Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu (18723 Views)

PDP Sets Up 9-man Committee On Mimiko’s Defection / Pdp Raises Panel On Mimiko’s Defection / Did Tinubu Bribe Ayo Salami: If He Spent Millions Of Pounds On Mimiko? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by slimyem: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Love him or hate him,Mimiko is a politician to the core!!
He knows the game and he plays it well..
Obasanjo said worse about Mimiko in Ondo state during the campaign for the 2007 elections...we know what happened in the end.
Tinubu is only feeling bad that he was used..he was a means to an end for Mimiko..he got played at his own game and his ego and greed won't let him shut up!
After all the noise...we'll know who will laugh last in just a few days time..
Haha!!

2 Likes

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2012
It's very unfortunate that Tinubu is indirectly admiting of aiding & abating judicial fraud by donating millionS of UK pounds to bribe Mr. Salami's panel into ruling on behalf of his choice candidate in the election tribunal & he is publicly admitting it, if Nigeria is a sane society Tinubu shud be in jail now but unfortunately we are not. angry

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Million of Pounds? Anyway, thanks for the information Mr. Tinubu, i now see why the ACN is shouting itself hoarse over the reinstatement of Justice Ayo Salami, they are just as corrupt as they come.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by anonimi: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Did Tinubu also not betray Baba Dawodu whom he postrated for in 1998 to get the AD governorship slot already slated for Engineer Funsho Williams
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by teskyg: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Its now clear why Tinubu wants Ondo at all cost.He wants to recoup his 1 million Pounds which has gone down the drain..We also know now how other Action Congress States are run.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2012
DICKtator: Gave Pound Sterling to Mimiko? now like Shylock, "Thenubu" demands his POUND of flesh!!!!!
Spent million of pound sterling? What an "influx" of mama charlie @ the expense of the naira!!. Good leader indeed!!!
grin grin grin grin
when you convert the millions of pounds to Zimbabwean currency,money go plenty be that!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2012
How did Tinubu get the 1 million Pounds in cash that he spent on Mimiko ? Cos from investigation, it did not appear on any balance sheet, meaning it was cash delivery, Is that not money laundering ? Lion of Bourdillon, King of Fraud.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by omenziate(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2012
A common criminal defending his criminality. Since wen Tinubu turn Barclay's bank?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aussie(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2012
I am surprised at all the comments here. I watched the rally live on the nta yesterday and Tinubu never said he spent millions of GBP on Mimiko's legal battle. He only said he gave Mimiko money and cars towards to prosecution of the legal battle against Agagu. I stand to be corrected here. Don't know where Punch got thier GBP from.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by chucky234(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Lord of agberos degrading himself in full public glare,shameless rogue.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by chucky234(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: How did Tinubu get the 1 million Pounds in cash that he spent on Mimiko ? Cos from investigation, it did not appear on any balance sheet, meaning it was cash delivery, Is that not money laundering ? Lion of Bourdillon, King of Fraud.
More like pounds laundering
LMAO
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2012
so what exactly does tinubu want ?
A refund of his investment and a commission?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by 2goodbobo(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Tinubu should be in a better position to know that in Politics, their is no parmanent Friend or enemy but parmanent interest. Between, all this pounds that he's boasting about are all vanity.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by jmaine: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2012
This was simply a poor business decision by Tinubu grin . . .Go live with your loss and restrategize for 2017, Cos Mimiko is the man for now . . .
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by emilyone(f): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2012
why is Tinubu confession to us now ? won pe e lole otun gbe omo eran jo
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2012
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5HSv0ck9WC9NC1JB7x3F4qb24pkdieCNyT5vGsgpa5m-RhBrAw[/img]

