Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Women Really Want In A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want In A Man (18887 Views)

What Women Really Want / Is This What Women Really Want From Men (photo)? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by sweetcheecks(f): 3:52am On Oct 21, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
stories.... even after all these they still end up misbehaving
infact they end up blaming you for loving them too much
women are confused beings period.. grin

Where did I say be a walkover? No real MAN does not command respect from his partner. cool
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Rosebela(f): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2012
seedord247: Constant beating.

Blackberry, iphone or ant latest smartphone.

Brazillian, russian, chinese weave.

Money.

A real man that lie with pratical.

Note.... The above is meant for black girls only but some apply to white and other races
Are you sure hmmmmm lol
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by 2sexy(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2012
fresh_dude: As in one woman all lifelong? Goodluck finding such a man. Get over yourself aunty.
Well, I am one. It all boils down to how you look at it. For me, what one woman has that my woman don't? Boobs or Kini?

Pathetically, there is a difference between a woman and a girl.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by guttentag(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2012
mumumugu: Ladies dont know what they want. They are confused
Confirmed, that is why they sometimes fall for the wrong man
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by zuchyblink(m): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2012
guttentag:
Confirmed, that is why they sometimes fall for the wrong man
and also fall into the hands of woman beaters.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2012
Youngzedd:

Well spoken my dear, no woman will want dog as husband though.

But remember guys don't want goats as wives.

I mean no harm, just passing by.
hahahahaha lol grin
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by kinematic(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2012
Women only want one thing, and that one thing is "EVERYTHING". That's why they are such a confused creature. (no harm intended, just the plain truth)
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by purplekayc(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Let me tell you what they want @ least what I have observed in nigerian babes they want "big man" or the " the perfect young guy"
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by purplekayc(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2012
seedord247: Constant beating.

Blackberry, iphone or ant latest smartphone.

Brazillian, russian, chinese weave.

Money.

A real man that lie with pratical.

Note.... The above is meant for black girls only but some apply to white and other races

grin grin
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2012
From my observation what an average nigerian woman want is basic. It doesn't take rocket science. All these girls saying they want something else but wat attracts them is anoda. 3 things women want.
1. Money = a car, a job, a house, dates, free meals, shoes, bb., hair money etc. A man who provides these is wat they call a caring guy.
2. Great sex = that is why they can marry a man with money and still do the gateman if the guy doesn't give her great sex.
3. Love (OPTIONAL) = No woman will leave a guy that has the first two. Even if she leaves it will take a very long while or it would be becos the guy has lost interest.

I want a goodlooking, tall, dark, handsome, Godfearing,Confident is hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by purplekayc(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2012
12 inches!:
From my observation what an average nigerian woman want is basic. It doesn't take rocket science. All these girls saying they want something else but wat attracts them is anoda. 3 things women want.
1. Money = a car, a job, a house, dates, free meals, shoes, bb., hair money etc. A man who provides these is wat they call a caring guy.
2. Great sex = that is why they can marry a man with money and still do the gateman if the guy doesn't give her great sex.
3. Love (OPTIONAL) = No woman will leave a guy that has the first two. Even if she leaves it will take a very long while or it would be becos the guy has lost interest.

I want a goodlooking, tall, dark, handsome, Godfearing,Confident is hogwash.

My man u said it all
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2012
2sexy: Well, I am one. It all boils down to how you look at it. For me, what one woman has that my woman don't? Boobs or Kini?

I'm so happy for you.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by impetus: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2012
James Hardly Chase said "you never know with women, they are funny animals". To me, they are not only funny animals, they are confused creatures. They want to get everything, they want a perfect world, they want you to tell them what they want to hear knowing that its not possible. They want to eat their cake and have it. They don't bear blames, they always push blames on us. They live in an ideal world not real world. They want things to always go their ways not minding the consequences. However, they are so powerful that they can build and destroy a man... ... that's the strength of a woman. Above all, we can't do without them cos they are our companion. QED.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by inuyasha01(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2012
SpicyMimi: Says who? We know what we want....we just dont want Dogs as husbands! Unfortunately....most of these guys out there are nothing bt dogs...
then try to be a spinster then mtschewwwww...sad sad
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by jman77(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2012
ladies love a man with strong dick that know how to use it, coupled with lots of money and a bit of love.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2012
jman77: ladies love a man with strong dick that know how to use it, coupled with lots of money and a bit of love.
Abi? Simple. Sex, Money and a bit of mushiness (which happens to be optional).
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2012
jman77: ladies love a man with strong dick that know how to use it, coupled with lots of money and a bit of love.
Abi? Simple. You jst re echoed what I said. Sex, Money and a bit of mushiness (which happens to be optional).
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by chinnyonwu(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Ninilowo: Meet me for romans section I go tell u what they want.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by CHIMSKY(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2012
Czar-Chris:
The answer is simple. Women want EVERYTHING.
1. Ur time
2. Ur money
3. Ur life
4. Ur attention
5. Ur understand and giving dem a pat on d back when u catch dem in infidelity and they will bring down d sky if u as much as smile at another female.
6. A tall, smart and handsome looking mugu.

