Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama (25173 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by fitzmayowa: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
goodluckizuchi: Romney son should know that obama is am african born and broght up and nationalize
In u s and become a president of u s so we all know that u are koking because befor u make attempt to closer to president there we brush u down and if ur father come closer too there we put him for jail so keep of ur plan because is hard for ur father talkless of u to do it ok
Because u would have be am Example to others[color=#000099][/color]
Na wa o why did the mods allow this post, this post must be hidden

* Running away to take cover somewhere before gramatical bomb/bombs kills some1 *
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28: you dont know anything about me therefore to say that i have thrown in the towel because i point out something that any well informed individual would know indicates to me that you are not very bright.
obama got to the top - thats true but how many black people in america were brought up like obama? did you know that obama was brought up by his white family? did you know that obama's white grandparents paid for him to go to one of the most prestigious private secondary schools in hawaii at a time when america was still busing black students to white schools in order to make up for the educational imbalance created during jim crow? do you think that obama would have been able to go to a private elitist secondary school if both of his parents had been black on low paying jobs and i can tell you that in the 1970s majority of black peopel could not afford to send their children to private secondary schools.

Sorry, well-informed individuals don't think that way.

Your question in the context of what was being discussed, "do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american?" reeks of defeatism and my simple point is : in cases like this you should learn to inspire yourself when people achieve things that previously seemed impossible. People who think like you would probably just walk out of a job interview waiting room if they saw that all other applicants were white americans.

cap28: by the way have you read obama's autobiography? do you know anythign about his past? do you know anything about obama's backers and why he is where he is? try reading a book called Obama the manchurian candidate by dr webster tarpley - it will help you understand how the white political establishment in america works, you sound very very naive and you have fallen for the okey doke along with so many other uninformed nigerians.

Yeah, I've heard stories about him, he's an alien from mars, backed by the muslim brotherhood and he's gay too, married to a lot of different men, blah blah blah . . . . I know you love conspiracy theories but you should learn to critically analyze them instead of swallowing hook, line and sinker. undecided undecided
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

all you do is quote bullshit sound bites like "global village" bla bla bla - you are braindead and your pseudo knowledge is based on what you hear and read on fox and cnn, you dont understand anything about capitalism and what its objective is - you are a follower and have zero ability to research and analyse facts independently thats why people like you remain losers in life.

what is your understanding of the "global village"? isnt it this same global village that has destroyed the economy of your own country nigeria and forced you to run away to america to work aroudn the clock for the rest of your life? if globalisation were so fantastic you wouldnt need to leave nigeria to endure racism and insults from whites and other races who look down on african people like you and i.

surely if globalism were such a fantastic thing you would be living it up in nigeria but you cant and you know why becuase capitalist countries like america, britain, japan and most of western EUROPE HAVE GOT YOUR OWN ECONOMY IN A CHOKE HOLD - THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU SELL YOUR OIL TO THEM, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR YOUR CHEAP LABOUR, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE that is what globalism does - globalism is nothing more than imperialism cloaked in a less offensive name .

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Your usual thrash as usual, funny thing I don't even watch CNN or FAUX NEWS, so that nullifies your usual thrash. All your insults and jabs because I'm calling your "o lil brain" out, will not work, tough skin bro....

My assertion of the world being like a global village is simple "LESS RESTRICTION", and more competitive. Ask yourself, what does village(s) have in common? People care less about what can you offer NOW and not your history 1million years ago. I believe you're getting the idea, NOT the garbage you're writing up there. There my argument stands, what are BLACKS offering their community, environment, state, nation or even on the global scale?

BTW, I asked you, how have you impacted your community?

Don't you just love his conspiracy theories? His idea about globalism and capitalism? Someone is putting your economy in a choke hold other than yourself and leaders... HAHA
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by NiceKid2(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Is his name Tagg Romney or Tugg Romney?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:

Look, even their most educated leader acknowledge their struggles, you can NEVER ERASE HISTORY, but how many of them do you see continue to make excuses? It may be simplistic to you, but I'm only reiterating what their own leaders who have been part of that struggles have said. For instance, let me digress for a minute, it was stated that because of the genocide before, during the civil war that made the Igbo change who they are, however, is it having an effect on them till today, YES. Do we continue to dwell on same issue rather than move along and learn from our past, NO. African Americans were not the only ones sold into slavery, but my argument is LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE OF REASONING LEADERS.

