Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pictures Of Gabon! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Gabon! (13845 Views)

522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country / Has Anyone Been To Gabon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

luanda is the probably the only city in Angola
all the money is put in there

"Dont be decieved.
Corruption is rife, the gap between rich and poor is ever widening, the prices of common necessities such as housing is inaffordable to the common man and there is widespread discrimination and virulent hatred against the Bakongo people.

Not to mention the whitewashing of African culture over there and the subjugation of the native Africans by light-skinned mulattos. You cannot get into some clubs unless you are a mulatto. I witnessed this first hand.

Angola is just treading the same path toward distruction as Nigeria. All these pics you are seeing are just dividends of bountiful oil money, similar to the Abuja we have in Naija. Angola is basically run by cronies from Sao Tome."

Angola is sitting on a powderkeg, that much is evident by the hostility of the lower class toward the ruling elite.
Excuse me but this is a complete non sense...you don't even know Angola judging from your comment, again when you put arguments try to be objective and not passionnate because when we read you you can think everything is developped in your country while you and I konw is not true.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Adufaye(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
ajegunle fine pass dose place
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
Onila answer to my question, have you ever been to Cameroon or you're just teaching yourself on Google? is yes then I do understand many mistakes coming from you wink

maybe what you consider as a city in cameroon is not what we Nigerians see as a city

In Nigeria, portharcourt, calabar, jos, kaduna, kano are never considered as cities in Nigeria

so I can never say bamenda, beau is some city-when they dont even match up to kano, calabar
douala you guys love is a very dirty, crap city just full of hustlers tongue
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:
In Nigeria, portharcourt, calabar, jos, kaduna, kano are never considered as cities in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
And that's your problem, your arguments are either not updated or incomplet, and because you have a superficial way ton analyse things. I've been to Ivory Coast last year and Accra sorry to say it it's far better....even though I love Abidjan, I'm objective. And I agree Luanda is magical , as for Central African regions many have mack of infrastructures but they have one of the best landscapes in Africa due to their geographical position. To conclude, I would say, a developped country is NOT only capitals, but it's about far regions and their infrastructures, potable water and sorry but the majority in Africa is NOT developped so be careful when you choose your words.

maybe Abidjan went down after the war
but it was known 2 have one of the best infrastructures in Africa not just in west africa

Accra is just livable because of Ghana's current political stability

I know many Nigerians who prefer Abidjan to Accra n dakar
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:

i consider PH, calabar, kano as cities

but I know many Nigerians that say the only cities in Nigeria are lagos and abuja
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

i consider PH, calabar, kano as cities

but I know many Nigerians that say the only cities in Nigeria are lagos and abuja
Many Nigerians even considered places like Nnewi, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti as cities how much more those ones you mentioned.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

maybe Abidjan went down after the war
but it was known 2 have one of the best infrastructures in Africa not just in west africa

Accra is just livable because of Ghana's current political stability

I know many Nigerians who prefer Abidjan to Accra n dakar
Not only!! this is a beautiful place and Ivoirians immigrants who went there can testify it!
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
Excuse me but this is a complete non sense...you don't even know Angola judging from your comment, again when you put arguments try to be objective and not passionnate because when we read you you can think everything is developped in your country while you and I konw is not true.

but that's the true situation in Angola unfortunately

coming from a smart nigerian who lives in angolaq
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

maybe what you consider as a city in cameroon is not what we Nigerians see as a city

so I can never say bamenda, beau is some city-when they dont even match up to kano, calabar
douala you guys love is a very dirty, crap city just full of hustlers tongue
A city dear Onila is NOT about the histroical position but the number of the population and activity, so that I affirm Bamenda, Kribi ( which will welcome the second largest port of Cameroun since Douala is the first one and one of the biggest in Africa) are cites
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

but that's the true situation in Angola unfortunately

coming from a smart nigerian who lives in angolaq
But what about YOUR experience Onila? cause Luanda is NOT the only city in Angola and this coming from myself.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
But what about YOUR experience Onila? cause Luanda is NOT the only city in Angola and this coming from myself.

i don't have 2 live or visit a country to know abt their current situation
I am quite globally aware 2 know
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

i don't have 2 live or visit a country to know abt their current situation
I am quite globally aware 2 know
NO not only! some specifications can make you modify your analysis be careful, better having its own experience
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
The guys who spoke about angola is right....100%. Now lets get it straight ivory coast is by far the most developped country in Africa ..north and S.A not include..their highway and roads infrastructure answer to the international standard notice that ivory coast is one of the rare if not the only african where there is roads every.from the north to the south. ..now onila abi tell me tell us did a cameroonian dump u? Whats with the hate dnt forget that i follow u so u know what m talking about..
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: The guys who spoke about angola is right....100%. Now lets get it straight ivory coast is by far the most developped country in Africa ..north and S.A not include..their highway and roads infrastructure answer to the international standard notice that ivory coast is one of the rare if not the only african where there is roads every.from the north to the south. ..now onila abi tell me tell us did a cameroonian dump u? Whats with the hate dnt forget that i follow u so u know what m talking about..

