Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song (19174 Views)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by ochukoccna: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
valencia25: Fuji Garbage Better dat shit i swear
Fuji Garbage is a fuji classic tongue tongue
Don't even go hating on the man nor comparing his music to today's auto tunes angry angry

goofie: yes he made some real facts about Tonto Dike and her travails. but i cnt help but point out tht i feel he has some personal grudge with her that he needs to settle wit her out of the eye of d media.

Charles Novia is not exactly flawless in his own field as a movie producer/director.

True that
You can miss his thinly veiled attack on her person undecided undecided
Not that I'm a Tonto fan embarassed embarassed
You must wonder, why the hating?
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by odehaj: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
I've just listen to ITZ OVA.what's the difference btw it & d junks you listen to here in Nigeria? Its fine, more grease to your elbow Tonto.Ignore haters.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
solidbroda: after listening to the song, I had nightmares. my laptop rejected it,cos it saw it as virus. however, after listening to the song via my BB, it said "error 507" reload software, it crashed. sad

I had migraine... My BB refused to accept it... Cuz its a smart fone...
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by najoke: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Myne White: Now I feel listening to this song?

Are all these like publicity stunts for the song?

Makes me wonder....1 million downloads within 24hrs...common guys think abt it....she is currently the talk of social media, radio station s,tv stations etc
U guys r hatred for her song is making her more popular and probably more richer

I no mind do colabo with her o....hate our music but I smile to the bank
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by anderson1994: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
solidbroda: after listening to the song, I had nightmares. my laptop rejected it,cos it saw it as virus. however, after listening to the song via my BB, it said "error 507" reload software, it crashed. sad
Mehn shey tonto dike no go go relax nii
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by kpozite(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
And then a facebook update I saw on my wall

TONTO DIKEH'S SPECIAL - I tried downloading Tonto Dikeh's song but my
phone rejected it. My iPhone is truly a smartphone." - Tonto Dikeh's 2 tracks are like 2 Bullets , One to Kill
you and the Other to Make sure you are Dead.... - AIT Reporter : Mr Akpors what do you think about
Tonto Dikeh's new singles? AKPORS: Ah, it is meant for people who are ready to
die - #YEPAA is when a DJ Plays TONTO DIKEH'S song at a
Funeral & the dead person wakes up to change the
Track - I sang under duress - Tonto Dikeh claims.
We'R responsible -Boko Haram admit.
Dnt try itagain -TB Joshua warns.
Dis is sad - Nigerians comment - I Fink Tonto's Song is nyz if we can jst listen to d
lyrics we'll *dodges slap *wait lemme finish na
*dodges bullet *dodges bomb *ahh*picks race* - Truth be told, if what Tonto Dike did qualifies to be
referred to as singing, then my generator is the
greatest vocalist of all time. - Tonto Dikeh introduced and ended her music
career in a day. She said "Hi & It's Over {Just imagining how frustrated Tonto will be right
now, 9ja i hail ooo}

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by toluxa1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Truth be told, if what Tonto Dike did qualifies to be referred to as singing, then my generator is the greatest vocalist of all time...
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
What do you expect from a gurl whose first name and last name start and ends with a female and a male P-part..#tonto dikeh, I hail thee.sadsad
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
After i listened to that song. . .our president Jonathan made a speech
"my fellow Nigerians due to recent crimes by tonto dike i hereby declare singing illegal in Nigeria" cuz of her wife patience return yesterday
lwkm can't stop laughing grin grin Novia said "miss tonto is singing as if she's in heavenly feeling she's not singing"
miss tonto idols and project fame dey look for you oh grin
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Bwahahahaha! I am liking Charles Novia more and more! cheesy

Now I wish he would turn his critiquing skills on Nollywood and the crap they churn out.

I thought it was me that you are liking na...wetin hurppen?
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by touchmeder: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Calm down about your critique oga sir.You nearly finish one page on top her head. Let this lady be abi are you in love with her? Na so dem dey find person trouble when in fact you like person sad
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nwogbe: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tho I am yet to listen 2 d music,am skeptical about it already because of the negative poo blowing in d cyber space.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Bamz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
touchmeder: Calm down about your critique oga sir.You nearly finish one page on top her head. Let this lady be abi are you in love with her? Na so dem dey find person trouble when in fact you like am sad

LOL I think Charles is in love. Talk about open hatred. Hehe! I'm a neutral, IT'S OVER is just ok, I can't say much about HI however.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Shaw007(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh mY God!! This is Enucleatingly Fantastic!!! Chei!!

Charles u bad gan O!!
TonTo dickeh na ur life be this?? I don die !!!

But on a more serious note,this will only give d song more clicks, +1 4rm me. . .gotta check out how bad it really is or maybe its jst exaggerrated!!!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by clip: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Do not mind them. They think their fame will sell the song for them
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn: Only a silly person wouldn't know Tonto Dike's doing all this for fame...
Ofcourse she knows she can hardly sing...she intentionally went to do this cos she knws she'll get such attention...I like her, in that, she does as she pleases without raising an eye brow...nothing beats being true to who you are..

