Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song (19175 Views)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by ifeomabernard(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Alll toNto Dike haters go and hug wet transformwers joor shes only human

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Garri_Activist: you mean, her names mean toto and prick? shocked
shocked
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by oslolala: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto dike or whatever she call her name is a Bleep shit,she talks anyhow to pple on twitter.Well she should better go into her acting and stop playing around with muzik
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
wait, What? She sings now??!??
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by blaazoon22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Well,I think d music producer is to blame a lot on dis. D beat is more of OLD sch.Many times in d studio-even d top artist make a lot of mistakes but a good producer spots dem out and make correction. I noticed her timing problem in d song( 1,2,3,...) Came in @d very wrong time . D lil adlib @ d tail of d song didn't follow d progression of d instrumental (dts whr d gud producer truely comes in) So-I suggest she works with a music PRODUCER who truely knws his onion and would choose for her a better beat which suits her style of song as well as guide her vocally ! Hope I make some sense here!

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by FILEBE(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
From wat i'v heard frm a frnd, i wudnt wana waste a megabyte downloading the song. The guy had said he would rather listen to Nta News Jingle to Tonto's song.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by tpia5: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
are the lyrics transcribed anywhere?
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by jude33084(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
buchibabe: Kaiii. Tonto ur in soup

Τhis is what a star gets from having ∂ verbal war with their fans. Tonto Dike erred in Ŧħåϯ direction. I remember Chris Brown almost fall for it before apologising. Recently it was Ashley Cole having ∂ verbal war with his fans Őᵑ twitter aŋԂ it didn't go well with him still. Like Novia said she needs training. She should learn from Gene or Omotola smiley
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by jude33084(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
js_pac: Tried downloading the Tontolet's song but my fone rejected it. My fone is truely a
smartphone ...

Pls I have headache aŋԂ can't laugh angry

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by jude33084(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
wissezy: Rubbish!!! mumu man na to only to dey criticize u sabi. I knw say she no try but why making it hard on her? No be human being she be? she get right to sing and you kuma get right not to buy the song, than ranting.

Sarcastic grin
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by jude33084(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
ifeomabernard: Alll toNto Dike haters go and hug wet transformwers joor shes only human

Tell her to stop fighting with her fans Őᵑ twitter, its not matured. wink
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by hollypagan: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto dnt mind them if u fall keep on trying one day u succeed
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by elbulk(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
SlyIg: If this man can judge an actress by her movie role,then he is getting it all wrong. In as much as Tonto is acting,there is nothing wrong with that. I can only criticise her nasty and insulting characters only outside acting pls.

1.He said she's a 1 dimensional actres which I agree with
2.She actually behaves notorious...she doesn't have proper self carriage and attitude 4 a socalled popular act like her...I'm sayin dis from several close observations outside her movies (by d way I hardly watch naija movies)...bt she lacks charisma and presence unlike an omotola who's class and swag drips everywhre around her
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by hollypagan: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
oslolala: Tonto dike or whatever she call her name is a Bleep shit,she talks anyhow to pple on twitter.Well she should better go into her acting and stop playing around with muzik
she cant sing with ur voice so close ur latrine mouth
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn:

Tonto did what she feels like doing and you and your cohorts dare judge her?

Nobody is judging her. Critical observations were only made concerning those sh.its she called music.

sunnshyn: Who are you by the way?

What has this question got to do with the context of what we are saying? I never said she is a Nobody, so, why ask who I am? Pls, ask a more sensible quesion next time.

sunnshyn: She doesn't try to impress anyone and that's what burns you and your kind.

She doesn't try to impress anyone and she went on to release songs to the public? I think you've been watching too much of Tonto Dikeh's movies such that you've been skipping Logic Classes. Why don't she just record something on a CD and play it to herself in her house since she is not trying to impress? Even if I do not have it on my phone, I might come across it on Radio which could spoil the remainder of my day anytime. It is better she impresses herself in the right way.

sunnshyn: No, you should go re-read the junk you wrote and come back to me..
Ewu!!

I am very very sure you are yet to even listen to any of the tracks. Come back here and share your view after you must have listened.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by jude33084(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
∂ twit from one of her fan grin

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Maximus85(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don't criticize like this. There is a message in the song, and the message is how to kill music. The producer should be jailed for ever.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Maximus85: Don't criticize like this. There is a message in the song, and the message is how to kill music. The producer should be jailed for ever.

Guy,guy...You bad gan o. LWTMB.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by damseremie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
From me... grin

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by gsalvatore: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Charlse Novia better focus on producing music after all the people your claimed to have had an opportunity to work with,How successful where they(I luv terry the Rapman tho) and where are they now? Take your criticizing go hug wet transformer, fvck looser like you. Yes her song is not that great, telling me you didn't feel her effort is another way of tellin me you are high. You folks don't even know her song made the highest waves(somehow negative) on release than most songs if not all the naija songs...More internet/digital traffic to her name and more ears will listen to her song than most Hollywood-turn-musicians... Charlse novia keeping hiding yourself under Linda ikejis' blog no go produce music, You and BankyW/2baba who senior?. BTW Tonto Dike got more fame than you(Charlse novia). Now am even getting to know her cos of all this controversies and believe me her song might be one of the most downloaded song in naija after Kukere and Oliver Twist.
Thanks for helping her become famous.
She is arrogant but if you don't respect other people effort, then there is no diff between you and her.

