Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? (8886 Views)

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates / Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food. / Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by 4nez(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
I saw stone in ma beans,my teeth nearly break finish..ant inside rice, small cockroach inside fried plantain n stew... angry
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lukkie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Found a tiny bullet in a piece of turkey. It was apparently shot to death.

My bro told me that so many yrs ago, when he was in school, he bought fufu at a buka with no meat but he saw a piece which the woman mistakingly served with the soup. Of course didn't tell her. While eating, ready to devour the meat, he discovered it was a giant spider. Aaaaarrrrggghhh!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by 4nez(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
I saw stone inside my beans, dat day my teeth nearly break finish, rat poo abi na cockroach poo inside ma rice n small coakraoch inside fried plaintain n stew angry
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Let me be unscrupulous,i found an eyeball in my poundo yam,i screamed for help only to be confronted by our cook with blood oozing from his right eye...hey,thats a lie,don't be sentimental with it...now,to be candid,I drank a tea my junior brother urinated in,My efforts trying to throw up proved abortive,i peed instead

2 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by PlantainBoy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Found an office pin in my Eba.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by kinguwem: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
The following animals (insects) must be found in an unadulterated palm wine: bees, ants & flies.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
kinguwem: The following animals (insects) must be found in an unadulterated palm wine: bees, ants & flies.
gbam!!! If the palm wine does not attract bees especially, then it's not fresh.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by odohemma(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
prettiest1: Just yesterday, I found strands of hair in the fufu I was eating.
spoilt perewinkle. Ants.
Maggi in the soup, I slept without eating that night. Hook.

Only you and you are still alive? I dey hail you.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yuck! Going through the comments make me feel as if I'm watching 'Fear Factor'!

Just last weekend at a wedding of a colleague, I'd helped in serving garden-eggs and kola. Finished serving and went to a corner to munch my own piece. I was watching something else while eating the garden-egg and noticed that it tasted funny. A bit sour. Looked down at what I was eating and saw this huge white maggot I had chewed in half. The remaining half was still wriggling inside the garden-egg.

At first, it was the usual 'aaahhhh' and then spitting but honestly, I was a bit tempted to continue chowing the thing. WTH.

When I was younger, a wall gecko fell from the ceiling and landed on the plate of rice I was eating. The food was not wasted.

And then the usual black maggots and caterpillars found in pepper-soups and other soups prepared with 'mangala' fish. That one is too common even.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by toygod2: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
A full big fish, instead of meat grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by kingsots(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
I found a bug in my bread, I almost vomited my intestine out of irritation.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lepasharon(f): 1:56am On Oct 21, 2012
Tinyemeka: Yuck! Going through the comments make me feel as if I'm watching 'Fear Factor'!

Just last weekend at a wedding of a colleague, I'd helped in serving garden-eggs and kola. Finished serving and went to a corner to munch my own piece. I was watching something else while eating the garden-egg and noticed that it tasted funny. A bit sour. Looked down at what I was eating and saw this huge white maggot I had chewed in half. The remaining half was still wriggling inside the garden-egg.

At first, it was the usual 'aaahhhh' and then spitting but honestly, I was a bit tempted to continue chowing the thing. WTH.

When I was younger, a wall gecko fell from the ceiling and landed on the plate of rice I was eating. The food was not wasted.

And then the usual black maggots and caterpillars found in pepper-soups and other soups prepared with 'mangala' fish. That one is too common even.
shocked shocked
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by kennyslim1(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2012
My friend found lizard in his food in a buka in futo...
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Oyaxindeed(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2012
found a millipede on my ogbono soup..wen i was eatin it wit eba.. ..............yuck..well i removed d meat/washed and ate it
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by abdullkabar(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Hapun 2 b d winner of an hot moimoi 1 nite.unrap it 2 make it kul,ran 2 buy bread 2 make it even buh wen i gøt bak 'Geez' curocoche(aáyáns) were flexing in ma plate.d hunga was so great dat day dat i just did d normal omo 9ja's stuff(chased d ayans nd ate my moimoi in d dark
note-its bad 2 wasté food
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Cockroach in vegetable soup thought it was crayfish cry cry cry
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
freecocoa: What's there to explain when you obviously eat rotten soup?undecided
are u trying †☺ be funny or Stu.pid, Iڪ our discussion from the other thread haunting you? What's ♍Ɣ business if you are a cheap who.re who falls f̶̲̥̅̊☺я guys with borrowed accents. Btw, they were live maggots Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd were not floating in the soup...lol but you stup.id sha, fly de lay egg on top liquid? I am very sure you were not born when this happened †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Mishytee(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
"Laughin" sowi abt dat tho
engrfcuksmtin: Cockroach in vegetable soup thought it was crayfish cry cry cry
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
lepasharon:
shocked shocked
I kid you not.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by prettiest1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gialmine:
u found all this on top one meal?
Datz pathetic! undecided

Lol, not just in one meal ooo.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by prettiest1(f): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
odohemma:
Only you and you are still alive? I dey hail you.

It's God who is keeping us ooo grin grin grin
though, it was on diff. meal but as for perewinkle, it's no go area for me now.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lolaluv1(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2012
I found a clump of hair in the moinmoin I bought. Not strand o, clump!

Thick and black. I didn't examine it further. That I was disgusted is an understatement!sad
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
blink182: are u trying †☺ be funny or Stu.pid, Iڪ our discussion from the other thread haunting you? What's ♍Ɣ business if you are a cheap who.re who falls f̶̲̥̅̊☺я guys with borrowed accents. Btw, they were live maggots Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd were not floating in the soup...lol but you stup.id sha, fly de lay egg on top liquid? I am very sure you were not born when this happened †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣.
Wetin dey worry this one? Who are you again please? Have our parts crossed here before? Na wa o, its funny how people carry grudges over internet matter, ogbeni I quoted you as per the topic at hand so I wonder what you are yapping about another thread, if I wasn't born when that happened and you write the way you do, then you are the most f00lish old a$$hole on earth, blawdy person wink

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Iykemoney1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
Spider in ma pap wen i waz in d boarding house
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by catchcold1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Omo,i don chaw cockroach b4 naa. Dose dats wen we de try pack wetin follow soup wit rush rush hand. Na vegetable soup wey my elder sister cook oo...as i carry d tin I happy oo,but wen e enter my mouth eeh..."chineke nke azonto!!!". Well na because say lite no dey sha. undecided
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Hoyeenz(f): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2012
ronniesarl: My oh my! You remind me of a faithful Wednesday evening, I returned back from my extra lessons, feeling very hungry. I got my food, Semolina and Ogbono soup and lo and behold, I found a gecko in my plate of soup! cry I got to know after taking a bite thinking was part of ponmo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Choi!!!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by tonerowonder(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2013
Ant inside a bottle of coke
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Obelomo: 12:32am On May 10, 2013
Fake artifical french tip nail on my chop suey yuck!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by eherbal(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Roach egg, eeew! grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by J0sh007: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
It was @ the hostel @ boarding skwl one guy brought meat 4rm home. And the last one had maggots. I just got in and picked it up. And the guy wickd he let me eat it b4 he told me i forced myself 2 puke that day
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by fidatt(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Hair inside the food I bought on my way home from school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buyers needed for L-LYSINE, DL-METHIONINE, FISHMEAL At Best Prices / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection / Can You Eat Food Without Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.