the people that make up this geographical expression called Nigeria. These insight he passed to our Biafra people both men and women.

The light of freedom is in our both hands and we have to keep the flame alive. It is only a foolish fellow that counts on how far, but forget that it is how well that matters most. The actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra is a task that must be done. The independence of the Biafra nation is not negotiable, no amount of fire can flame us down. We have all it takes to be on our own. If Nigeria still have hope,why then should we lose hope. The God of Biafra is alive. We have to continue our struggle till the victory is achieved. No retreat no surrender. God bless us all INJ name Amen.

My brother, don't worry. The truth is gradually coming out in Nigeria.

If you wake up one day to find a turtle on top of a wall, it is very logical to assume that it did not get there by itself; someone put it there!

We have learned A WHOLE LOT OF LESSONS from the war, and have adopted a completely different strategy which MUST achieve the SAME thing for us - freedom to live in a country, safe, secure and progressive. cool

The Ikemba did his own the best way he knew. A lot of people don't even know that secession was NOT his first choice for Ndigbo. That is why he went to Aburi and painstakenly negotiated a sane structure for Nigeria, only for that to be dished at the last minute.

Modern Igbo are using modern strategy to force a progressive change that will achieve the same thing for us -in or out of Nigeria.

A lot is going on. Trust me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2012
abouzaid: akuko mike ejeagha. Zu zuru si ebe a pụọ. Onye iro

Nwanne, gba ofogeli ahu nkiti.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2012
And this is the point I leave the thread for now.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Coward you dey go Abidjan?

Intruder!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by DANILSA(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin UMU IGBO YA GAZIE NU
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Pls can I have the names of the nominees now. Seems i am lost from where i stopped following the thread. Udo diri unu Umu IGBO
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Pls can I have the names of the nominees now. Seems i am lost from where i stopped following the thread. Udo diri unu Umu IGBO

Below is the names of those that has been nominated so far.

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 12
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1

Okija juju - 5 ****

Female
Ifyalways 2
Ogugua 2
Berem - 1
Odunnu 1

Thank you all for participating.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Pls can I have the names of the nominees now. Seems i am lost from where i stopped following the thread. Udo diri unu Umu IGBO

PointB: Thank you all for participating so far.

Special thanks to 9ja_I_hail, Ujchief, and Afam who are members of the Election Tribunal.

The Nominations has formally ended. The updated list is as follow:

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 12
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1

Okija juju - 5 ****

Female
Ifyalways 2
Ogugua 2
Berem - 1
Odunnu 1

In the next 3 days, nominees are expected to accept their nominations, and give their manifestos. Pls note that acceptance of nomination entitles the nominee addition nomination. The Election Tribunal are also expected to resolve any lingering cases or new ones before the commencement of polling on Tuesday.

Again thanks to everyone for their contributions, nominations, and vigilance.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2012
@afam4eva welcome to duty my brother.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2012
9ja_I_hail: @afam4eva welcome to duty my brother.
Thanks Nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by slam7000(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2012
I would love to nominate Okija juju but he is the deity that also kills its adherents,he is a canon that can fire in both directions so i,ll go for the duo of Odumchi and Eziachi.

For the ladies...pls where is Ekwy nwa/Ekwy Omalicha..if shes still on nl,i nominate her.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by slam7000(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
Ifyalways is a troll and shouldnt be there,she knows nothing about igbo tradition..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Policewoman(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2012
Has voting started? Bikonu a choro m i vote, DEDE. Ihe o na eme di anyi mma, ya mere anyi ji choo ka o buru Eze NL gburugburu. Ndeewonu o. (@ndi Yoruba, rijuonu nsi afo there)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2012
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF OKIJA JUJUs ATTORNEY..

[b]I wish to draw the attention of the general public to the shoddy handling of the 2012 Ndi Igbo elections thus far. Its no news that the episode of broad daylight rigging and campaign of calumny against Alusi Okija that was the hallmark of last years Eze Ndi Igbo elections has achieved a new height this year with the inclusion of new discriminatory laws into the election constitution for 2012 elections specifically targetted to disqualify Ichie Okija Juju.

In light of these obvious assault on my client, he opted to step down and simply observe the proceedings from afar off, however, it has come to our notice that the absence of an electronic polling system has again provided an already biased electroral Commisioner and his selected assistants an oportuinity to rig the elections with reckless abandon.

In the last polling report published, it has my client Ichie Okija Juju as having only 5 nominations and about 5 asterix beside his name.. Our campaign office immediately contracted the help of international audit companies 'KPMG and ALEXANDER FORBES' to carry out an inquest into the authenticity of the polls published, and below are their findings..
[/b]

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2012
More

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2012
Now, here is the last poll published by he supposedly incorruptible election tribunal...

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2012
slam007 is a bastaard from the lineage of slaves, the lowest end of slaves that are fed alive to vultures.

Udele buru isi gi.you could have just said that I don't deserve to be nominated, why call me a troll?rijukwa nsi afo. Ka m nukwa afa m n'onu gi ozo,I'll cure you of that madness.

Okuko che na-ara na-acha ya ga aju isi oyi Oge o dabara n'onu egbe aguru na-agu.
(a fowl that assumes its crazy would mellow down when it jams a hungry kite)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2012
I hope it is now clear for everyone to see how deeply flawed the entire process is and how biased the supposedly unbiased election officers are.. If we were to properly callate my votes, I should be in third position on the nominees list. I will not even bother going into the asterix beside my name. These biased Electoral officers have acknowledged all the oppositions to my candidacy and ignored all the appeals that I be allowed to stand the elections. If we were to match the appeal with the oppositions, they literally cancel each other out, without even pointing out that these appeals even came from high standing members of the Nairaland Igbo community like Dede1, Ifyalways and co.

I hereby submit this as a query to the office of Eze Onlytruth, the current Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland for his urgent attention..

Signed

Legal Counsel to Ichie Okija.. Esq.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by donigspain(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2012
Okija-juju don come again dis year... Why is he always crying foul-play?
Ndigbo si na ebe nwata na-ebe akwa n'atu aka, ma nne ya anoghi ya nna ya ga anoya.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nedu210(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2012
ifyalways: Slam007 is a bastaard from the lineage of slaves, the lowest end of slaves that a fed alive to vultures.

Udele buru isi gi.
heeee daa juu nwa ada
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2012
ifyalways: Slam007 is a bastaard from the lineage of slaves, the lowest end of slaves that a fed alive to vultures.

Udele buru isi gi.

Biko ada ifyalways calm down i know you are a builder not a destroyer, hold your anger sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (56) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.