Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (10605 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
angry lmao
That's how this guy was pussy hunting me but unfortunately I get penis and I don't go guys...

But why's it that its every girl we GUYS see that we talk to or walk up to for a chat,we don't even know who's who..

That was how they duped my guy of 20k last year when the BOY in disguise of a GIRL said she wanted to buy a new device and he sent her the money for it,even tho he the scammer was always using his sister to make calls and all that to make it real...

The same way my palm chat chericoco that I met through the shake shake feature on the app,where you get to shake ur phone and nearby people around you appear and you add em as friends,"he" was chatting with me in disguise as a girl,and I didn't know,he was always posting a girls pic on his IG page and as a guy nah I don dey trip and I was about toasting her until I saw those ppictures on IG one day, on 234bbuzz page cuz the palmchat app saves pics like instagram too so its easy to see records and re-check them,I chatted her up,and the babe was like she no dey palm chat ohoh,thank God it was oonly 200card that I had sent angry grin I died

Guys beware Abeg...All these boys aren't smiling

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by VickyRotex(f): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bwahahahahhahaha. cheesy Chai! Afi call me P.P na cheesy

"Princess Promise kor, Prince Fulfilment ni"

"Our Spirit relate" grin

He cant believe that because he's "Fake Prince" someone else can be Princess P.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by kaycexx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol

that guy be like this bae must go down tonight

like seriously I hate those LA, em. nah of a thing..

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bros oooo are you not concerned about your privacy..... Pls blur out those phone numbers on the screen shots you posted pls....

Let me then go back and read your post.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:
Bwahahahahhahaha. cheesy Chai! Afi call me P.P na cheesy

"Princess Promise kor, Prince Fulfilment ni"

"Our Spirit relate" grin

He cant believe that because he's "Fake Prince" someone else can be Princess P.
Lmao
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Teenage boys grin

Will always be mumuing themselves

10 Likes

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaycexx:
lol

that guy be like this bae must go down tonight

like seriously I hate those LA, em. nah of a thing..

I kon burst the guy bubble grin

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bubewilson:
Bros oooo are you not concerned about your privacy..... Pls blur out those phone numbers on the screen shots you posted pls....

Let me then go back and read your post.
Anyone that wants to hack whatsapp should hack
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
;DSame Thing is happening on NL... But I don't wana mention monkiers sha...

Niggurs shld keep hustling for their fellow Guys!!
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by kaycexx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
TohKunBoh:

I kon burst the guy bubble grin
only u na needle.... tongue

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by ShayGirl(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol....
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Marinza(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
This one is understandable, he assumed you were a girl. What should we do about the ones that will see your hairy face and still call you sexy.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by KingRex1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
ShayGirl:
lol....
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by lycann(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prince meet Princess....

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by eli23456(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nawa oooo
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by daremarvell: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lmoa grin
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
;DSame Thing is happening on NL... But I don't wana mention monkiers sha...

Niggurs shld keep hustling for their fellow Guys!!

Naija guys got no chills mehn

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by SlazzyK(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pricess Promise grin you be dude, you dey bear princess, shuuuu
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaycexx:

only u na needle.... tongue
Only me na thread sef grin
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Marinza:
This one is understandable, he assumed you were a girl. What should we do about the ones that will see your hairy face and still call you sexy.
LOL,Facebook idiots...one said HI and I said I dey,you nko,he said I'm sexy,oboii na blockbutton oh

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Maximum83: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigga boys like girls ooooooo, kiaaa
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Frontier2: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wonder shall never end oooo...

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
Wonder shall never end oooo...

Weytin deh shock u
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Donniefred(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Marinza:
TohKunBoh:

LOL,Facebook idiots...one said HI and I said I dey,you nko,he said I'm sexy,oboii na blockbutton oh
cheesy grin grin
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by SPG4U(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland kids...

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by jworos(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Young man, try change your writing/texting Style, it's too kiddish.....

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by cheeksman: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Lmaooo that's how I was duped of 100k last year, my guy no be small something.
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheeksman:
Lmaooo that's how I was duped of 100k last year, my guy no be small something.
Like seriously
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Marinza(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
TohKunBoh:

The one that pained me was one that sent a messge, said I could be a model.. Me don de reason contract. Till he said let's be more than friends. Sigh
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by cheeksman: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
TohKunBoh:
Like seriously
My guy, it is a thing of huge surprise
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by Davec2fly: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Guy you lie on that 20k scam....this is 21st century....banks can trace virtually anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.