Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55921 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by gragraboy: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Afrocatalyst:
wat are u doing here? you should be d one to get a life cuz u dnt seem to knw ur root. if you do,you wil understand that this is a voice that has been found. go to sleep.
no be una fault sha!....when there is no work for one to do it is gud to keep urselves entertained with ur make-belive games. pls do ur thing. we pray for u pple to get employment soon sha.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by smile4kenn(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
What sort of kids play and joblessness is going on this thread. Na wa for naija ppl o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Oi, this is unfair, trust me...

NL has gone to the dogs.. sad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by COOLDUN: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
xarxes: Igbo enwe eze

Igbo nwere eze, obu ndi ojoo dika gi na akpari NdiIgbo nala Naijiria , oburu na e nweghi ihe di mkpa iga ekwu, i mechie onu nsi gi ahu ebe ahu.Onye nzuzu di ka gi. Efulefu Ndi Obodo ha,

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Chiemekaorizu(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My brother thank you so much for such a wonderful write up. Anyway i want to inform you that Afam4eva cannot participate why because he is part of the electoral board hence the constitution does not allow any member of the electoral committee to contest. Meanwhile the nomination process has ended but the electoral committee are deliberating to extend the nomination to enable those who were not aware about the election to nominate.Be rest assure that the tribunal will come to conclusion before 24hrs regarding the extension of the nomination. Please i urge you to stay tune as we are going to keep everyone updated in few hours.

On behalf of the entire electoral committee i wish to welcome everyone of you that just joining us.

Thank you all and stay focus.
I specially thank the electoral committee,you all are amazing.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Stil waitin 4 iwa oji, mmanya nkwu plus full omenala ndigbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Stil waitin 4 iwa oji, mmanya nkwu plus full omenala ndigbo
Igbo bu eze
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by killuminati(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Igweeeeeeee
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
hypeman: Oi, this is unfair, trust me...

NL has gone to the dogs.. sad
grin grin lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yeske!:
Sorry guys, came in late. Going through 23 pages isn't easy, abeg who are those that have been nominated?

Below is the names of those that has been nominated so far.

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 12
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1

Okija juju - 5 ****

Female
Ifyalways 2
Ogugua 2
Berem - 1
Odunnu 1

I will like to inform you that nomination has ended for now might reopen again hence the electoral committee still deliberating to reopen the nomination exercise to enable those of us who did not join on time to chose their candidate, we are doing our best to make sure that we carried all igbos on this forum along on this election. please i urge you to stay tune on this thread as the electoral team is going to update us soon with their final decision regarding the reopening of the nomination exercise.

Thank you all for participating.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ichidodo: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzz...honestly I don't have time for fake ids like this..when you mean biz..come up with your real moniker

I will respect some nice guys that I've put in lot of energy to get this thread thus far despite what transpired with some us here by restraining my self to use a worse language on you in other not to derail this thread further.
DERAIL WHICH THREAD? ITS THE LIKES OF U DAT COME HERE IN SHEEP'S CLOTHIN AND CAUSE TROUBLE. IS IT URE BIZNES WHO I NOMINATE? GET A LIFE DUDE.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by asagal(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
obi nasomu. ndi igbo dalu nu oooooooo!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Chiemekaorizu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
gragra boy:
no be una fault sha!....when there is no work for one to do it is gud to keep urselves entertained with ur make-belive games. pls do ur thing. we pray for u pple to get employment soon sha.
bro must u always detract your people. Bro embrace your origin and igbo legacies now for your great advancement in life.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by oluomad(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Kudos to my brothers and sisters. In my widest dream I never thought that such a thing like this could ever happen on NL. Who ever came up with this great idea is just a super genius. Kudos once again to every igboman on NL.EZE NDIGBO NL I salute you my king you shall live long!!.am proud to be an igbo man.I will support this election with every single drop of blood that I have. Igbos are just the best.ekene kwam unu ozo! Jisi ike! Unu a dana mba na oru. Great igbos! Great people! Great leaders!. Abum nwa afo igbo,anam onochite anya ndi nnewi. Aha m bu maazi orizu chiemeka chidiebere.
anyi na anochite anya ndi nnewi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lateef4me(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
I know Afam will not disappoint .....thank you jare for speaking the truth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Kudos to my brothers and sisters. In my widest dream I never thought that such a thing like this could ever happen on NL. Who ever came up with this great idea is just a super genius. Kudos once again to every igboman on NL.EZE NDIGBO NL I salute you my king you shall live long!!.am proud to be an igbo man.I will support this election with every single drop of blood that I have. Igbos are just the best.ekene kwam unu ozo! Jisi ike! Unu a dana mba na oru. Great igbos! Great people! Great leaders!. Abum nwa afo igbo,anam onochite anya ndi nnewi. Aha m bu maazi orizu chiemeka chidiebere.

Orizu,your name is a very familiar one but are you aware that Onlytruth who is also an Nnewi man is the current Eze-Igbo of Nairaland? Deme,nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Telez(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
nice step
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ichidodo: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
gragra boy:
from a fustrated gra-gra motorpark agbero. Smh
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by chymystique(f): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD for here!!!

Odinma. Jisinu Ike Igbo Nma Nma
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Dainfamous: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
so when will the winner be announced kiss
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will like urge all my igbo brothers and sisters who are just joining us to avoid some certain elements here who are doing everything possible to derail this thread. It will be for the interest of all Igbos to stop responding to any of these messages that is capable of derailing the thread, just ignore them and stop replying them by so doing the moniker will know that silent is the best answer to a f......

