Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wife Beater - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Beater (3792 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beater by Ndipe(m): 4:01am On Jan 31, 2008
Confonting your unfaithful spouse at a public event only brings you to his level. Act maturely and restrict such undignifying confrontations in the privacy of your bedroom.

Or, what do you think of this saying, "Dont wash your dirty linens in public"?
Re: Wife Beater by almondjoy(f): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2008
Ndipe:

Confonting your unfaithful spouse at a public event only brings you to his level. Act maturely and restrict such undignifying confrontations in the privacy of your bedroom.
Or, what do you think of this saying, "Dont wash your dirty linens in public"?

Say what? If you do that in the privacy of your bedroom---people usually continue their mess.

spoilt:

a wife has a right to confront a cheating spouse anywhere. even at his presidential swearing in. grin
even if they had been at home he would have done the same thing.

That's right!!!!  Anywhere, anytime!!!!!  Some people are best disgraced in public!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Especially Naija men!
Re: Wife Beater by debosky(m): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2008
Confront him wherever, even in front of his Pastor or boss at work!

shameful men like that need to be embarrassed, humiliated and of course castrated tongue
Re: Wife Beater by Maykelly(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2008
no wait! what are we talking about here - frank edoho
Re: Wife Beater by Nella(f): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2008
My husband -- ------ Beat me ------ DEM DON BORN AM WEL!!!!! no way in hell! i go kill am!

I will SUE u to death! That's y i say ladies have got to be educated! u ve got to top it! gosssh i pity d man!

that's y i like myself ---- i will not scream or shout like you're some big deal -- i say it straight to your face that your a chicken-change! sue u to death! and of course i would win d case, because not only did u cheat but u beat me as well so d case is mine! File 4 divorce n get more of the properties than u and go my 4king way!

u've got to make d jerk feel worthless, u can't bring yourself so low as screaming and making all those fuzz shit!
Re: Wife Beater by Uche2nna(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2008
That is if u did not sign a pre nup , abi
Re: Wife Beater by Nella(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

how many couples sighn pre nup in 9ja?
Re: Wife Beater by uspry1(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Nella:

how many couples sighn pre nup in Nigeria?

LOL! LOL! pre-nup in Nigeria? very funny! I guess maybe one or none!!!
Re: Wife Beater by hotfunmi(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2008
I don't know what is becoming of most Naija men. Is it not the other day that a lagos state lawmaker beat a pregnant woman to stupor?
Re: Wife Beater by waterworks(f): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
uspry1 so if the topic is not i kissed him but hee didnt kiss me back or sumthing like that it should not be on nairaland?
for once an educative and enlightening thread that has to do with our nigerian culture!!
dont shoot it down.
Re: Wife Beater by waterworks(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
by the way aisha2 was the man urhobo? cos i heard na them dey beat wife pass
Re: Wife Beater by babycool(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
I can't understand, if the woman wanted to confront her husband, why didn't she wait till he gets home, why at the office? I personally don't believe in public confrontation, there are many other effective ways to deal with this kind of problem, but it's obvious that the man doesn't have an iota of regard for his wife.

What a shame!  sad
Re: Wife Beater by Faitymine(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
The man don KOLO MENTAL! grin grin grin
Re: Wife Beater by babycool(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
uspry1:

LOL! LOL! pre-nup in Nigeria? very funny! I guess maybe one or none!!!

What has pre-nup got to do with woman beating? pre-up or not a man who wants to beat will beat. Period!
Re: Wife Beater by Nella(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
babycool:

What has pre-nup got to do with woman beating? pre-up or not a man who wants to beat will beat. Period!

read d b4 posts lady,
Re: Wife Beater by babycool(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
Do really think that pre-up is the solution?

Yes i get away with all his property, i have a broken home, broken bones, confused and sad children? God forbid!
Some things should just be avoided sad
Re: Wife Beater by Nella(f): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
But hey, it's better than living with a husband who beats u up! you're not happy, he cheated on u and upon that beats u up?? How worse could it get??
Re: Wife Beater by sylvao2000(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
aisha2 aisha2

Story that touch so fake. husband beater, hisssssssssssss
Re: Wife Beater by babycool(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
Nella abi oh!

Sly
what is fake about it? we all know that some men beat. Haba!  angry
Re: Wife Beater by Bblak(f): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2008
The woman should have been patient enough to hold her anger and waits for her husband to return home .
That was rather beastly of the man too.Beating his wife publiclywhere do they put simple courtesy .Too bad. shocked angry
Re: Wife Beater by Uche2nna(m): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2008
Nella:

how many couples sighn pre nup in Nigeria?

Well, if U are talking about pre nup in Nigeria, I guess I have never seen any. On the same hand,U wont get one Kobo by dragging the man to court in Nigeria. The guy go just send u back to ur mama house with no sweat. Na In laws go come dey beg am make him take U back.

But U will get a whole lot given the way the system works here , but then thats why I raised the issue of the pre nup thingy.
Re: Wife Beater by osisi5: 2:46am On Feb 06, 2008
The woman no get brothers and male relatives grin
If I were her,I'll  "unleash" all my male clansmen to give him the beating of his life
That way when the case is being arbitrated,everyone will be speaking the same language of pain and suffering. grin
Re: Wife Beater by Uche2nna(m): 2:52am On Feb 06, 2008
Well, dats one option. But it will heavily depend on the number of Akpu-obi clansmen that U have. Woe betide U , if the man have more "clans men" than U grin

Also if the financial power of the man pass ur own , na for kirikiri all those ur clansmen go sleep
Re: Wife Beater by Zandra1(f): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2008
@ osisi, very good advice cheesy.