You can afford to go purchase a $700 bling chain, put on a $2000 grill, at the end of the day, you have $4 to $5,000 worth of junk, but when you're asked to go to GMU and take IT Cert courses for under $4,000 or at least get a GED, you will turn it down and rather do drug. Then later you will blame the system. My point is, for someone to say there aren't resources to change their very being is just plain wrong. So many black states set aside millions of $$$ for vocational training or even college for these folks, YET, they decline but rather want it the fast way. I need a better argument from Mr Cap28

i have a lot of respect for black americans, but i have zero respect for parasitic leeches like manny for life and other id.iots on this forum who want to benefit from other people's sacrifices and then turn around to accuse these same people of being welfare cheque recipients, losers and leeches. why not do something alien to your normal modus operandi and RESEARCH black american history then you will know the truth. instead of relying on fox news for your information try using a library, try reading historical accounts of what really went down in america in the 17 and 1800s and may be then you might just begin to understand why black americans are where they are today. by the way more whites in america are welfare recipients than blacks but your dumb brain can not absorb this basic fact because you have been trained to beleive that the white man is your god. all those whites that live in trailer parks and spend the whole of their lives addicted to crystal meth - how come you're not criticising them, being white in america and in the western world is an automatic ticket to opportunity - get out of your slave cage and use your brain for once in your sorry life.
white skin EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD confers - privilege - black or brown skin EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD confers disadvantage - FACT - until you can come up with a coherent argument to disprove anything i have said you can kiss my ar.se!

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28: surely if globalism were such a fantastic thing you would be living it up in nigeria but you cant and you know why becuase capitalist countries like america, britain, japan and most of western EUROPE HAVE GOT YOUR OWN ECONOMY IN A CHOKE HOLD - THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU SELL YOUR OIL TO THEM, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR YOUR CHEAP LABOUR, THEY DICTATE HOW MUCH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE that is what globalism does - globalism is nothing more than imperialism cloaked in a less offensive name .

Do they ? . . and why is Nigeria an OPEC member and why do 'they' hate OPEC so much ?

Is this how you plan to (in your own words)"fight for your right in your own country" ? by blaming other countries for our misfortunes instead of holding our leaders accountable. I guess the Japanese are responsible for the Ore express-road being in such a sorry state for so long and the Americans are responsible for the continuous deliberate sabotage in the power sector.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by shotuns: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hi guys, Did Obama actually called Romney a liar or used the world 'liar' to qualify Romney or been hyped by the media?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
shotuns: Hi guys, Did Obama actually called Romney a liar or used the world 'liar' to qualify Romney or been hyped by the media?

Nope, he only said some of the things he (Romney) was saying were "not true" or "incorrect" .

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

you are a fcking brain dead id.iot and by the way you are not an american - black americans who actually understand what is going on in their own country know the score not hungry id.iots like you who work 100 hours a week in order to pay your bills - listen to the wise words of the indigenous black folk of america fool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs&feature=related

This video is hilarious.....

The Guy is like the Real Life Uncle Ruckus...

He is praising the conservative party.....

Listen to him closely before you all co-sign him.

Straight up Uncle Ruckus.

I am not the biggest Obama fan in the world....But i am smart enough to see that the man in the video is a straight up uncle tom.

Excessive Cursing and Screaming, does not make you pro black

Did you not research his entire youtube page before posting it?!

He is not critical of obama for love of black Unity lol

He is critical of Obama in a effort to praise his "white master" pro right wing party.

There is a difference......

This is some real Uncle Ruckus Shitt.

I am assuming Cap is posting this video out of ignorance (or laziness) because this is probably one of the most Raging Flaming Uncle Toms on the internet right now.

