Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15785 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
i know hw 2 cook u know wink

Babe me and you will be cooking for each other grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela:
lol if dats wat he luvs who am i 2 judge wink
aiit..tel mi hw u lyk it
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by nikkyshyne(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lmao. This thread should be renamed candieangel12 and the cooking saga cool
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:
And your point is...?
does dt cant i can teach dem grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
where ItsModella sef....dt 419 gal...lolz wherez she
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lmao. This thread should be renamed candieangel12 and the cooking saga cool

Abi ooo? Well sha, the men on this thread has made 4 a good laugh this morning, thank God I dont have dental lectures on Friday. grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by MIB1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
i pity ur life...lazy maggot
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

I said it welcome to UniLag
thanks dear
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
M I B :

i pity ur life...lazy maggot

ROFLMAO!!! Thank you for the laugh. grin But then, did I ask for your pity?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

HAHA, LMAO. Well I am not the least bit brainwashed. We are not in 1812, we are in 2012, get with the program. So are you tryna say that all the black women that date/marry white men are no good? Hiah!Isn't your post kinda racist? When I dated this one igbo guy for a year, I cooked for him about 5 times only. I made naija dishes and he loved them. He would always call over his friends 2 come n eat when I cooked because I know how to cook. So I don't know what you are blabbing.

No the post isn't racist at all you might call it stereotypical but you can see why your relationship with the igbo guy only lasted a year because you cooked 5 times...Easter, American Independence, Christmas, his Birthday and your birthday. He called his friends over to see the miracle that has happened becuase they were non believers and by the way stop claiming to be igbo cause you are not. You are a 6 dollar note
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Elebiju: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

HAHA, LMAO. Well I am not the least bit brainwashed. We are not in 1812, we are in 2012, get with the program. So are you tryna say that all the black women that date/marry white men are no good? Hiah!Isn't your post kinda racist? When I dated this one igbo guy for a year, I cooked for him about 5 times only. I made naija dishes and he loved them. He would always call over his friends 2 come n eat when I cooked because I know how to cook. So I don't know what you are blabbing.
an African man can kill for a woman that can cook G̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d food pls tell us why he left u and let this don d dog know how far,be sincere for once it is very simple "ah I can boil water for garri but I can't make eba or I can heat the oil but I can make d soup"chikena we get food thread here now and u will gain a lot
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
But you guys are really digressing from the topic. The OP asked how regularly one should cook and why? So why are y'all bashing candieangel12 all of a sudden? If she doesn't like to cook daily, how does it affect you? Are you the one to dictate how she should run her life?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

No the post isn't racist at all you might call it stereotypical but you can see why your relationship with the igbo guy only lasted a year because you cooked 5 times...Easter, American Independence, Christmas, his Birthday and your birthday. He called his friends over to see the miracle that has happened becuase they were non believers and by the way stop claiming to be igbo cause you are not. You are a 6 dollar note

Hiah! Okay ooo, u kno me so well bah? the reason why it lasted a year was because I broke up with him cus I couldn't love him no matter how hard I tried. So wats your own? And mind you, I am IGBO and Proud. #Team IMO grin

But my guy, you are funny ooo. I don't know why you are attacking me.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: But you guys are really digressing from the topic. The OP asked how regularly one should cook and why? So why are y'all bashing candieangel12 all of a sudden? If she doesn't like to cook daily, how does it affect you? Are you the one to dictate how she should run her life?

Thank You my dear, please tell them oooo
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by MIB1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

ROFLMAO!!! Thank you for the laugh. grin But then, did I ask for your pity?
okay oo, na u sabi
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: an African man can kill for a woman that can cook G̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d food pls tell us why he left u and let this don d dog know how far,be sincere for once it is very simple "ah I can boil water for garri but I can't make eba or I can heat the oil but I can make d soup"chikena we get food thread here now and u will gain a lot

Leave my Don4Life alone joor. And the reason why it ended was because I didn't love him. So now that I have answered your question, lets get back to the OPs question. Thank you
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! Okay ooo, u kno me so well bah? the reason why it lasted a year was because I broke up with him cus I couldn't love him no matter how hard I tried. So wats your own? And mind you, I am IGBO and Proud. #Team IMO grin

But my guy, you are funny ooo. I don't know why you are attacking me.

Yeah I agree it is difficult trying to force feed an igbo man thats used to pound yam and bitter leaf with beef burger and chips and telling him "ooh darling dinner is delicious isn't it ? " I am not attacking you merely trying to make you see the truth You are not igbo...retrace your roots from America again and you will see it leads you back home....to Australia. By the way a quick question Michael Jackson was black and he was white. Do you prefer him black or white ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Cruzgee: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
This one topic I have enjoyed in a long time on NL apart from the serious ones we contribute to. I just feel candieangel12 is enjoying the whole thing just as I am. It is now very funny. Nobody should feel offended because I see it as a relief from stress. I will keep reading every post to the last. Am enjoying all the attacks and counter-attacks.
Am sure you all are just joking about this.

Am sitting back, relaxing and enjoying this. Keep it rolling!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

Yeah I agree it is difficult trying to force feed an igbo man thats used to pound yam and bitter leaf with beef burger and chips and telling him "ooh darling dinner is delicious isn't it ? " I am not attacking you merely trying to make you see the truth You are not igbo...retrace your roots from America again and you will see it leads you back home....to Australia. By the way a quick question Michael Jackson was black and he was white. Do you prefer him black or white ?

