Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers (15516 Views)

Jobs For Lawyers At Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie (lagos And Akwa Ibom) / Udo Udoma & Belo-osagie Recruiting / Please I Need Senato Udoma Contact And Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
kamikaze:

People when don plan extracurricular waka don fix activity for that day so that excuse go dey to dodge wife carry babe go dinner, tuah!

Bull, no wife will accept to sit in the house while husby attends only God knows what organised by the NBA on Val's day, I wouldn't. All the wives would be singing " where thou goest there I shall go" come tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I thought fidelity is one of the criteria for being 'fit and proper' to be admitted into the ALMIGHTY BAR. (Just kidding)
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
@soapdish
wouldnt dream of it sweets, I'm sticking to you like sauce on pasta baby, just thinking of what we'll DO tomorrow shivers me timbers. tongue
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
kamikaze:

@soapdish
wouldnt dream of it sweets, I'm sticking to you like sauce on pasta baby, just thinking of what we'll DO tomorrow shivers me timbers. tongue
[/quote

Love that smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2008
And i thought i was the only mischievous one, lol, you're a vixen, my bubbly soap you!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by teeroy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
hey learned ones, what's new here??
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
@teeroy
I posted some urgent vacancies earlier today, you might wanna check it out, it ends tomorrow
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by teeroy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2008
thanx bro!!!, this might be the beginning of the largest network for young wigs in nigeria. cheers. we could start a group on facebook for us.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2008
kiss
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by ganza(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2008
hey, happy vals guys. lets let out the love a little bit more. meanwhile its almost 9pm and i realised kamikaze has not posted anything,especially for his 'love'. soapdish watagwan? hope he never hide under radar?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2008
@ganza
I knew everyone would be waiting to hear what I'd have to say to the lovely soapdish, happy to disappoint y'all. See for me its not about being the regular guy but that guy that hops into your life and you know you've hit the jackpot.
@soapdish
sweets would like to tell them all we did yesterday? maybe we should let them keep guessing so we dont make theirs look pale,k?

@everybody
i'm yet to receive the mails and we are yet to get this circle off the ground, you know who helps the indolent?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2008
@ ganza
My love hide under radar?, hell no. At the time you were typing your post we were already in kiss kiss kiss. I will give you the details if you ask nicely. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@kamikaze
They will have to keep guessing cos they will not survive it if they hear all that we did ;.

@everybody
Hope yah all had a good time yesterday. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
@soapdish
are you still moving at the end of the month?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
kamikaze:

@soapdish
are you still moving at the end of the month?

From all indication yes
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
@soapdish
In that case a congratulatory hug wouldn't be untimely, would it?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
@kamikaze

hugs and kisses will be more like it.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
@soapdish

In that case hugs kisses and more, much more wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
kamikaze:

@soapdish

In that case hugs kisses and more, much more wink
Thanks dear wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
Thank me after I give you the "more" and the " much more", k? wink
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2008
Alright, what is the "more" and the "much more"
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
A lil sumn sumn, make you Oliver twist, you know, have you coming back for more. Remember, you're not afraid of getting wet cool
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by soapdish(f): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2008
kamikaze:

A little sumn sumn, make you Oliver twist, you know, have you coming back for more. Remember, you're not afraid of getting wet cool

You should know from yesterday's experience that I am not afraid of getting wet.I am actually looking forward to the much more which I know will be more mind blowing. So you keep the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed coming.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
you devil, gggrrrrh tongue You just had to remind me of lasst night, i'm at work remember?
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
Congratulations Soapdish cos I'm pretty certain you are moving onto better things.

Email add: gci007@yahoo.com
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2008
A new day, a new week and a new lease on endless possibilities, so start grabbing guys.

@soapdish
how are you today sweets?

@legs
you got mail!
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by legs(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2008
'kay, will check and holler back
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2008
@soapdish
if a whole fine halleberry cud hav her heart broken, then no one is above it wink wink anyway i recovered afta 24hrs cool, soap dearie why has your guy nt cald, hp kamikaze performed well ohh, guess wat smone got as val gift, a rollon(for ampit)and pkt of candle since his always nt havin light at home grin grin
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2008
@nonysmith
24hrs heartbreak eh? I'm beginning to think you did the hearbreaking and not the other way round. And quit hitting on my sweets, and callin her dear? who told you i didnt call? like a grandfather clock i'm always on time, ask her. Who knows if the roll on guy was someone with last name smith, lol

@soapdish
Babe see this kind bestman? he wants to play the role of Taye Diggs in the bestman movie. Well I aint Morris Chestnut, I aint sloppy so no chance. Infact I think we should bounce him at the gates
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by nonysmith(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2008
@kamikaze
kamikazeeeee cheesy take it easy you are sounding insecured grin ;Dyou know i should nt b a threat.common am in abj.people that u should fear are all those lagos sharp men and bigboys,  cheesy cheesy me wey still dey look for work grin grin i can't shout.why should i mourn ova smone that left me ova stupid excuses,that is crap, bt you knw d best way o get ova a girl is to get another wink meanwhile which info did you say you need in the mail you sent?
@soapdish
hw far wit the info as per the chambers,and hope you got my mail.kamikaze has removed me from best man because i cald you dearie grin grin grin grin i wan laugh die, you guys are fun takecare DEARIEEEEEEREEEEEEE kissHAHAHAHAHAHA, KAMIKAZE BABA
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
@nonysmith
nice one, you're enrolled back as my bestman. But dont get it twisted, I no fit fear you or any other guy out there, I work in a multinational oil coy for heaven's sake and a face that leaves most guys angry at their parents genes, if anything over confidence dey worry me. I said Real names and telephone number, i'll call you and get anything else necessary
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by atillary: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
its good to see lawyers in the house,though am still very new,this is the first time coming across u guys,its simply interesting,i have all the while thought am the only lawyer looking for job and that gave me a lot of concern,u guys sholuld plzzzz update me of any law related vacancy,my id is femmot08@yahoo.com we meet at the top,cheers.
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2008
@artillary
Welcome to our world, its always good to have wigs come in. Well I shared a little info on vacancies last week,sadly though it expired on the 14th. But not to worry, hang in here and you sure will get first scoop like everyone here. By the wayif you rebig with ourselves, please avail your self the opportunity,k?
Cheers
Re: Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers by kamikaze(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2008
@everybody, y'all have gone to sleep, cant believe i saw "our" thread on page 2, thats woeful people.
By the way, anyone good in IPP (Intellectual Property Protection Law)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.