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

i have a lot of respect for black americans, but i have zero respect for parasitic leeches like manny for life and other id.iots on this forum who want to benefit from other people's sacrifices and then turn around to accuse these same people of being welfare cheque recipients, losers and leeches. why not do something alien to your normal modus operandi and RESEARCH black american history then you will know the truth. instead of relying on fox news for your information try using a library, try reading historical accounts of what really went down in america in the 17 and 1800s and may be then you might just begin to understand why black americans are where they are today. by the way more whites in america are welfare recipients than blacks but your dumb brain can not absorb this basic fact because you have been trained to beleive that the white man is your god. all those whites that live in trailer parks and spend the whole of their lives addicted to crystal meth - how come you're not criticising them, being white in america and in the western world is an automatic ticket to opportunity - get out of your slave cage and use your brain for once in your sorry life.
white skin EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD confers - privilege - black or brown skin EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD confers disadvantage - FACT - until you can come up with a coherent argument to disprove anything i have said you can kiss my ar.se!

One obvious fact check about you once someone doesn't agree with your clogged line of reasoning, you resort to insults. I do not agree with skewed view that Blacks need to better, it turns out I'm the White man is my master...So even after all these, what have sympathizers like your done to change the status quo? At least, their leaders HAVE TRIED, so what's going on wrong?

Again, you just got to love his conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Do they ? . . and why is Nigerian an OPEC member and why do 'they' hate OPEC so much ?

Is this how you plan to (in your own words)"fight for your right in your own country" ? by blaming other countries for our misfortunes instead of holding our leaders accountable. I guess the Japanese are responsible for the Ore express-road being in such a sorry state for so long and the Americans are responsible for the continuous deliberate sabotage in the power sector.

LOL... Leave the Conspiracy Theorist. I'm just loving his entertainment.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life:
Look, even their most educated leader acknowledge their struggles, you can NEVER ERASE HISTORY, but how many of them do you see continue to make excuses? It may be simplistic to you, but I'm only reiterating what their own leaders who have been part of that struggles have said. For instance, let me digress for a minute, it was stated that because of the genocide before, during the civil war that made the Igbo change who they are, however, is it having an effect on them till today, YES. Do we continue to dwell on same issue rather than move along and learn from our past, NO. African Americans were not the only ones sold into slavery, but my argument is LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE OF REASONING LEADERS.

I understand where you're coming... However, civil war struggle is different from theirs - that was a three-year war, but theirs was a continous systematic destruction that happened for a long period of time... Like they say: it's easier to destroy than build... Bear in mind that I had to fight for everything they have got today - and it's going to take a long time for them to get back on their feet...

Another thins is that, they were actually better off under segregation, because they built a "nationhood" better than any country in Africa... However, integration threw them into a "competition" with people they couldn't compete with due to the economic disparities... Their leaders can only talk, but deep inside them, they know it's going to take time to rebuild... You have still got millions of crack-babies out there, a large population disproportionately imprisoned black men(single-parent kids), and institutionalised racism...

They were not the only ones sold into slavery, however, they're still far ahead of the rest...

You can afford to go purchase a $700 bling chain, put on a $2000 grill, at the end of the day, you have $4 to $5,000 worth of junk, but when you're asked to go to GMU and take IT Cert courses for under $4,000 or at least get a GED, you will turn it down and rather do drug. Then later you will blame the system. My point is, for someone to say there aren't resources to change their very being is just plain wrong. So many black states set aside millions of $$$ for vocational training or even college for these folks, YET, they decline but rather want it the fast way. I need a better argument from Mr Cap28

They live in capitalist society where cash rules everything, what do you expect?? If you were that black guy living with a crack addict as a mother, a father in prison, and no one to look after you - I bet you would do the same to survive... And you know how the drug game is, once you're in, it's difficult to get out because of the lure of money....
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
"we as NEGROS are better under the white racist party...because we knows our place massa, Vote for Romney..."

Come on Cap....

Don't ever post that Uncle Tom Again before researching his page brah
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:

I am assuming Cap is posting this video out of ignorance (or laziness) because this is probably one of the most Raging Flaming Uncle Toms on the internet right now.

I was disappointed he posted that and asked us to 'listen'. I mean like "listen to the words of a wise old one". undecided undecided
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

If she has her American citizenship, she's American. You and cap28 should stop d bullsh1t. Leave d poor girl alone

Citizenship is a paper, ancestry is your nationality... grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Sorry, well-informed individuals don't think that way.

