Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. (3122 Views)

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by tiarabubu: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
maclatunji:

Your sarcasm is cute but Kony has been on rampage since 1986. He only got declared a terrorist in 2008? It took 22 years! If he had claimed to be a Muslim, it couldn't have taken that long.

Maclantunji, you truly don't do your research before typing stuff that are embarrassing. Note that;

(i) Due to the upsurge and global threat posed by terrorism, the process of designating terrorists of recent times has significantly been sped up;
(ii) In the past, terrorists groups seldom have the capacity to strike beyond local borders. But thanks to globalization, Things are easier. So the world powers are more akin to pay attention more closely than before and of course, the news media goes on a feeding frenzy. Did you think that if Boko Haram crisis were happening in the 80's Africa sef would have paid attention? Also, when economic interests are threatened, things move at a faster pace.

Oya do small research and find out the number of years between when these groups started operating and when they were designated as terrorist groups. in fact let me help you with these few. You can do the rest yourself;

(a) Hezbollah - Active from 1985, designated terrorist group 2005 = 20 years
(b) Hamas - Active 1987, designated terrorist group 1997 = 10 years ( I don't know their status now as they are in politics and power and receive funding from US, EU and Others)
(c) Abu Nidal Organization - Active from 1973, designated terrorist group 1997 = 24 years
(d) Abu Sayyaf Group - Active from 1989, designated terrorist group 2002 = 11 years
(e) Al-Qaeda - - Active from 1988, designated terrorist group 1999 = 11 years
(f) Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) - Active from 1990, designated terrorist group 2004 = 14 years
(g) Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)- Active from 1998, designated terrorist group 2001 = 3 years

I have made my point. Have a beautiful week ahead.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by maclatunji: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2012
tiarabubu:

Maclantunji, you truly don't do your research before typing stuff that are embarrassing. Note that;

(i) Due to the upsurge and global threat posed by terrorism, the process of designating terrorists of recent times has significantly been sped up;
(ii) In the past, terrorists groups seldom have the capacity to strike beyond local borders. But thanks to globalization, Things are easier. So the world powers are more akin to pay attention more closely than before and of course, the news media goes on a feeding frenzy. Did you think that if Boko Haram crisis were happening in the 80's Africa sef would have paid attention? Also, when economic interests are threatened, things move at a faster pace.

Oya do small research and find out the number of years between when these groups started operating and when they were designated as terrorist groups. in fact let me help you with these few. You can do the rest yourself;

(a) Hezbollah - Active from 1985, designated terrorist group 2005 = 20 years
(b) Hamas - Active 1987, designated terrorist group 1997 = 10 years ( I don't know their status now as they are in politics and power and receive funding from US, EU and Others)
(c) Abu Nidal Organization - Active from 1973, designated terrorist group 1997 = 24 years
(d) Abu Sayyaf Group - Active from 1989, designated terrorist group 2002 = 11 years
(e) Al-Qaeda - - Active from 1988, designated terrorist group 1999 = 11 years
(f) Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) - Active from 1990, designated terrorist group 2004 = 14 years
(g) Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)- Active from 1998, designated terrorist group 2001 = 3 years

I have made my point. Have a beautiful week ahead.

How nice of you to do the research for me. How silly of me to ignore globalization, maybe because "Muslim" groups had been tagged terrorists ever before the United States Government officially declared them to be so. tongue

Have a look at this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism . You can see that somebody is even trying to link terrorism to Islam from as far back as the 11th century. Don't forget the Americans had a hand in some of these groups you listed and wouldn't declare them as terrorists until they threatened their interests.

I am specific here about Joseph Kony and the LRA. If he had claimed to be a Muslim, he would have been declared leader of Islamist terrorist group LRA much earlier at the very least by the western media. Even today, the LRA is called a Ugandan rebel group and almost never a Christian terrorist organisation. tongue
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2012
maclatunji:

Your sarcasm is cute but Kony has been on rampage since 1986. He only got declared a terrorist in 2008? It took 22 years! If he had claimed to be a Muslim, it couldn't have taken that long.