Respect peoples effort.!

THEY JUST MADE YOU MORE FAMOUS THEN PAC n BIG AND That's. WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED. #teamPoko#
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Sike(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
Whatever!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by gsalvatore: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Charlse Novia better focus on producing music after all the people your claimed to have had an opportunity to work with,How successful where they(I luv terry the Rapman tho) and where are they now? Take your criticizing go hug wet transformer, fvck looser like you. Yes her song is not that great, telling me you didn't feel her effort is another way of tellin me you are high. You folks don't even know her song made the highest waves(somehow negative) on release than most songs if not all the naija songs...More internet/digital traffic to her name and more ears will listen to her song than most Hollywood-turn-musicians... Charlse novia keeping hiding yourself under Linda ikejis' blog no go produce music, You and BankyW/2baba who senior?. BTW Tonto Dike got more fame than you(Charlse novia). Now am even getting to know her cos of all this controversies and believe me her song might be one of the most downloaded song in naija after Kukere and Oliver Twist.
She is arrogant but if you don't respect other people effort, then there is no diff between you and her.

Respect peoples effort.!

THEY JUST MADE YOU MORE FAMOUS THEN PAC n BIG AND That's. WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED. #teamPoko#
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by abdfaithy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn: Only a silly person wouldn't know Tonto Dike's doing all this for fame...
Ofcourse she knows she can hardly sing...she intentionally went to do this cos she knws she'll get such attention...I like her, in that, she does as she pleases without raising an eye brow...nothing beats being true to who you are..

Charles Rovia, or whatever your name is, I'm sure your preparing for Tonto's come-back, cos she'll so so burn you.
BTW, who's Zubby Enebeli? And where's Terry Tha Rapman today??

Mind your business sir!!
Are u sure u aren't talking from Hell? Imagine som1 asking where is Terry da Rapman...I dey laugh o" u get Tonto for head"
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by gsalvatore: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2012

Respect peoples effort.!

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by candieangel12(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
The thing that disturbs me about Tonto's acting are:

1. She isnt natural, she tries to hard and is at times overly dramatic

2. Her fake American accent bugs the shyt outta me

Other than that, shes an okay actress
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Hotdiamond(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
buchibabe: OBITUARY!
We wish to announce d untimely call to glory of two new songz "its ova" n "hi" who passed on shortly after dey were born.
Burial Arrangements:
Wake keeping @ Tonto dikehs recording studio,Oct 2012 right now
Body departs youtube mortuary shortly for lekki(tontos house) where it will be finally laid to rest.

They r survived by
Singer-tonto
Producer
Music director
And all d studio crew

Announcer for d family-Tonto

Adieu great songs. We shall meet to part no more
or rather WE SHALL PART TO MEET NO MORE
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by sunnshyn(f): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
abdfaithy:
Are u sure u aren't talking from Hell? Imagine som1 asking where is Terry da Rapman...I dey laugh o" u get Tonto for head"

No, I'm speaking from your bedroom, ode!!

You still didn't answer the question.

Btw, the last time I checked I was referring to Charles Rovia or whatever he's name is..

So leave me alone!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
See what Tonto Dike has done to this man..

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by sunnshyn(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
naturalwaves:

Nobody is judging her. Critical observations were only made concerning those sh.its she called music.

What has this question got to do with the context of what we are saying? I never said she is a Nobody, so, why ask who I am? Pls, ask a more sensible quesion next time.

She doesn't try to impress anyone and she went on to release songs to the public? I think you've been watching too much of Tonto Dikeh's movies such that you've been skipping Logic Classes. Why don't she just record something on a CD and play it to herself in her house since she is not trying to impress? Even if I do not have it on my phone, I might come across it on Radio which could spoil the remainder of my day anytime. It is better she impresses herself in the right way.

I am very very sure you are yet to even listen to any of the tracks. Come back here and share your view after you must have listened.

Oga Naturalwaves abi na sportingwaves,

Leave me alone!

I wasn't speaking to you initially, I was addressing Charles who knows nothing other than judging artistes, and sincerely, I wouldn't bother replying you again.

Sorry eh, no vex!

NEXT!!!
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by naturalwaves: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn:

Oga Naturalwaves abi na sportingwaves,

Leave me alone!

I wasn't speaking to you initially, I was addressing Charles who knows nothing other than judging artistes, and sincerely, I wouldn't bother replying you again.

Sorry eh, no vex!

NEXT!!!

Bye dear.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Was planning a night of intimacy with my woman yesterday evening.
Then I made the cardinal mistake of trying to listen to the songs.
Now, as I type this, my dick won't stand, nearly 30 hrs after hearing that error.
Now my woman thinks I'm impotent.

Toto-Dick, e no go beta for you, lai-lai.
See as you cause make I no enjoy myself.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by sunnshyn(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
naturalwaves:

Bye dear.

Thanks sweetypie wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free / Tips For Djs / Eko FM and Radio Lagos Go Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.