And there you have it folks, in his very own words...
Mimiko has called me a godfather, yes, I am a positive godfather and even, god fatherism is biblical and that is why Christians refer to God as their father.
I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people. My godfatherism is for progress, it is for mentoring. I have brought development to Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Lagos, Edo and Ogun states and the people are better for it.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Aussie: I am surprised at all the comments here. I watched the rally live on the nta yesterday and Tinubu never said he spent millions of GBP on Mimiko's legal battle. He only said he gave Mimiko money and cars towards to prosecution of the legal battle against Agagu. I stand to be corrected here. Don't know where Punch got thier GBP from.
What's the difference between your comment and the topic? Absolutely nothing!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by olawaletaiwo(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2012
if God is not in support of what they re doing, haaaaaaaaaaa, haaaa Mimiko will remain the Governo.. upon all the millions pounds spending.. and both of them are theives .. OLE OWO EPO
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by rileest: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2012
I really thought people on here are educated enough to be able to read and understand simple statements. I didn't read here that Tinubu gave Mimiko the money directly, he only claimed to support him with Millions of pounds. Mimiko won the Tribunal case back then mostly based on world class Forensic evidence provided by Tinubu's people which any sane person would know doesn't come cheap at all

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by bumtos(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2012
I think EFCC should act fast before Tinubu carry all our naira to Europe. He should just keep quiet 'cos Mimiko is just a man wanted by Ondos.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by kabiesy: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2012
dis Yoruba pple sef, all of them na thieves!

You and your tribes are thieves, I don't blame u I blame those who do not value what they av God bless yoruba with human resources but jealous made them ignore their people are you talking in Business,Politics,academic,religion,entertainment,culture and many like that some yoruba have no respect for their leaders for example look at IBB today their people still loyal to him compare to OBJ and again if Igbo can produce people like OBJ,Gani,Fela,Awo,Abiola,Adenuga,Adeboye,T.b .Joshua,Oyedepo,Tinubu,Ajasin,Akande lo bee their tribe would not where they are today,So stop go against Yoruba leader.

Eight years ago Tinubu poss like Awolowo in his mind following Awolowo indelible footprint that remain on sand of time but today its obvious to many of you and why can you leave him for us in Ondo State every good thing is money and favor from God since the beginning of the World.

ASIWAJU MAJOLO A N WEHIN E
Baba re-invest jare Aketi would not betray you lae lae heheheeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Association of Criminals Nigeria (ACN). Tinubu and his wife are bloody criminals.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Angel778(f): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2012
val_dubem: dis Yoruba pple sef, all of them na thieves!
how about ur tribe? Bunch of kidnappers, rapist, drug pushers etc. Bad belle people! Ur obi is nt a thief, or ur bunch of thieving and clueles governors!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by bumps(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Where did he get the millions of pounds from-sure lagos state.how did he want mimiko to pay him back-not only joining ACN(asiwaju company of nigeria) but handing over ondo state treasury to him(tinubu)
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by antontech(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Do u want him pay u back,dis godfatherism should stop in south-west...We r past that age
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by oadah(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2012
mimiko is a MAN, i hope Fashola learns from him.......how can a man(Tinubu) manipulate/control a democratic set-up for almost a whole region and call himself a god-father amongst the most educated and one of the most populated tribe in Nigeria...the yoruba's are suppose to have a quorum of intellectuals defining political leadership with a formidable model for Nigeria.....not a Tinubu Family and friends association...i wish Mimiko the best.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Millions of Pounds is surely hundreds of millions of Naira and almost probably billions of Naira, depending on the exact amount of the millions.

The questions I want to ask are as follows:

Where did Tinubu get such an awesome amount of money from? Is it his personal money, friends money, money he stole from the coffers of Lagos State or elsewhere?

Was the money given to him free or were conditions attached to it, if conditions were attached what were they.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Spent millions of pounds during the legal battle, what was the money used for na. Bribing lawyers and judges and also bribing some people in the state and at the federal level or did they judge and lawyers charge millions of pounds to come to court. Naija self
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by AkinDavid2: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2012
oh la! la!! la!!! and the song goes on...I dey laugh ooo grin grin grin
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by juman(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Well anyway, Gov. Mimiko deserved to come for second term.

Eni mi ko mi (an unshakable man). The IROKO. grin

Our good people of Ondo State should vote enmasse for our dear Gov. Mimiko. The performing governor.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by eprynce(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
why would Tinubu or anyone for that matter spend 'millions of pounds' in a legal battle to reclaim a 'lost' mandate? I guess he's confessing to bribing tribunal members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond / FAAC: See How Much FG, States, LG Councils Shared In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.