This Kony mater I've been going 2ru it but, I knw d Arna r not going 2 say tins on it. And time will come, I mean hereafter when all bad eyez r going 2b red 4dia bad deed.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BetaThings: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2012
ifeness: Islam is one of the problems to humanity
Then what are the others?
BTW - victims of christian persecution don't really give a damn about Islam
They are infact terrified of christianity
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BetaThings: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2012
shala: @op:Is either you are deliberately being mischievous or you don't understands what Christianity is all about apart from what you imam told you. if you are looking for christian Aluu is the last place to look. Most of them are idol worshipers and cultist. An average Ikwerre man is a cultists. They own more allegiance to their idols and cult gods than the christian GOD. Asri dekibo got converted to Islam because Christianity preaches turning the other cheek and according to him, that do not agree with his nature. he went to an Islamic country got trained on how not to turn the other cheek. Came back and became a terrorist and ya'dua your Muslim brother rewarded him with amnesty.

So you agree that there are folks in the North that are not Muslims. So if there is a crisis in the North, you should then not automatically blame Islam.
Right?

How many christians have ever turned the other cheek. Tell me any christian country that does not have an army? Show me one christian country that never repelled an attack
Show me one christian country from whatever time frame that never attacked people (first) when it deemed the opportunity favoured it
How come peace-loving christians produce most of the weapons used by terrorists

Is Government Tompolo a muslim? and is Yardua his muslim brother?
Is Okah a muslim? Boyloaf? Did MEND not threaten not to avenge the death of christians in the hands of Boko Haram
Did Boko Haram not benefit from Yaradua's amnesty
Are Kingsley Kuku and Timi Alaibe, the architects of the Amnesty programme muslims
Are muslims the one being sent abroad for training under the amnesty programme

Christianity = religion of hypocrisy and falsehood
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BetaThings: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2012
maclatunji:

How nice of you to do the research for me. How silly of me to ignore globalization, maybe because "Muslim" groups had been tagged terrorists ever before the United States Government officially declared them to be so. tongue

Have a look at this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism . You can see that somebody is even trying to link terrorism to Islam from as far back as the 11th century. Don't forget the Americans had a hand in some of these groups you listed and wouldn't declare them as terrorists until they threatened their interests.

I am specific here about Joseph Kony and the LRA. If he had claimed to be a Muslim, he would have been declared leader of Islamist terrorist group LRA much earlier at the very least by the western media. Even today, the LRA is called a Ugandan rebel group and almost never a Christian terrorist organisation. tongue

Christians are so full of hypocrisy
Islam is the only religion that people convert to after their death or have been declared terrorists. The Oklahoma bomber, all the living and dead IRA warriors, all the dead and living Tamil Tigers etc are now Muslims because according to Christians "All terrorists are Muslims"
The Norwegian terrorist (yet to be designated) Bhrevik who killed people because Europe is lenient to Muslims is now a Muslim

Do you know that as a president, Mandela, was a terrorist for fighting apartheid? He was taken off the list only in 2008. He could not enter the US to address UN without a special waiver.
Was apartheid pre or post globalisation. Christians are always rewriting history

Christians started by saying they don't fight for their religion
When evidence was presented, they resorted to saying that those people are misguided because they are twisting the scripture
If you say the same about Muslim extremists who are even killing muslims, they ignore it
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BetaThings: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Tripura_Tiger_Force = in India, has christian members
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair - THis would have been blamed on Muslims
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BetaThings: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2012
shala:

What rules? The one that say a woman can not travel without a male company or the one that states that every body need to convert to slam (like your boko haram brothers are preaching) before peace will reign. Or is it the one that make every non-Muslim a second class citizen? Please tell us these rules so that your people will stop throwing bomb at Christians.

Same as the one that says a woman cannot speak in the Church
She should go and ask her husband
Yes the Bible requires a woman to submit to her husband in EVERYTHING

And are non-christians first class citizens in a christian state? There is a Church of England, is there a mosque or synagogue of England?
Before the law was abolished in England, the only blasphemy was speech against christian doctrines - you could say freely whatever against Islam, Hinduism, Judaism

Look at manners, how many times do muslims call people names? A Nigerian muslim would even get into trouble with Arab christians because their Bible refer to their creator as Allah. Yet Nigerian christians say the name is demonic. At least I have not seen any christian call another to order for saying so

Christians are always pretending
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by tiarabubu: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Part of the problems in this country is that some people choose to be blind, act like ostriches and thus lack objectivity. In fact they rely on emotions to reach sweeping conclusions. And that doesn't help the matter

BetaThings:

So you agree that there are folks in the North that are not Muslims. So if there is a crisis in the North, you should then not automatically blame Islam.
Right?