@ poster, I was expecting to hear that the 'Mike Tyson-lawyer' was actually beaten unconscious by the mob tongue. This kind of stories are pathetic cause these same guys that beat up their women stand at attention like security guards in some nigerian movies and answer 'yes ma' when their female bosses address them. Fighting their fellow men is not in their to-do list either. These women that are beaten by some men should follow osisi's advice or better still follow mine which is: tell some touts to jump the guy and carry him to an iroko tree. The touts should tie the guy to the iroko tree, then scrape his body with a broken beer bottle while the 'punching bag-lady' is watching and enjoying the scenario. They should end the 'act' by pouring a bucket of stinging acids mixed with ice on him and leave him there under the sun cheesy. Since he's a beast I believe that he should be treated as one.
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2008
Zandra1:

@ osisi, very good advice cheesy.

@ poster, I was expecting to hear that the 'Mike Tyson-lawyer' was actually beaten unconscious by the mob tongue. This kind of stories are pathetic cause these same guys that beat up their women stand at attention like security guards in some nigerian movies and answer 'yes ma' when their female bosses address them. Fighting their fellow men is not in their to-do list either. These women that are beaten by some men should follow osisi's advice or better still follow mine which is: tell some touts to jump the guy and carry him to an iroko tree. The touts should tie the guy to the iroko tree, then scrape his body with a broken beer bottle while the 'punching bag-lady' is watching and enjoying the scenario. They should end the 'act' by[b] pouring a bucket of stinging acids mixed with ice on[/b] him and leave him there under the sun cheesy. Since he's a beast I believe that he should be treated as one.

chai! these S & M feminists! whats this an inquisition? grin
Re: Wife Beater by adeboo(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2008
But we women we really have to be on the look out, God will help us.
There are times during their courtship that he would have shown his true colour that she probably just ignored.
Re: Wife Beater by fatherab1: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2008
adeboo:

But we women we really have to be on the look out, God will help us.
There are times during their courtship that he would have shown his true colour that she probably just ignored.

MY DEAR SISTER, HELP ME TELL ALL THESE LADIES WHO ARE ALREADY BOASTING THAT THEIR MEN CANNOT BEAT THEM OR CHEAT ON THEM TO BE CAREFUL! WHEN PPLE ARE IN COURTSHIP, THEY IGNORE LITTLE SIGNALS THAT WILL MAKE THEM TO KNOW THE CHARACTER OF THE PPLE THEY MARRY. I HAVE ONCE, NO TWICE DONE 'AMEBO' TO SEPERATE FIGHTING(?) LOVERS YET TO BE MARRIED. THE LAST ONE THE GUY WAS BEATING D HELL OUT OF HIS FIANCEE, WE ALL RUSHED IN TO SEPERATE. THEY GUY GOT MORE ANNOYED THAT OUTSIDERS ARE GETTING INVOLVED, THERE N THEN, THIS GIRL WHO WAS ALMOST LYNCHED TO DEAT BEGAN 2 APOLOGIZE FOR OUR INTRUSION. I VOWED NEVER TO DO AMEBO HELP AGAIN! IT IS WHAT IS GOOD 4 U THAT U EAT
Re: Wife Beater by osisi5: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
oyb:

chai! these S & M feminists! whats this an inquisition? grin

what is your solution then?
The man needs to be taught a lesson by his fellow men .
I'm a lover not a fighter grin
but if I dey jejely and a man come smack me gbowai on a street corner, baby,it's on!
He has declared war and God help him.
Re: Wife Beater by osisi5: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
Uche2nna:

Well, that is one option. But it will heavily depend on the number of Akpu-obi clansmen that You have. Woe betide You , if the man have more "clans men" than You grin

Also if the financial power of the man pass your own , na for kirikiri all those your clansmen go sleep

My brother one doesn't have to be a killer to see dead bodies. grin

If she no get am for muscular clansmen,she can rent some to roughen the guy up a little and teach him a little sense in the language he understands.
Then after we all go for confession and marriage counselling ROFL.
Re: Wife Beater by hotfunmi(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
by osisi
The woman no get brothers and male relatives
If I were her,I'll "unleash" all my male clansmen to give him the beating of his life
That way when the case is being arbitrated,everyone will be speaking the same language of pain and suffering.

Lol, typical ibo style.
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
i witnessed the incident.
the man caught his wife with his gateman making out
the gateman jumped the fence and ran away leaving the man to vent his anger on the wife.
he chased her from their house to the mainroad with the womans'
pleas for forgiveness falling on deaf ears.
she was later handed over to the sharia court
Re: Wife Beater by osisi5: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
bennygee:

i witnessed the incident.
the man caught his wife with his gateman making out
the gateman jumped the fence and ran away leaving the man to vent his anger on the wife.
he chased her from their house to the mainroad with the womans'
pleas for forgiveness falling on deaf ears.
she was later handed over to the sharia court

The man should go check himself.
How come an ordinary mai guard get better sexual appeal pass am.
madam no be wood now.
I wonder what the sharia courts did to the poor woman probably being starved by an unperforming mallam with a shrivelled up hotdog. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"why Do The Rich Only Marry The Rich?"- Linda Ikeji / a / [photo 18+] When You're About To Cross The Friend Zone Boundary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.