I fed him nigerian dishes, fyi. I know my roots, both of my parents are igbo, meaning I am also igbo. so what else again? &&MJ is black.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Duke007(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
I Feel so sad readg your comment.Keepg ur home as a wife is a lot of responsibility meant for hardworking women and nt lazy women who don't ve the time to cuk for their husband.As a would-be wife,u must learn to cuk to ur hubby satisfaction and if u can't do dis,other women out there wld bounce on ur spouse,cuk 4 him and finally steal him away fr u.So my lady,u need to change ur mentality fr a westernized one to an ideal africa woman.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Duke007: I Feel so sad readg your comment.Keepg ur home as a wife is a lot of responsibility meant for hardworking women and nt lazy women who don't ve the time to cuk for their husband.As a would-be wife,u must learn to cuk to ur hubby satisfaction and if u can't do dis,other women out there wld bounce on ur spouse,cuk 4 him and finally steal him away fr u.So my lady,u need to change ur mentality fr a westernized one to an ideal africa woman.

Your advice might work if I wanted to marry an African man. But since I want to marry a white man then I will stick to my 'westernized" mentality. Please, don't feel sad 4 me, I am perfectly happy and contempt. All these rantings on here from these men don't mean a thing to me.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
if u stay alone, you can do as you please, but if you have a family it would be wise to allow your family to enjoy ur healthy home cooked meals on a daily basis
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by nikkyshyne(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
nikky cum nd cuk for me..if u know hw to cuk
My dear, you will chop the plate inclusive oo. Make i no upset your stomach abeg.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I fed him nigerian dishes, fyi. I know my roots, both of my parents are igbo, meaning I am also igbo. so what else again? &&MJ is black.
Sad to say are responsible for the decline in relationships. One day I will start my own church for lost souls like you to save you from being brainwashed. You must write your CV profile and show to any man you meet before getting into a relationship Name: Candy Angel, Age: 20 something, Nationality: Yankee, Status: It's complicated, Likes: White men but only till the end of 2012. Dislikes: Black men, Hobbies: Putting burgers in the microwave, Claiming Igbo heritage. Worst Experiences: Having to cook 5 times for an ex igbo boyfriend. Best Experiences: Sharing a pizza and cans of budweiser with my brad pitt man while watching super bowl
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if u stay alone, you can do as you please, but if you have a family it would be wise to allow your family to enjoy ur healthy home cooked meals on a daily basis

I understand you but as both you and your hubby are working class. lets say u worked a 12hr shift and will get home by 8 but ur hubby got home earlier from work or was even off, wouldn't it be appropiate 4 the hubby to cook the meal? or must the family wait till you come home tired at 8pm 2 make dinner. if i was not working much or was a housewife, then i wouldn't mind cookin every second of the day 4 my family but since I am also working, I expect my husband to pick up the slack when he is needed.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:
Sad to say are responsible for the decline in relationships. One day I will start my own church for lost souls like you to save you from being brainwashed. You must write your CV profile and show to any man you meet before getting into a relationship Name: Candy Angel, Age: 20 something, Nationality: Yankee, Status: It's complicated, Likes: White men but only till the end of 2012. Dislikes: Black men, Hobbies: Putting burgers in the microwave, Claiming Igbo heritage. Worst Experiences: Having to cook 5 times for an ex igbo boyfriend. Best Experiences: Sharing a pizza and cans of budweiser with my brad pitt man while watching super bowl

LMAO! Hell yes! I would share a can of beer anyday with Brad Pitt, ha! na dream come true! Your post funny sha but seriously, why is it annoying you that I don't want to cook everyday 4 my husband? You most definately wont be my future husband so wetin concern u 4 d matter? && I am not yankee joor. angry
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I understand you but as both you and your hubby are working class. lets say u worked a 12hr shift and will get home by 8 but ur hubby got home earlier from work or was even off, wouldn't it be appropiate 4 the hubby to cook the meal? or must the family wait till you come home tired at 8pm 2 make dinner. if i was not working much or was a housewife, then i wouldn't mind cookin every second of the day 4 my family but since I am also working, I expect my husband to pick up the slack when he is needed.
well in that case if you guys can afford a cook you could get one, or u prepare things that take a while to cook and refridgerate it then obviously the husband will jus have to make some paste or rice to eat with it in the evening, or if you husband loves the kitchen he can do the cooking for u during working days then you cook over the weekend when you have more time. we are all living in the 21st century now the role of a woman is no longer restricted to child-rearing and the kitchen, if she can work a 12hr day to feed her family, he has to be ready to do some chores in return.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
nikkyshyne:
My dear, you will chop the plate inclusive oo. Make i no upset your stomach abeg.
i wont jare...lets do testing.. grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by DJDOLA(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
I don't no how 2 cook they no me at iya basira joint am there no1 customer
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
well in that case if you guys can afford a cook you could get one, or prepare things that take a while to cook and refridgerate it then obviously the husband will jus have to make some paste or rice to eat with it, or if you husband loves the kitchen he can do the cooking for u during working days then you cook over the weekend when you have more time

Exactly, what I have been saying on this thread. I don't know why the guys r takin offense to this. Or are they 2 lazy 2 help their wives or too stingy to hire a cook? nawa 4 sum men.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Viewing this topic: Immanuelle, cutekonkolo, Mujitapha(m), topelenege(f), Ify Angela(f), Oluti(m), adoken, zill(f), Airpure(f), Oluwafemi tosin, bitec, jutino(f), Inc, maran1983, candieangel12(f), Francheezy(m), Monie konceptz, nikkyshyne(f), reemix123(m), bukenken, Ceelick, Don4life(m), ItsModella(f) and 25 guest(s)

Right by your side, sweetie.
aiit lv i tot u have ran again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves / Cakes By Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.