Most crisis in the North are religious in nature. And many, for the flimsiest of excuses, and scores of Churches are burnt, clergy murdered and innocent men, women and Children hacked to death by " Allahu Akbar" chanting youths. Are you surprised then that Islam has an image problem?

How many christians have ever turned the other cheek. Tell me any christian country that does not have an army? Show me one christian country that never repelled an attack

Be honest with yourself, if it was Mosques and Muslims that were targeted in this Boko Haram issue (with them quoting Biblical verses to support their actions) DO YOU HONESTLY THINK MUSLIMS WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO WAR?

Churches were burnt, Christians murdered during the Danish Cartoon protests, Miss World Protest, Eclipse of the Moon protest, Reinhan Bonnke Riots, Boko Haram Church bombing - EVEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY inside churches! Did Christians retaliate? You hypocrite! Whats your idea of turning the other cheek?

Since 1981 during the start of Muslim riots and killings of Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Yola, Damaturu, Jalingo, Ibi, Bauchi, Kano etc if the tables were turned and it were Muslims that attacked, HOW would Muslims have reacted? Muted? like the the Christians abi? If Christians hadn't being resilient and long suffering, Nigeria would have been no more.

For your information, there is NOTHING like a Christian country. Another puerile fallacy of yours. The only country that comes close is the VATICAN and guess what? They have NO ARMY.

Show me one christian country from whatever time frame that never attacked people (first) when it deemed the opportunity favoured it

Juvenile thinking. You don't blame the terrorists but blame the weapon huh? What a lame excuse. The very first action of the Muslims, after the death of the prophet, was to attack their neighbors UNPROVOKED! And it didnt stop. They invaded Syria, Iran, Eypt, Cyprus, Turkey, India (the worst genocide in Human history). All UNPROVOKED. What of Usman Dan Fodio? He attacked Northern Nigeria UNPROVOKED! Despite the fact that there is nothing like a Christian country, nonetheless I ask just one question; did Kenya attack Somalia (Al Shabaab) unprovoked?

Go and read your history well before coming here to spew rubbish.

Is Okah a muslim? Boyloaf? Did MEND not threaten not to avenge the death of christians in the hands of Boko Haram
Are Kingsley Kuku and Timi Alaibe, the architects of the Amnesty programme muslims

And the Niger Delta militancy was done in Jesus' name? Nonsense. Were the independent struggle in Algeria by Algerians, who were mainly mu slims, termed Islamic terrorism? NO.

Is Asari Mujahid Dokubo, a militant leader of the Niger Delta, not a MUSLIM? Was he described as a Muslim Terrorist/Militant?

You consistently FAIL to distinguish between economic struggle and religious terrorism.

I understand you frustration. However, seek objective knowledge to understand, open your eyes, bleach your conscience and purge your soul of this nonsense you have inside. It will make you a better person. Trust me. wink

I leave you to your frustrations.

3 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
^LOL. Yet, people organise debates and fail to add you. However, you cannot help but misfire no matter how brilliantly you debate. What's your proof that Muslims attacked their neighbours after the death of the Prophet (SAW) without provocation?
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by tiarabubu: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL. Yet, people organize debates and fail to add you. However, you cannot help but misfire no matter how brilliantly you debate.

They fail to add me cos what I am telling you is PURE, SIMPLE, COMMON SENSE. Those that participate in debates are smarter than me by miles. I am trying to open your eyes to the clear, plain facts in front of you.

What's your proof that Muslims attacked their neighbors after the death of the Prophet (SAW) without provocation?

Go through this thread for the debate. I don't wanna derail this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1053141/5-examples-outstanding-muslim-tolerance/5#12269901

Have a great day. Gotta go to work
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by maclatunji: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
tiarabubu:

They fail to add me cos what I am telling you is PURE, SIMPLE, COMMON SENSE. Those that participate in debates are smarter than me by miles. I am trying to open your eyes to the clear, plain facts in front of you.

Go through this thread for the debate. I don't wanna derail this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1053141/5-examples-outstanding-muslim-tolerance/5#12269901

Have a great day. Gotta go to work

Appeal to population is a weak basis for argument. Have a nice week ahead.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by tiarabubu: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Have YOU really argued AT ALL? grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make I go catch bus jor. No forget my sallah meat!!!!! grin grin
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by maclatunji: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2012
tiarabubu: Have YOU really argued AT ALL? grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make I go catch bus jor. No forget my sallah meat!!!!! grin grin

Let it out, what have I been doing?
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by ghazzal: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
there was attempt to label Jesus then sentence him. if there was only 1 muslim, he woulds have been killed long ago like all prophets but its just too late.

call the cat a name so as to have reason to hang it.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
ghazzal: there was attempt to label Jesus then sentence him. if there was only 1 muslim, he woulds have been killed long ago like all prophets but its just too late.

call the cat a name so as to have reason to hang it.

so all ur mind now Jesus (AS) was a xtian abi?.
Oya komot 4NL n go read ur Bible wella. Original Bible o, not d1 oyinbo finger it.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by muhammd: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
BetaThings:

Right?

