Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Kind Of Husband Are You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Husband Are You? (6866 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by eastman11: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2012
A woman's attitude and behaviour can create such characters listed above in a man.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by penelope9: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn: Its truly sad to note that there are men like this. One begin to question their upbringing and mental state.

Just like Nggold's cousin, my ex was 1,2,3,4 rolled into one. Jeez! That man scared the sh!t out of me. I can begin to state countless things the guy did, but I'm thankful its all in d past. How a human begin can be like that beats me...

Women, should try and stay away from men like that, they are unchanging, they unleash your negative side, cos when in a relationship with such people, you are forever fighting. Your silence will be interpreted for planning a come-back, you wanting to make peace will be misinterpreted for something devilish and so on, and worst still they send ur self-confidence to hell...I"v seen it all with men like that...

P.s: Most Sagittarian men are like that....speaking from experience. My ex, my male frnd and my present boss(ex-Nov 27, Boss Nov 29, my frnd Dec 3rd)
I totally agree with you for i know a man that was born November and he is very wicked and a wretched critic.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Skipfr(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Som don dey claim Kingdom huuby. For me I dy try sha by the grace of God even if I get som comma. Bt na God get power

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
winkI ve got myself a kingdom hubby.We ve been married for 4yrs and he is still the same.May be because God knows I won't spend a week with an assholic man.A perfect dad to his kids and a passionate lover,he is worth that title"HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD".Oh!!!!not to mention handsome and young.Oh men!!!!he gat swaggs and yet so responsible.Anyway,he is probably the only man I can share a roof with that's why God was so generous to me.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Pharoh: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
None of the above as am . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by kemiola89(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
I wish/pray to get married to the kingdom type of husband someday, i.e if they does exist.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by swtchicgurl: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
kemiola89: I wish/pray to get married to the kingdom type of husband someday, i.e if they does exist.

this kind of english is a turn-off for kingdom husbands. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
I'm yet to see a kingdom husband who has a bad, nagging and cantankerous wife. A man could be designed to be a kingdom husband, but if he has a bad wife, he'd be worse.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Mowire: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
To which category does a man who is God fearing; prayerful; always waits for his wife before making any decision, prays when he's supposed to act, belong.
How about the man who possesses 90% of the kingdom hubby traits but Loves his mother as his MOTHER, & his wife as his WIFE without weighing them side by side. Not loving one above the other. Which category is he?
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by blackcat1: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
I live with a baby husband
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Ewabeads(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nice one...
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by pweetymama(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
All these men are claiming kingdom husbands.my husband is kinda an autocratic husband and partly a kingdom husband.though i pray&believe God that he will fully become a kingdom husband cos i love him. winkAll these men are claiming kingdom husbands.my husband is kinda an autocratic husband and partly a kingdom husband.though i pray&believe God that he will fully become a kingdom husband cos i love him.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by knotty(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Having had the rare privilege of being all rolled in one, I can proudly say: I don't know where I belong anymore in that list.
You can never box human behavior in a theory muchless a box.
Sensible men do foolish things just as nitwits get the chance to act sane once in a while.
All these make us human.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by Tropilo(m): 4:24am On Oct 19, 2012
kemiola89: I wish/pray to get married to the kingdom type of husband someday, i.e if they does exist.

There's no such man as category 10. Not even Odukoya himself. I think its more like "what a husband is supposed to be".
Only JESUS could have been such a man, cos he was SUPER HUMAN.
No man formed by a common semen can qualify! Let no one deceive him/herself. We are human and fallible.
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by cikadile: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2012
blackcat1: I live with a baby husband

ok...really funny!
Re: What Kind Of Husband Are You? by cikadile: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2012
Pls, am I the the only one who thinks that the last type, even though he sounds good, would be super boring?
But what do I know?
I am not even married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sales!!!! / I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake / My Wife Does Not Know That I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.