Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls Help Me She Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me She Love Me (1539 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / Does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me She Love Me by Isaac(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2012
pls help me oh, my girl want us to kiss and as a christian guy i hate it because it is sinful act and i love her so much.pls what can i tell her again to see reason with me God blss u, my good naija people
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by 190theclown: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2012
Tell her 2 kiss d crucifix of Jesus christ since na kiss dey hungry am

Silly gurl - on sunday u'l see d same gurl leadin choir pratice

Nigerian girls - mbanu
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Sijo01(f): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2012
How come the title of your thread is different from the body?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2012
Isaac: pls help me oh, my girl want us to kiss and as a christian guy i hate it because it is sinful act and i love her so much.pls what can i tell her again to see reason with me God blss u, my good naija people

Go and hug transformer tongue
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by ATMC(f): 1:21am On Oct 19, 2012
You come across as a hypocrite, y?
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by gwas(m): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2012
keep telling her to have patience till you are both married. Lol.
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Mynd44: 5:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm this one go hard oo
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by AntiGbagaun(f): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2012
gwas: keep telling her to have [size=15pt]patient[/size] till you are both married. Lol.
angry
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by 190theclown: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2012
^hahahahahahahhaaa!!
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2012
@OP
Have u been drinkin that aftershave undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Ariyke: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2012
flanrey: @OP Have u been drinkin that aftershave undecided undecided
gringrin
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Pacify: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2012
Isaac: my girl want us to kiss and as a christian guy i hate it because it is sinful act

Why are some religious bigots so IGNORANT? angry angry

Since when did KISSING become a sin? Abeg OP if you no get work, vamoose yasef from NL before you bring on our rage!
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Pacify:

Since when did KISSING become a sin? Abeg OP if you no get work, [size=15pt]vamouse[/size] yasef from NL before you bring on our rage!
shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by OgeneDom(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Mr. Man you better face reality or you quit loving her. How can you admit she is your girl friend and still deny her kiss?
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
Isaac: pls help me oh, my girl want us to kiss and as a christian guy i hate it because it is sinful act and i love her so much.pls what can i tell her again to see reason with me God blss u, my good naija people

how abt de kissing wey you don do b4 you meet dis babe.. na now u become xtian abi?. hypocrite
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2012
I also heard hugging and shaking hands are also sins. In fact looking at her like you love her is also a sin undecided
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by AzaMontana(f): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
The problem is with you not with her. There is nothing wrong with kissing your sweetheart. Maybe you do not understand what a '' relationship'' and you also do not understand what is a sin and what is not. Where in the bible does it say kissing is a sin?. I would suggest you break up with her and stop dating girls completly
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by ATMC(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
@op have u an understanding of holy kiss?
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by gwas(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry
U get problem. tongue
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by ATMC(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry
lol u'll make some people go hiding o...lol
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by vivianc(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Now I can't get my mind off kissing. Op see wetin you dey cause now.......... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Midastorch(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Pls,kindly drop ur gf's address maybe we can help her with stuffs more than kissing.HYPOcritic eediot.
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by itiswell1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
wow, see different comments. Fear dey catch me o
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by flash11(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Pacify:

Since when did KISSING become a sin? Abeg OP if you no get work, vamoose yasef from NL before you bring on our rage!
my man please shut up if you dont know what you're talking about. Kissing and other sexxual activities before marriage are widely regarded by most christians as sin.
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Pacify: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2012
flash11:
my man please shut up if you dont know what you're talking about. Kissing and other sexxual activities before marriage are widely regarded by most christians as sin.

You are an imprudent garrulous pea-brain who is as ignorant as the OP. You are so annoying that I can't find the best word to describe how really st.upid you are. Since when did the Bible mention kissing as a sin abi did the OP mention sex in his post. Read things with your brain not wit your senseless skull. I.DIOT!!
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by DExplorer1: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
vivian chinaza: Now I can't get my mind off kissing. Op see wetin you dey cause now.......... kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by DExplorer1: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pacify:

You are an imprudent garrulous pea-brain who is as ignorant as the OP. You are so annoying that I can't find the best word to describe how really st.upid you are. Since when did the Bible mention kissing as a sin abi did the OP mention sex in his post. Read things with your brain not wit your senseless skull. I.DIOT!!
Dude, that's too harsh for that little comment. If you read again you'll notice you went too far.
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pacify:

Lmfaooooo!!!! Guy! Dat was mean...
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by Drdaps(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Is kissing a sin? If yes may God 4give me.lol
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by lecturerdabo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is as interesting as it gets whenever the issue is raised but l will request that people read their bibles well especially those who call themselves Christians and note that the bible is not subject to personal interpretation (talking about holy kiss 1cor 16:20, Rom 16:16, 1Th 5:26 etc)Well I don't like much religion.

There is no place the bible referred to kissing as sin but it will be necessary to point out that why it is being discouraged by many religions (for those who want to keep themselves till after marriage not those who see nothing wrong in being Kessiah and Donatus) is that it can lead to other urges like the desire for sex and the likes of it.

@poster someone can be your girl friend without kissing so pls stick to your decision lest you do something you might regret later(talking from my experience) Encourage your girl to wait explaining to her your reasons besides there is time for everything and if she really love you, she will respect your decision and remain with you otherwise she will find her route some other place. REMAIN RAPTURABLE!!

CHEERS!!!
Lecturerdabo
Re: Pls Help Me She Love Me by ATMC(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
What's d fuss about Kissing, its not like its sweet!

(1) (Reply)

Ugliest Dudu On Nairaland / Serious Help: Girls Keep Forcing Themselves On Me Since I Was 17 / Pick Up Line You Should Never Try In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.