Charles Rovia, or whatever your name is, I'm sure your preparing for Tonto's come-back, cos she'll so so burn you.
BTW, who's Zubby Enebeli? And where's Terry Tha Rapman today??

Mind your business sir!!

This is exactly what Charles Novia was talking about when he said those who surround Tonto are her worst enemies. Did U just say SHE KNEW SHE COULD NOT SING AND INTENTIONALLY SANG TRASH? Why would someone sing trash intentionally.She would have made a whole lot of effort to make the song a success but unfortunately, you cannot give what you do not have. This ur love for Tonto has blocked ur reasoning faculty.Re-read what you posted to yourself and you will see that, just as Tonto sang trash, you wrote trash. Birds of a feather!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naija2(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
shocked[color=#770077][/color]OMG! Tonto dike's song refused to delect on my fone. What can I do pls!!!!!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
na_joke:

Makes me wonder....1 million downloads within 24hrs...

Where did you get your statistics from? And how does a large amount of download online translate to money for Tonto? If I paste a link for you to download a song now, how is Tonto gonna get paid for it? The only thing such downloads can do is to create awareness, promote her and make people want to rush to get her albulm when it is out. The only thing that can make all these possible is when the said song or songs is good not when it is terrible.

na_joke: common guys think abt it....she is currently the talk of social media, radio station s,tv stations etc
U guys r hatred for her song is making her more popular and probably more richer

She is the talk of all socia media, Tvs,Radios etc as what? What are they saying about her? Of course, negative remarks everywhere.It is better not to be the talk of the town than to be the talk and be used as a symbol of failure and negative remarks. In his own time, Saddam Hussein was the talk allover the world. Was that a plus for him or a minus?

na_joke: I no mind do colabo with her o....hate our music but I smile to the bank

A good name is better than riches tongue . When people hear the name Tonto Dikeh, 3 things come into their mind; #soft po.rn# Desperate fellow# wack Artiste#.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by freenature: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Kai whoever was tonto's producer no do well o, why he no tell tonto simply that her ambition in music is a waste of time and not allow her to be disgraced like dis. even after listening to her dual tracks i feel like fainting cos her songs were heart crippling
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by nanoken: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Her name sef......sounds like slang language used 4 describing both the female and male reproductive organs......just saying
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by emmiesky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gawd! Omo! See Bashing.
I no fit laugh. LOl
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Wildg5(f): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
gbogboti: Jack of all trade
master of none.mtttchhhewww
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by touchplay(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
make una free dis tonto dike naaaw....e neva do 4 una? Xince wen she riliz dis single.una jst begin enter dictionary,google 2 find d ryt words 2 criticise.. a big problem wit nigeria,wi always love 2 find sm1's mistake 2 perch on.yet They still afraid 2 explore their own field.....SMH
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Abbott(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
I think Tonto's Song is nice if we can just listen to the lyrics we'll *dodges slap *wait lemme finish na *dodges bullet * really *dodges bomb * really get to *dodges block* *dodges brick* ahh *picks race*
Incredibly funny. Keep dodging.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Starblack M: She should be encouraged after all criticism.
Yes, encouraged never to sing again undecided.

When I listened to the song 'Get High' this morning, I was like "What...the...FUCCK? ? O my God, the torture! Make it stop!! Make it stop!!!!" sad.

I was cringing all throughout the duration of the ridiculously terrible track. Infact after listening to it, I suffered a discombubolating bout of tintinabulation. Awful sad sad
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
nanoken: Her name sef......sounds like slang language used 4 describing both the female and male reproductive organs......just saying
Like ma niqqa yuzedo said, her name is "Tonto Dicck-A" grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
I just listen to it and immediately delete the sh*t!

The track is honestly and simply wack undecided
*spit*
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Like ma niqqa yuzedo said, her name is "Tonto Dicck-A" grin
you mean, her names mean toto and prick? shocked

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by sunnshyn(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
naturalwaves:

This is exactly what Charles Novia was talking about when he said those who surround Tonto are her worst enemies. Did U just say SHE KNEW SHE COULD NOT SING AND INTENTIONALLY SANG TRASH? Why would someone sing trash intentionally.She would have made a whole lot of effort to make the song a success but unfortunately, you cannot give what you do not have. This ur love for Tonto has blocked ur reasoning faculty.Re-read what you posted to yourself and you will see that, just as Tonto sang trash, you wrote trash. Birds of a feather!

Give me reasons why I should bother with people like you?

Tonto did what she feels like doing and you and your cohorts dare judge her?

Who are you by the way?

She doesn't try to impress anyone and that's what burns you and your kind.

No, you should go re-read the junk you wrote and come back to me...

Ewu!!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Bunchersstab(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Make she go meet wizkid as usual make dem teach themselves.
Shebi dem b friends ni?
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by tpia5: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Must have been intentional.

Everyone knows feathers are a no-no when it comes to showbiz, except on occasion.

I wasnt expecting anything serious as soon as i saw the album cover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free / Tips For Djs / Eko FM and Radio Lagos Go Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.