Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend (3867 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by ogusbaba1(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2012
www.ogusbaba.com
[b]A Good Apology has 3 part- (1) I'm Sorry....(2)It's my fault..(3)how do i make it right? Well.. Unfortunately, A lot of people usually miss the 3rd part..

Sorry is not just a word to say.. Its an experession to express for an unfortunate event that had been experienced..

Saying sorry is the purest cure of all heart aches and the heart breaks! Admit to yourself that you have done wrong and say sorry. It does not only touches the heart but also touches the soul. It's the greatest thing to do that will give you the greatest feelings to enjoy. smiley

I' m sorry may not mean that much to you, but it means a lifetume of our realationship to me! Please forgive me?...

How can i begin to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I hope that you can forguve me. I'm sowie!!!!!.. cheesy tongue

Put More Jaratongue
As I feel the tear go down my cheek, I Notice that my heart is weakcheesy,
For the love i have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes, They rest in the past,
But know my love will always last, Even though we are a distance apart, You always have the key to my heart..hmm!smiley

I am sorry to be smilling every time you are near.
I am sorry my eye twinkle whenever you are here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hits LWKMDsmiley
I am sorry i love you..HMm
I can't help it.

Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of... (wich future? Eh dan to distroy her lyf tongue Lwkmd)...
Darlong I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...

We love ourself even after making so many mistakes..

I Love You Sweet Heart...

Guess what the lady will say..

Your comments matters.
www.ogusbaba.com[/b]
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2012
akúkó no need to say I'm sorry when there's always make up sex wink
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by ogusbaba1(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2012
joeydozzy: akúkó no need to say I'm sorry when there's always make up sex wink
objection Sex can neva do it all...
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by fabolakers(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2012
So many lectures. Don't know which one to follow. undecided
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by Freiburger(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2012
fabolakers: So many lectures. Don't know which one to follow. undecided
grin grin grin lol
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogusbaba1:
objection Sex can neva do it all...

like I always say, keep telling yourself that angry
Re: Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend by ogusbaba1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You / PHOTOS: See How This Girl Exposed Her Baddest Boo**b On Facebook {pictures Here} / Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.