Your question in the context of what was being discussed, "do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american?" reeks of defeatism and my simple point is : in cases like this you should learn to inspire yourself when people achieve things that previously seemed impossible. People who think like you would probably just walk out of a job interview waiting room if they saw that all other applicants were white americans.

nigerians are good at living in denial so why would you be any different?

had you spent your formative years in america you would automatically understand what i am talking about but you arrived in america as an adult, grateful to be allowed to live in what you see as an advanced and civilised society, therefore anything i say to you will never make any sense to you, this is why i only debate these kind of issues with nigerians who were born and bred in america or europe.

people like you come from poverty and being in america is like a bonus - you are completely oblivious to the history or social issues that i am talking about.

dont bother responding to any more of my posts as it is obvious that you and i are not on the same page.

thanks
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kay-Dee:
I was disappointed he posted that and asked us to 'listen'. I mean like listen to the words of a wise old one. undecided undecided

I am willingly to give cap the benefit of doubt...for assuming he just was too lazy to research that Uncle Tom prior to posting him..

That man...his page..and his work..are the living embodiment of what defines an uncle tom.

He may also have been one of the Black Fools crying when Obama got elected

I am a Harsh Obama critic...

But i was watching the video....i was riding with him..Till i heard him slip in praises to his "white master" right wing party....

I said "hold on now"...

Researched his whole page...

Watched all the vids.

Lmfao the Guy is nothing but an Uncle Ruckus ......that was some herman cain shitt...

Yo Cap im disappointed in you Fam....

I thought you was more politically aware than That.

Do not be foolish enough to fall for an Uncle Tom in disguise
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yo, black people - you can blame African Americans for their lifestyle... However, have you looked at the man in the mirror?? Africa/black people across the globe aren't faring better than them... Suffice to say, we're all the same thing, period...

We all belong to the nutcrack of planet humanoid! grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Shymmexx,

If Cap28 argument has been about their thought process and perception, then maybe, they have a long way to go, but the recent generation should have healed from history, but his argument is about there aren't opportunities (Sacrifice + Commitment + Resources = Opportunities), that's a wrong idea.

I respect your line of argument, I get it, but MR CAP28 has to tell us, how he (who's a black) has contributed to changing the status quo.

As for the the living a life of cash, it's a decision someone made, my bottom line is that people like him shouldn't make random wrong excuses. As for the person who lack family direction, father in prison, mother on crack, if I haven't volunteered my time in DC, then I'll speak of what I know nothing about. I've come across folks or even teens like this, and DC govt puts them through kinda like a rehabilitation process YET provide necessary support for them. Bottom line is that the commitment for change has to be there. Yes, there have been success and failed stories as well.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by KayDee4: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

nigerians are good at living in denial so why would you be any different?

had you spent your formative years in america you would automatically understand what i am talking about but you arrived in america as an adult, grateful to be allowed to live in what you see as an advanced and civilised society, therefore anything i say to you will never make any sense to you, this is why i only debate these kind of issues with nigerians who were born and bred in america or europe.

people like you come from poverty and being in america is like a bonus - you are completely oblivious to the history or social issues that i am talking about.

dont bother responding to any more of my posts as it is obvious that you and i are not on the same page.

thanks

Lol!!! Perfect exit strategy, I was just about to quit anyway.
Sorry for you if you learnt to look down on yourself from your formative years. I learnt otherwise and I'm glad your argument makes no sense to me.
"Being in America" , a bonus? you can call it whatever you like, if it's a bonus to you, that is your own cup of tea. For me, I'm living my profession in the best possible location for it, if that is a 'bonus' then so be it.
One last thing, you keep talking about history and the past and I'm asking if you really should allow things that happened to your ancestors in the past, drag you down now in the present and hinder your chances of achieving your goals.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by stannydon(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

My friend you are nothing but an IDIOT!!! While do you like writing rubbish about blacks living in the united states. You have previously written rubbish about America and how they are collapsing, and now you are talking about the opportunity of black man having the equal right with white. How is all these your business since you have never been to united states and will never be. While most of us work too hard in America is because some of us do take care of two Families, one in US and the other one in your fucking country. We know our worth and can compete better than you anywhere in the World. So, if you don't know what to write, you better shut your stinking ass and face the frustration which your country has caused to you and stop blaming people for your misfortune.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
manny4life: @Shymmexx,
If Cap28 argument has been about their thought process and perception, then maybe, they have a long way to go, but the recent generation should have healed from history, but his argument is about there aren't opportunities (Sacrifice + Commitment + Resources = Opportunities), that's a wrong idea.

