Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? (741 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by Justiyke4u: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2012
A guy met a lady and they started dating with the intention to marry. The guy told the lady that he works ina big firm which pays him huge,the guy is rich and the couple was about to wed a week before their wedding they were traveling to finaliz the arrangement. They hav also distributed their wedding cards hired a hall bought the gown and cake in fact arrangement is completed. But on that day(week of the wedding) they supposed to travel by air but for one reason or the other they went by road. They met "boys" on their way doing their thing(robbing)and the boys (robbers)got to them and forcefully opened their door and saw the guy the "boys" shouted "aah Oga na you? But u sopose to fly na" but the groom only said "i changed my mind" the boys replied "ok na just dey go we go meet u there we dey come we dey come" and they were not robbed. Now the bride got confused. If u were the bride wil u go on with the wedding or call it off... What would u do or advised?
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by OCTAVO: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2012
You will make a good comedian.
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2012
lol @ *dey go...we dey come* .
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2012
force hin to come clean then call off the wedding angry
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2012
For me, that would be a wrap.
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by 190theclown: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yield: For me, that would be a wrap.

Yield wat kinda wife are u

Have u kissed me recently angry
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by AzaMontana(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
I would stay away from this Oga because it means he is full of wahala
Re: If You are the One... what Would U Have Done Or Advised? by deshclones(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Aza Montana: I would stay away from this Oga because it means he is full of wahala

Yield: For me, that would be a wrap.

God bless you all...so good gals still dey NL ala Naija.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist / Does She Love Me? / Your First Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.