You are very confuse. the thing is aluu is not a town know for it religion activity. They do more cult practice than you pray 5 times a day. there is no country that is run as a christain state though some are influence by christian teaching.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
muhammd:
You are very confuse. the thing is aluu is not a town know for it religion activity. They do more cult practice than you pray 5 times a day. there is no country that is run as a christain state though some are influence by christian teaching.
the man that ordered the killing is a muslim. In fact alhaji lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: the man that ordered the killing is a muslim. In fact alhaji lipsrsealed undecided

ok ok ok, one Muslim ordered d Xtians abi?.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Baba Alaji:

ok ok ok, one Muslim ordered d Xtians abi?.
May be threatened them to do it. who knows?
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: May be threatened them to do it. who knows?

Gbam, thanks to Allah u said (may be) den u said (who knows) den if u r not sure of it, y r u pointing finger on d man?.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Baba Alaji:

Gbam, thanks to Allah u said (may be) den u said (who knows) den if u r not sure of it, y r u pointing finger on d man?.
neither are u sure he didn't force them. are u sure?
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: neither are u sure he didn't force them. are u sure?

Bros u'll give account of what u'r typing, b/cos I did not says he's among or not, pls be wise.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
BetaThings:
Same as the one that says a woman cannot speak in the Church
She should go and ask her husband
Yes the Bible requires a woman to submit to her husband in EVERYTHING

And are non-christians first class citizens in a christian state? There is a Church of England, is there a mosque or synagogue of England?
Before the law was abolished in England, the only blasphemy was speech against christian doctrines - you could say freely whatever against Islam, Hinduism, Judaism

Look at manners, how many times do muslims call people names? A Nigerian muslim would even get into trouble with Arab christians because their Bible refer to their creator as Allah. Yet Nigerian christians say the name is demonic. At least I have not seen any christian call another to order for saying so

Christians are always pretending
there is no country that is a Christian country. And none of those country that you people erroneously term country do any thing in the name of any god.
The bible asking woman to submit to men in all things does not in any way reduce women to half a man or make them not responsible enough to make any journey.
Muslems gave complex problem that is why you can't debate without diverting issue. And believe you me muslems hypocrisy is worse
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mee234:
there is no country that is a Christian country. And none of those country that you people erroneously term country do any thing in the name of any god.
The bible asking woman to submit to men in all things does not in any way reduce women to half a man or make them not responsible enough to make any journey.
Muslems gave complex problem that is why you can't debate without diverting issue. And believe you me muslems hypocrisy is worse

The word hypocrisy belong 2 christians not Muslims, So be wise.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Baba Alaji:

The word hypocrisy belong 2 christians not Muslims, So be wise.
No you be wise. Muslems are hypocrites! Abi why do you go about telling every body that Islam is one yet there are different school of thought with deffirent beliefs. Even the hausa will not allow a yoruba to lead prayer.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by BabaAlaji(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mee234:
No you be wise. Muslems are hypocrites! Abi why do you go about telling every body that Islam is one yet there are different school of thought with deffirent beliefs. Even the hausa will not allow a yoruba to lead prayer.

Bros you are own yourown, for saying what u said. So bros be wise.
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by carefulme(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
tiarabubu:
Most crisis in the North are religious in nature. And many, for the flimsiest of excuses, and scores of Churches are burnt, clergy murdered and innocent men, women and Children hacked to death by " Allahu Akbar" chanting youths. Are you surprised then that Islam has an image problem?