I respect your line of argument, I get it, but MR CAP28 has to tell us, how he (who's a black) has contributed to changing the status quo.

Yes, there are opportunities for medium level careers and a few at the top, but how can you compete when you don't have what it takes?? That's where Cap28's argument comes into play... America has to create a form of 'special' focus on its black population and assist them by integrating them into the grand scheme of things in that country... They need to help them rebuild the black family which was systematically destroyed by the racist "war on drugs" nonsense - and stop the disproportionate incarceration of black males... Black males need a father figure in their lives, lack thereof, is why they continue to produce thugs and gangsters... I bet they won't do that because the prison system is a profit making venture worth trillions of dollars...

To be honest, the whole system is racist... They know what to do, but they won't do it because capitalists only care about profits...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:
"we as NEGROS are better under the white racist party...because we knows our place massa, Vote for Romney..."

Come on Cap....

Don't ever post that Uncle Tom Again before researching his page brah

Uncle Tom ? i dont think so.

all i got from that brother's post was that black americans are fed up of being lied to by Obama, the majority of black americans have now been able to see through the lies of OBAMA - Obama is not for black america ive researched his background since 2008 and everything about him raises a red flag - here is another black american dr umar johnson with his views on Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A0OVzBt4LY
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by albacete(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
goodluckizuchi: Romney son should know that obama is am african born and broght up and nationalize
In u s and become a president of u s so we all know that u are koking because befor u make attempt to closer to president there we brush u down and if ur father come closer too there we put him for jail so keep of ur plan because is hard for ur father talkless of u to do it ok
Because u would have be am Example to others[/color]
[color=#000099] [size=15pt]
Anti-Gbagaun pls where was u?
Somebody are spokering something here oo.
[/size]
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by shotuns: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks @ Kay Dee, I expected that truthful reply, I saw the interview Obama had with Diane Sawyer before the second debate, she tried hard to goad Obama into saying the word 'LIAR' but Obama didn't mention the word, though he used the words 'dishonesty', 'not true' , “sales pitch,” 'wrong ideas'.It was Paul Ryan who was going around saying “They’re just going to call us liars,” as if that’s not something you should do to a couple of liars'

Here is a link on ABC news,the interview video is down the page.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/president-obama-refuses-to-call-mitt-romney-a-liar-in-diane-sawyer-interview/

Romney's son is an asshole, just want to be heard but he acted like a retard with no respect for people,(Should we call that freedom of speech ?) .I am damn sure he can't be controlled at home. 'CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME'
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:
Uncle Tom ? i dont think so.

all i got from that brother's post was that black americans are fed up of being lied to by Obama, the majority of black americans have now been able to see through the lies of OBAMA - Obama is not for black america ive researched his background since 2008 and everything about him raises a red flag - here is another black american dr umar johnson with his views on Obama:

Obama don't even have a say in his own government... I was shocked when Hilary Clinton said; she controls America's foreign policy, a couple of days ago... Obama is even scared to associate himself with the same black people that voted him in en masse - this guy don't even talk about their plights, except when he's talking about basketball, and listening to JAyZ lol...

Negroes have suffered on this planet! grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
As someone looking at the scheme of things from the outside, I'd rather vote for Romney, than vote for Obama... At least I would know what to expect and how to critique and force him to listen to us... However, with Obama you can't do that because he has a black skin but Romney can't be worse than Obama...

Obama is just a black skin for the same plutocrats and neo-cons running Washington, to be honest... Two sides to the same coin!