Everything
Ur Everything nigga Everything.
Problem is u can't av everything ladies. No fing way, ladies no fvcking way.
M.O.N.E.Y.,M.O.N.E.Y,and more MONEY!!!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by stint(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2012
impetus: James Hardly Chase said "you never know with women, they are funny animals". To me, they are not only funny animals, they are confused creatures. They want to get everything, they want a perfect world, they want you to tell them what they want to hear knowing that its not possible. They want to eat their cake and have it. They don't bear blames, they always push blames on us. They live in an ideal world not real world. They want things to always go their ways not minding the consequences. However, they are so powerful that they can build and destroy a man... ... that's the strength of a woman. Above all, we can't do without them cos they are our companion. QED.
Some have done without them at least some have done without marrying
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by imsaneuk(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2012
Depends on the woman and what she believes and what she wants from a man.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by samally: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
LadyTC: My man sha, non cheater(I pray this one no change), caring respectful, sensitive, loves God, ambitious, hardworking, understanding, listens, very mature and wise. I believe/know I have that man. I hope it does not change. Because I suffer before I find this one.

Are you refering to JESUS CHRIST......
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by amacastel: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Czar-Chris:
The answer is simple. Women want EVERYTHING.
1. Ur time
2. Ur money
3. Ur life
4. Ur attention
5. Ur understand and giving dem a pat on d back when u catch dem in infidelity and they will bring down d sky if u as much as smile at another female.
6. A tall, smart and handsome looking mugu.

Everything
Ur Everything nigga Everything.
Problem is u can't av everything ladies. No fing way, ladies no fvcking way.
. Hahahahahaha if u want all dt in a man dn don't worry Jesus is coming soon jst wair 4 him cos he is d only man wit dt check out mary Madeline's story
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
impetus: James Hardly Chase said "you never know with women, they are funny animals". To me, they are not only funny animals, they are confused creatures. They want to get everything, they want a perfect world, they want you to tell them what they want to hear knowing that its not possible. They want to eat their cake and have it. They don't bear blames, they always push blames on us. They live in an ideal world not real world. They want things to always go their ways not minding the consequences. However, they are so powerful that they can build and destroy a man... ... that's the strength of a woman. Above all, we can't do without them cos they are our companion. QED.

10 likes......
just like they say
women; you can't live with them,
you can't live without them...
they are necessary evil.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by hariorh: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
If women should list what they really want, most men would reconsider the idea about getting married and most girls would die single. *justThinking*
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by yungkiz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
What Woman Want.... A nice topic,let me tell u pple I alwayz breakup wit a gurl all d tym bcuz of one tin r d order,in diz case wat I shuld say is dat woman want evrytin yea,a man dat doesn't smoke/drink, doesn't cheat/lie,lovin/handsome, Goodcarin,rich & Godfearin,Guess wat,dey hv 2 patient JESUS IS COMIN SOON,cuz he is d perfect man.tnx
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Her Personal MUGU
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by yungkiz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
They realy need heaven n earth,but na hell fire I go give dem
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by solomonkane(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
2sexy: Well, I am one. It all boils down to how you look at it. For me, what one woman has that my woman don't? Boobs or Kini?

WTF?
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by fairygeh(f): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sincerity,must be well-mannered,respectful,loving,caring and goodlooking to mention but a few wink
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by nattyGENT: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] evry woman wnts a guk f**ker + al material tings.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
mumumugu: Ladies dont know what they want. They are confused

You know them very well. Most of them are really confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.