Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? (8887 Views)

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates / Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food. / Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Dopefiend(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm omo this your lie no sell o, how can you pick up a whole gecko and take a bite without knowing? Abeg edit this lie abeg.
But menh this has got to be the biggest lie here, was the gecko cooked as part of the animals in the soup or what? Abi you ate a life gecko? Kai I duff my hat for you sha.

Perhaps d gecko ws diced grin grin grin

Found bullet in ma beans jst lastnite angry angry
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Gialmine(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: I've seen spirit in the water I wanted to drink before.
uhm? Dat 1 cwious o! U no cum go church ni? shocked
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by MATTHEW59: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Nail in egusi soup.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by dejiswaggs(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: THERE WAS SOMETHING I ATE IN ONE OF MY MEALS SOMETIME LAST YEAR WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET IN A HURRY, IT WAS A GOAT PENIS shocked shocked shocked shocked!! I ATE IT HALF WAY BEFORE REALIZING IT.. IT WAS TERRIBLE, THOUGH IT WAS SWEET.. grin grin grin
grin That thing is so sweet oh! wink
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2012
smiley
1 shortblackboy: i found a fishing hook in my egusi soup
The hook's probably from the okporoko. Most times, the fish swallow's the hook. Unfortunately, the cook didn't clean the storkfish well. Hope the hook no catch you too?
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Gialmine(f): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: THERE WAS SOMETHING I ATE IN ONE OF MY MEALS SOMETIME LAST YEAR WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET IN A HURRY, IT WAS A GOAT PENIS shocked shocked shocked shocked!! I ATE IT HALF WAY BEFORE REALIZING IT.. IT WAS TERRIBLE, THOUGH IT WAS SWEET.. grin grin grin
shockedshockedshocked u don chop pri..ck b dat. D tin sweet u? Am sure sey guyz own go dey sweeter. Guyz pull ur pantz down!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Gialmine(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Dopefiend:

Perhaps d gecko ws diced grin grin grin

Found bullet in ma beans jst lastnite angry angry
bulletz ke? Na war front u dey? If no, dat 1 na 1st class lie o:/
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by clerkent(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2012
For traditional ceremony i found cow left nya-sh for my egwusi soup.chai it sweet die.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by prettiest1(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2012
Just yesterday, I found strands of hair in the fufu I was eating.
spoilt perewinkle. Ants.
Maggi in the soup, I slept without eating that night. Hook.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Gialmine(f): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2012
prettiest1: Just yesterday, I found strands of hair in the fufu I was eating.
spoilt perewinkle. Ants.
Maggi in the soup, I slept without eating that night. Hook.
u found all this on top one meal?
Datz pathetic! undecided
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Mavrick2012: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2012
ciphoenix: how did it get there grin grin grin
hw d condom got in2 d rice?sincerely i dnt know.it was my wife dat saw it wen she was abt boilin it
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lipseal: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2012
cryUnlucky me, found this thread while eating
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Clemzy16(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2012
I've found different kinda stuff i can't even recall. Seeing stones in my beans meal is no new thing. Same applies to strands of hair. Gosh! That can be so disgusting. I remember guite some years back i found a kind of egilé(snail) in my soup. Unlike the normal snail people eat.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Arosa(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Sleekknight: Found stone in my beans

everybody finds stone in their rice or beans in Naija. that is not strange.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Dopefiend(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2012
Gialmine:
bulletz ke? Na war front u dey? If no, dat 1 na 1st class lie o:/

naija na warfront na grin grin wit al d recent tragedies

clerkent: For traditional ceremony i found cow left nya-sh for my egwusi soup.chai it sweet die.

How u take knw say na d left yansh grin grin grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by hizaya61(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2012
na waoh my own na ring inside catfish pepper soup
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2012
Nail in my soup
Cockroach in my tea.

All happened when I was in boarding school. I almost puked.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by LadyGeorge(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2012
stereo:

Exactly the same thing I found in my soup. I was very surprised.

The Fish hook is usually from Stock-fish head.