God Bless

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by noobsaibot2(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
THERE IS NO NDI IGBO WITHOUT NOOB SAIBOT... NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by iconaus: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Igbo kwenu! rienu! nuanu kwezionu! yaa! I love this . It has re empasis the greatness if the igbo people . Igbos are organised as being showcase here . Igbo nwere eze . onye kwere chi ya ekwere .Ride on brothers . Aham bu Chigbo Arthur Okoye from far away Australia always in solidarity with Ndi igbo . Kwezionu!

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by mrperfect(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2012
You guys are having fun, keep it up. I love Africa
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by odoguigbo: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2012
I never see anyone is worthy of this seat. Since our Moses(Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu) is dead no one I ever seen to be our next Joshua that will take to our land. Oh! Ojukwu why? Why did you leave us on way where there is no one to hold on to. Ojukwu, your peculier love to your brothers(Igbos) had brought you a child of royalty to the level of a common as you left your well decolated palace and choosed forest as a defence teritory to your people, a man that has much food in the house which would feed the entire world choosed to eat the root of so many trees and atimes starved himself for the sake of love. Oh! Ike mji eje mba, your lovingkindness exteded to a trange land that called Nigeria when you saved a man in the that was called Obafemi Awolowo who had finally came to appreciate your good deed to him by betraying you and your brothers(Igbo). Amuma na Egbeigwe ndi Igbo, your death has become a scar and wound that happened on a part of my body which would not be fortten. Ojukwu, my tears cannever stop rolling un till your spirit arise to take us home. Oh! Who will be my next Ojukwu? Who will take the arm to defend me by the time our enemies shall come? Who next will build and operate Ogbunigwe like Ikemba? Obu onye ga agba mgbo ma hausa bia? Ojukwu arise see our enemies coming again!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Yeske2(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Below is the names of those that has been nominated so far.

Name Nominations
Odumchi - 12
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9
One_Naira - 5
Andre Uweh - 4
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
EzeUche - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian 1
Liberate 1

Okija juju - 5 ****

Female
Ifyalways 2
Ogugua 2
Berem - 1
Odunnu 1

I will like to inform you that nomination has ended for now might reopen again hence the electoral committee still deliberating to reopen the nomination exercise to enable those of us who did not join on time to chose their candidate, we are doing our best to make sure that we carried all igbos on this forum along on this election. please i urge you to stay tune on this thread as the electoral team is going to update us soon with their final decision regarding the reopening of the nomination exercise.

Thank you all for participating.
Nwanne'm daalu sò ,my faculties are all on alert mode now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Yeske2(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2012
9ja_I_hail: I will like urge all my igbo brothers and sisters who are just joining us to avoid some certain elements here who are doing everything possible to derail this thread. It will be for the interest of all Igbos to stop responding to any of these messages that is capable of derailing the thread, just ignore them and stop replying them by so doing the moniker will know that silent is the best answer to a f......

God Bless
Same BS the detractors did in the last election, thanks for sounding the alarm.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by omenziate(m): 1:52am On Oct 22, 2012
I'm impressed, nice job lads (lasses inclusive). The dedication, time and collective effort is commendable. Let the best man b crowned King.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 22, 2012
Ain't you supposed to write it all in Igbo language? What a fuckery
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by HighChief4(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2012
Umu Igbo ekele kwa mu unu

Nke anyi ga eri kpo anyi iru, mana nke ga eri anyi akpola anyi iru

Seems just like yesterday, I cant believe its already time for us to gather once again and hand the mantle of leadership to "nwa afor Igbo ga na edu anyi". I must thank "Chi" that we all made it to another election. I have also gone through the whole comments and I commend our able electoral commissioner PointB and his electoral officers, onye nwe anyi gbaa unu ume.

Also, "ukpo ekele" to our Eze ONLYTRUTH, you did so well. I never for once regretted losing to you in the last election, because you did so well all through your tenure, ihe gbasara ndi Igbo na amasi gi.

Like our electoral commission earlier warned, we should all ignore those that are here to cause confusion, they should be ignored. Nkiti ka eji eso ndi iberibe, okwa onye kele Sony, Sony ekele ya

I hereby nominate Andrew Uweh and Odumchi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 22, 2012
IBO nma nma nu o. Obiara egbu onye nwu kwa.

As a real Crownprince to an exalted throne, I wish to BID to be nominated as the EZE gburugburu 1 of cyber world. Since my father; the hereditary monarch of my enclave refuse to join his ancestors, I have no option than to wrestle the EZE nairaland from the incumbent.

I am making a cash donation of 1,000,000 to the electoral panels for logistics and miscellaneous expenses. I am equally making a further donation of 500k to other members of working committees.

Please I am making a general donation of 1m for ogugua to be disqualified. A case against her election as MISS Nairaland is still ongoing at the Romance appeal tribunal. She might still engage her foot soldiers to manipulate the process.

Finally I am an advocate of one man one vote. All voters should be able to make a correct sentence with ibo language before voting so as to forestall almajiris and ofe nmanus from hijacking and manipulating the peaceful conducts of this process.

This is also an opportunity to remind my opponents that I am a real politician o. If I detect any foul play I might engage the services of my boys to kpa any element in this political firmament.

As biafra seek for independence so will I enthroned peaceful agitation to capture Nairaland for Ndigbo. Seun and his cartel dominance will soon be a thing of the past and every one can either smoke weed or soak garrri on this forum.

Vote crown prince, vote positive change
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by umra8901(f): 4:02am On Oct 22, 2012
REALITY101: Ain't you supposed to write it all in Igbo language? What a fuckery
Not everyone reads, speaks or writes Igbo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply)

Photo: Amosun’s Victory Rally / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.