Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? (694 Views)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2012
According to 'any' dictionary, Honeymoon means a vacation taken by a couple who have just got married. A period where you have each other all to yourself and feel like the only lovebirds in the world.Its also known that most honeymoons take place outside the couple's country home.So,to the married ones in the house,where did u spend the blissful period with ur spouse? Was it in Bahamas,U.S,Dubai,S. Africa,Nigeria,Canada...or just in the comfort of your crib? You can discuss the xperience for our reading pleasure #winks
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don't have a spouse but hopefully in Bahamas when the time comes :-/
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Una be fool: Don't have a spouse but hopefully in Bahamas when the time comes :-/
same here maen...those carribean countries are the bomb!
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by goofie: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
since d married pple r not answering,lemme talk.

i wld really love Italy, Venice to be precise.bt Rome will be in d plan.

for africa, i'd love Seychelles.its an island country with abt 155 island.managascar and kenya r cool too

for Nigeria, i'l choose Uyo.ibom resort is heavenly looking. cheesy
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
goofie: since d married pple r not answering,lemme talk.

i wld really love Italy, Venice to be precise.bt Rome will be in d plan.

for africa, i'd love Seychelles.its an island country with abt 155 island.managascar and kenya r cool too

for Nigeria, i'l choose Uyo.ibom resort is heavenly looking. cheesy
Damn! I like ur taste.i pray u'll have enuf capital when the time comes
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by goofie: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
binger: Damn! I like ur taste.i pray u'll have enuf capital when the time comes

money must be der. cos i look 4ward to it.
Re: Where Did You Spend Honeymoon With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
goofie:

money must be der. cos i look 4ward to it.
good!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Have Romantic Marriage / Romance / Phone Calls And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.