I insult and praise every country
dont confuse bakassi debate and normal issues in other topics
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: The guys who spoke about angola is right....100%. Now lets get it straight ivory coast is by far the most developped country in Africa ..north and S.A not include..their highway and roads infrastructure answer to the international standard notice that ivory coast is one of the rare if not the only african where there is roads every.from the north to the south. ..now onila abi tell me tell us did a cameroonian dump u? Whats with the hate dnt forget that i follow u so u know what m talking about..

tell NAYAH that oo

the babe `stubborn, typical stubborn kmr womAn tongue

BUT i thot cote iviore went really down after the war
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

I insult and praise every country
dont confuse bakassi debate and normal issues in other topics
big lie m still waiting tje day u will praise cameroon .. show us the link where u did so cuz i aint gonna biy itu hte cameroon .period i lost the counts of all ur Bleep cameroon cameroonpigs camorrondrunkars etc ..afam change .iooo
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: big lie m still waiting tje day u will praise cameroon .. show us the link where u did so cuz i aint gonna biy itu hte cameroon .period i lost the counts of all ur Bleep cameroon cameroonpigs camorrondrunkars etc ..afam change .iooo

I always say HOT, elegant cameroonian guyz grin
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

tell NAYAH that oo

a little bit they r still on the top .. u cant know that Abidjan has been bombed ..Abidjan is oneof the pearls of this continent
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

I always say HOT, elegant cameroonian guyz grin
irrelevant but beside that i said cameroon not cameroonians ..
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: irrelevant but beside that i said cameroon not cameroonians ..

beautiful scenery, rich in culture(the architecture of those yaounde buildings is amazing), great football nation, nice music, produced some great intellects, less crime than Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

beautiful scenery, rich in culture(the architecture of those yaounde buildings is amazing), great football nation, nice music, produced some great intellects, less crime than Nigeria
u r not dead even if u can do bettervthan that...
O
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

tell NAYAH that oo

Don't forget I"m Tanzanian too...but to reply I would tell you sorry but now Abidjan is not the Abidjan of the 80's let's be honest and Ivoirians in Ghana will tell you the same, plus Africa is not only West Africa, have you ever been to Botswana and their roads? then you'll see if Abidjan has the best infrastructures in African. Travelling is a good thing.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
Don't forget I"m Tanzanian too...but to reply I would tell you sorry but now Abidjan is not the Abidjan of the 80's let's be honest and Ivoirians in Ghana will tell you the same, plus Africa is not only West Africa, have you ever been to Botswana and their roads? then you'll see if Abidjan has the best infrastructures in African. Travelling is a good thing.

i said the best city in west africa in my previous posts

and "used" to have the best infrastructure in Africa after south africa
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
We should invade and annex this country
Nothing to write home about those people..even Soa looks better than libreville .
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: We should invade and annex this country
Nothing to write home about those people..even Soa looks better than libreville .

hehe i see why gabonese hate you cameroonians grin
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u r not dead even if u can do bettervthan that...
O

nna i have praised the country enough now grin
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

hehe i see why gabonese hate you cameroonians grin
loool heheheh grin grin grin grin
Gaboneses don't hate us for real...this is about our over pride which piss them off grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2012
Nayah:
loool heheheh grin grin grin grin
Gaboneses don't hate us for real...this is about our over pride which piss them off grin grin grin

thats what happens when you brag alot undecided cameroonians do that alot

Nigerians are also guilty of this
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Nayah:

everything abt u is cameroonian
the mentality strength, pride etc

tanzania -only once percent grin
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Who care about if they hate us ..what can they do agaisnt us .except threaten honest cameroonian traders who thaugt them everything ...like i said nothingto write home about them no great people .no great artist writers traders ..etc useless boastful people..
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Who care about if they hate us ..what can they do agaisnt us .except threaten honest cameroonian traders who thaugt them everything ...like i said nothingto write home about them no great people .no great artist writers traders ..etc useless boastful people..

quite a peaceful country

human development index in Africa-highest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lone Accident Kills Truck Driver, Conductor In Anambra / FG To Certify Airlines Before Flights Resume / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.