.........It then sure proves that there are less reasonable people around.........
.......xtians have for long had dealings with Muslims, and some can be witnesses to the high degree of goodness of some amongst them......
...there have been good Muslim landlords, bosses, room mates, colleagues, friends etc
.......wouldn't it then be unreasonable to become ignorant of the good acts of some Muslims because of the evil actions of another?
........would it be wise to think that the religion of the Muslims inherently has image problem......
......why did he not think that only those set of bad Muslims have problems........
Well, that's because we choose what is bad and what is not........Islam or the people.....
.....so truly, Islam has an image problem to some people......
.......people who thinks the actions of some suffice for a generalization of an idea
.......people who almost will easily say " Islam has an image problem because Muslim youths say allahu Akbar before every slaughter...and since that is a common word among Muslims, it makes PERFECT sense to claim such"

........but not so my reasonable xtian friends, who have known me for years. And would almost easily conclude that those Muslim terrorists have problems.......
.......Yeah, they are very reasonable.......
........their type make up the jury of a law court.......they wouldn't think Islam is wrong if a Muslim is charged with a crime....

And I guess technology and civilization has Image problem because some people have made nuclear bombs from it

...also, there are more Muslims than xtians in the north.....it only makes sense to expect more casualties from the xtians ..........mosques have also been burnt in east
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by maclatunji: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mee234:

I have lead Hausa in prayer. Tell me something else. tongue
Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by carefulme(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
tiarabubu:

Be honest with yourself, if it was Mosques and Muslims that were targeted in this Boko Haram issue (with them quoting Biblical verses to support their actions) DO YOU HONESTLY THINK MUSLIMS WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO WAR?

You can't say for sure..........

Only a previously organized group like Boko haram would do that.....as it was established for such proposes......and of course would be more prepared

An average Nigerian is more concerned about his family and means of livelihood................he almost would not interfere with that which doesn't directly concerns him.......and will almost not give up his life for anything..........

Even the current Boko haram activities.....how many Muslims have even written against them.....
And the xtians that are also directly affected have not also done much as individuals........everyone always condemns the attack until a fresh one comes to replace it...no personal action.
Not even a protest..........even as we know that the current administration knows of their sponsors

Everybody is more concerned about the removal of fuel subsidy ( an action that directly affects them .......see the Ojota protest) than they are of a crisis that doesn't really link them.......
.......they say" AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T GET TO THE SOUTH"

In fact, people are becoming less shocked when the news of Boko haram breaks nowadays
.......they are becoming used to it.........

So it is predictable from this "habit" of nigerians that the situation will just be as it is if xtians where attacking Muslims in the north.....
.........attack is not expected in places like Lagos

......it is not also very much expected that reprisal attacks will become as great in magnitude as the first "popular" attack if the group that fires back is a very small minority.........
...........now compare with the jos "monthly" crisis where xtians make up sizable number...........we hear of reprisal attacks don't we
So the xtians can be excused by saying that they are a minority in most of the northern state.........so they are not expected to strike back.........not that they are saints

You of course do not expect that the xtians fold their arms when such riot break out in places like Aba..........do you?............ number of casualties is also easily predictable...

Re: Are Muslims Really Terrorist?. by carefulme(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
tiarabubu:
Churches were burnt, Christians murdered during the Danish Cartoon protests, Miss World Protest, Eclipse of the Moon protest, Reinhan Bonnke Riots, Boko Haram Church bombing - EVEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY inside churches! Did Christians retaliate? You hypocrite! Whats your idea of turning the other cheek?

Please don't make it sound like it a favor.....no it's not...
It's lack of opportunity........
The human brain can easily discern of when to attack and when not to whether reprisal or not..........
Muslims are minority in the USA, so it is not expected that they become violent in the recent " Muhammed video" protest.......we know what would happen if such video were released in a countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc
Northern Nigeria is predominantly Muslims so xtians didn't have to be too intelligent to know that a reprisal attack by a xtian minority would be futile..........they didn't just fold their arms because they chose to but rather their brain told them otherwise............
..........if a religious war broke out in or Onitsha, we know who would win............
.........just as our discerning brains tells us that Burmese Muslims can not almost retaliate.......unless they want to be completely wiped off..........they are a minority
............a ban on minaret in Pakistan will set off a violent protest......predictably........
But such in a country like Switzerland , will almost be in effect unhindered..........

So the xtians didn't retaliate in those regions of the north because they couldn't technically do so.........
.......if it were a riot in a place like Onitsha, we would be discussing " Muslims retaliating"
In jos where there are sizable amount of xtians, we hear of reprisal attacks.......mosques also get burnt and Muslims suffer casualties too
Yeah that's why it's called a RIOT.....both sides fighting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah / When Nafila (voluntary) Prayers Not Allowed! / Method Of Slaughtering A Ram As Halal In Islam (zibh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.