The only thing that scares me about Romney is his foreign policy - and people like John Bolton and John McCain controlling his policies..
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
stannydon:
My friend you are nothing but an IDIOT!!! While do you like writing rubbish about blacks living in the united states. You have previously written rubbish about America and how they are collapsing, and now you are talking about the opportunity of black man having the equal right with white. How is all these your business since you have never been to united states and will never be. While most of us work too hard in America is because some of us do take care of two Families, one in US and the other one in your fucking country. We know our worth and can compete better than you anywhere in the World. So, if you don't know what to write, you better shut your stinking ass and face the frustration which your country has caused to you and stop blaming people for your misfortune.

listen you fcking illiterate go fck yourself if you cant cope with the truth.

what do you know about america - fck all thats what - have you ever opened a book in your life before? do you know anything about the history of america? do you know anything about the history of black americans ? go fck yourself you are just a menial worker in america and you will stay a menial worker until its time for you to retire back to nigeria. nothing im saying makes sense to you because you are a prize id.iot, america is bankrupt - deal with it fool, america has outsourced the bulk of its industry to china - deal with it fool, 43 million americans are on food stamps - deal with it fool, unemployment in america is rising at an alarming rate - deal with it okay.

very soon you will be on the unemployment queue because if americans cant provide jobs for their own people you think they will give jobs to ignorant immigrant "nigerian americans" like you - the truth is bitter - i cant even understand why you're bursting a blood vessel when you are not even an american in the first place - now run along to your 200hours a week shift and stop trying to get into arguments about things you dont understand fool.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentocomm/videos?sort=dd&flow=grid&view=0&page=2

^This particular user, The owner of the Page from the Video you posted.

Is a Raging Uncle Tom

..You see cap..

In America, the right wing trains "professional uncle toms" so to speak....to speak out against the LeftWing Party

The reason for this is nothing but a political tactic and profit. To Gain Votes...swing votes...from undecided low intelligent black voters who may not be politically aware

Now. When watching the video.... that you previously posted on the last page.. You have to listen carefully, and View his videos then question his Motive

His rants are motivated by loyalty to the Opposing Party. He has "Zero" Interest in blacks or the Black Race.

Don't be foolish enough to assume because a brother throws some "Ghetto" Street Variant accents on his words that he is a "Pro Black Brother"

Nothing could be further from the truth, then when dealing with this particular individual

His motives to speak out against Obama are purely Party Based.

He is one the Uncle Toms seeking white "masssa" love from the Right Wing.

Are you familiar with the Right Wing vs Left Wing political Aspect of America?...

I am sure you are....(Maybe?).....

There is no self dignified black man of any high conscience who would be a member of the Right Wing Party.

Both Parties have very little interest in Blacks. However the Right Wing is Openly Racist Against Blacks...

The same party he is praising...is the same party responsible for the lives ruined in hurricane katrina.....

The same party he is praising has Members who Openly speak out with Racist views towards blacks and Minorities.

Always read Motive my friend.

That man, is about as low rent and Low Quality of an Uncle Tom as You can Get.

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
The easy and cowardly thing to do is blaming the whites for the woes being suffered by the black race. Yhu can blame them all yhu want, blame the from now till eternity, that still wont make yhur lot better. Yhu would do well to start making the changes yhu would like to see in the black race with THE MAN IN THE MIRROR. Yhur only limitations in life are the ones yhu set yhurself.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
nitlad: The easy and cowardly thing to do is blaming the whites for the woes being suffered by the black race. Yhu can blame them all yhu want, blame the from now till eternity, that still wont make yhur lot better. Yhu would do well to start making the changes yhu would like to see in the black race with THE MAN IN THE MIRROR. Yhur only limitations in life are the ones yhu set yhurself.

STFU! No one is blaming white people, we're just talking about policies that are holding black people down, and how we've been psychologically destroyed...

The argument is about how it's going to take time for black people to get back up, and not looking at the scheme of things from a simplistic point-of-view...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
This ninja turtle and the black chihuahua on CNN this guy was talking about is Roland Martin..

Roland Martin is Haitian American - but he's my nigga, though...

Bwahahahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zv8pOxASs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.