I Saw a well painted nails ladies normally fix in my fried rice in an eatery the name of the place is called RENNYS in Port Harcout.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Found a small polythene bag in a bottle of fanta some years ago and spyrogyra in a bottle of coca-cola clinging to the bottom of the bottle...at a chinese restaurant, found what looked like lizard in the stir fried nicely chopped undecided{ the flesh was lizard green, the texture wasn't that of fish, poultry or beef}...so I figured it must have been lizard!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Tolexander: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ya! I remember like 8years ago when i was eating my dinner, just discovered i was having a hard substance in my mouth. I just brought it out of my mouth and realised it was a hook with little thread attached to it. Gat to know it was in one of the stock fish i was given that night. I was just grateful to God that i didnt swallow it that night
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Jarus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hook (in the head of a fish)
Cockroach
Flies
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Sleekknight(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
clerkent: For traditional ceremony i found cow left nya-sh for my egwusi soup.chai it sweet die.
how u take know say na left nya-sh
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Leobreezy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=16pt]Boko-Haram Bombs[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao, na die be dat.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by MznAirA(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mavrick2012: O boy,i was already chewin d tin b4 i discova say na cokroch.i hate odinary maggi tochin my mouth,d day i saw a complete(undisolvd)maggi in my soup i almost vomit.CAN U IMAGIN CONDOM INSIDE RICE?!!! d day i saw it i was...

If u saw condom like u claimed then I don't believe you cuz it means u didn't wash d rice before cooking it
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by MznAirA(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Well I ve not really seen sometin weird in my food before cuz I'm always very careful even in my drinking water but I rem when I was in d boarding house in secondary schl big big hefty and mighty LIZARDS do swim in our pot of soup... And sometimes last year my friend nd I were thirsty so we bought a bottle of cold viju milk and had almost finished it when we noticed a strange thickness at d bottom. Only God knows wat it was cuz we threw d rest away and spat severally(medicine after death) grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by ijebuboy18(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
2003, Buka 3 in Unilorin, asked 4 a plate of jollof rice with plantain n meat only 2 seat down n find d side of d plate of food lined wit catarrh. D small yellow kind, shouted my head off @ d gal dat served me.
Durin my AFCS days, men d list is countless, stones, shards of glass, hair, asbestos e.t.c. Wat choice do u have other dan remove d obstructn n eat or go hungry.

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by queenet246(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
stereo:

Exactly the same thing I found in my soup. I was very surprised.
its from d stock fish
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Chidex2442(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
I've found finger nails inside vegetable soup prepared by my galfrnd. And i've also found bullet inside bushmeat pepper soup, though it was found by my galfrnd she tot it was engagement ring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by hazureal(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Inside food, I've found the following:
Roaches.
Rat poo.
Maggots(inside fried chicken).
Blood(dripping from Munchies' southern fried chicken when I took d first bite).
Housefly.
Caterpillar(inside vegetable soup).
Hair.
Housefly eggs(inside wrapped fufu).

Inside a particular "agbo" my mother-in-law brought for me when I suffered a miscarriage, I found the following:
Live maggots,
Live earthworms,
Live mosquito larva
Some long and slender white worms that wriggled very fast(never seen them before).
Not to forget, the stuff stank so bad. I called her and started screaming on the phone, "mummy, e wo nkan to wa ninu agbo o! Ekolo ati idin! Mummy, mi o le mu o!
She kept pleading that I drank the stuff, that it will kill whatever caused the miscarriage.
After I ended the call, I wiped my tears and poured the whole 5litre keg down the drain.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijebuboy18: 2003, Buka 3 in Unilorin, asked 4 a plate of jollof rice with plantain n meat only 2 seat down n find d side of d plate of food lined wit catarrh. D small yellow kind, shouted my head off @ d gal dat served me.
Durin my AFCS days, men d list is countless, stones, shards of glass, hair, asbestos e.t.c. Wat choice do u have other dan remove d obstructn n eat or go hungry.
Better by far!!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
hazureal: Inside food, I've found the following:
Roaches.
Rat poo.
Maggots(inside fried chicken).
Blood(dripping from Munchies' southern fried chicken when I took d first bite).
Housefly.
Caterpillar(inside vegetable soup).
Hair.
Housefly eggs(inside wrapped fufu).

Inside a particular "agbo" my mother-in-law brought for me when I suffered a miscarriage, I found the following:
Live maggots,
Live earthworms,
Live mosquito larva
Some long and slender white worms that wriggled very fast(never seen them before).
Not to forget, the stuff stank so bad. I called her and started screaming on the phone, "mummy, e wo nkan to wa ninu agbo o! Ekolo ati idin! Mummy, mi o le mu o!
She kept pleading that I drank the stuff, that it will kill whatever caused the miscarriage.
After I ended the call, I wiped my tears and poured the whole 5litre keg down the drain.
Walahi your belle don suffer. U suppose wash am with jik and klin.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lilo2hot(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buyers needed for L-LYSINE, DL-METHIONINE, FISHMEAL At Best Prices / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection / Can You Eat Food Without Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.