Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song (19173 Views)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by bluejeff(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2012
I haven't heard these songs sha, but a friend advised me to download them. In his words, both songs are good mosquito repellants, he played them and all the quitoes that were disturbing him fleed.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by fitzmayowa: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Oga charles small small now Tonto na person pikin ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by beto2gbaski: 2:49am On Oct 19, 2012
If Tonto ever makes it as a musician, then I shud be a judge on project fame. No kidding
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by tpia5: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2012
i do wonder why she seems to have no comment on the aluu matter.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Richienoni: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2012
O M to d Gzzz...i just heard Tonto Dike's songs....what in space was she thinking?!!! Like a dude said, listening to the song on mute is the best. My ears!!1 Someone help!!1
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Richienoni: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2012
LOL..she is finished!!

Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by powerblaze(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Abbott: I think Tonto's Song is nice if we can just listen to the lyrics we'll *dodges slap *wait lemme finish na *dodges bullet * really *dodges bomb * really get to *dodges block* *dodges brick* ahh *picks race*
Incredibly funny. Keep dodging.

U go soon dodge Aluu
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Abbott(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2012
powerblaze:

U go soon dodge Aluu

Na you go dodge aluu. Btw, i modified someone's post, it was funny that whats why I did that. My haters no go ever get into situation wey them go face aluu peeps or muderous mob/savages.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2012
If you are also a movie director, guy abeg concentrate on your november records, after all november don almost reach. I never hear of one good movie since dem born me wey be history till date, una go do film for one day like sey una dey owe money. You and I agree that Nollywood has become a stepping stone for these actresses and actors, how much do they get paid? 200,000, sometimes you owe them, and then what uplifts them, promotion from organizations, and then you don't see them acting anymore, they either involve themselves in personal businesses, whatever you have said about tonto is personal beef, and also the truth, in as much as she tries her self into acting, she will still fail, because i don't see you guys acting, i see you failing, making money through means i simply don't understand, i guess everyone can never be the same, you can never direct a movie for me to see, why does one need experience to things they do, because they get better at them....Nollywood is a failure, a disgrace, and as for tonto dike, i pity you... you realized no organization has not called out your name for something worth it, and then you decided to sing, which is the only platform for fast money, but guess what, how many people do you think are making it in the industry? Did you think of it before you went into singing what chipmunks were better of!! I don even tire to write sef.
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by ifihearam: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
IN AS MUCH AS I DONT LIKE TONTO FOR A KOBO,THAT DOES NOT GIVE CHARLES THE TEMERITY TO INSULT HER LIKE THAT,HABA ITS A PUBLIC DOMAIN NA AND SHE IS A VERY SMALL GIRL AGE WISE,IF SHE RETALIATES YOU WILL SAY SHE IS DISRESPECTFUL,WHY DONT YOU AGBAYA MIND YOUR BUSINESS MAKE SMALL PIKIN NOR USE YOU SHINE
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Nuvski(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Its easier to encourage a bird to sing than a pig....tonto dike have a pig voice evn manual tune no fit save am
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by onatisi(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2012
valencia25: Fuji Garbage Better dat shit i swear
fuji garbage was a chartbuster,this tonto dike or whatever u call it didnt and wont even make the chart talkess of busting it
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by onatisi(m): 12:31am On Oct 20, 2012
i sent the song to a friend of mine and after downloading the song ,he told me he has to reformat his system to delete any trace of that song on it and install a stronger anti virus to reject any future download of tontodike song,now the question is the song soo soo bad
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by rasqman: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
Come one,come all
buchibabe: OBITUARY!
We wish to announce d untimely call to glory of two new songz "its ova" n "hi" who passed on shortly after dey were born.
Burial Arrangements:
Wake keeping @ Tonto dikehs recording studio,Oct 2012 right now
Body departs youtube mortuary shortly for lekki(tontos house) where it will be finally laid to rest.

They r survived by
Singer-tonto
Producer
Music director
And all d studio crew

Announcer for d family-Tonto

Adieu great songs. We shall meet to part no more
Re: Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song by Richienoni: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
check n Re post on twitter:
Tonto Dikeh's New Unofficial "HI" Video!!!!!!!
http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google&rdm=mcetap3vw#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DuhmDtPhmro
#
Tontoh Dikeh - Get High Unofficial Video
the most anticipated music video..inspired by the most talented grammy award winning artist Tontoh Dike 'aka' 'POKO'.
Tontoh Dikeh - Get High Unofficial Video
www.youtube.com
the most anticipated music video..inspired by the most talented grammy award winning artist Tontoh Dike 'aka' 'POKO'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free / Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) / Tips For Djs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.