Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods (14141 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by princeonx: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
samally: I wonder some how some people do post comment here...
Must you talk, just because you saw people posting, you start pressing your Nokia 3110i .......

Is moses not there, or joshua or aaron when the destroy the people of Isreal for there idol worshipping the showed moses and he pleaded to GOD, but does that stop him from showing us that he is not HUMAN...He does is thing perfect and nice because is the UNQUESTIONABLE GOD
And what's your point?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by benkings(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Youngzedd:

Don't be deceived the main cause of the flood is the collapsing of Nyos dam in Cameroun.
The water enters into river benue from there enter river Niger and scatter everywhere.

When shall u guys stop this rubbish.
guy u nr dy watch news well o,na carton u dy watch
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by redsun(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=Youngzedd]

Don't be deceived the main cause of the flood is the collapsing of Nyos dam in Cameroun.
The water enters into river benue from there enter river Niger and scatter everywhere.

When shall u guys stop this rubbish.[/quote

Are nigerians not listening to all the loud drums of climate change and unusual ravaging weather patterns that were rare in africa escalating all over the world?Why do they need a preacher man to tell them what is happening?

This is the time for the fit and the prepared.Time for infrastructural stabilities and fortications.And time to weep the as-s_es of your leaders,make them to deliver or you perish.

It is time to think,not pray.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by brightchukwudi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sam Milla: I would be surprised if he missed that one.
What was there to predict? UN has been warning about it since 2005.

I wonder 000000000!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by illiest(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
news9ja: On a Sunday Live service at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua delivered a prophetic message saying that he saw serious rains that would cause floods and bring destructions in the nation, Nigeria. He subsequently asked Nigerians to pray against disaster caused by flood. Prophet T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Flood

Today, many have been stranded for days in over 7-states of Nigeria while many have lost their lives.

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing a storm like rain, that kind of serious rain that.. In some areas of this. I want to ask God, which area the rain will fall that will destroy property, bring floods? I want to ask God to tell me which state, which direction, which location so that I can present it to you. Because it is always sensitive to talk about our country. Before you know it, they will say that is another thing. May God forgive us. - Prophet T.B Joshua

Prophet of doom. just like the nigerian metrologist wey talk say dem warn us of heavy rain before and we no listen. Mad people this was caused by the dam in cameroon not rain

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5cue2GEKrU

http://naijajaw..co.uk/2012/10/prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-nigeria.html
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by princesammmy: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wen will dis guy ever predict a good thing or any thing that will ever add spiritual value 2 his audience? And he all ways pray wen he predict evil, does dat mean God never answer his prayers?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by brightchukwudi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
redsun:

Try and know your history and set urself free from bondage of inherent ignorance.Moses is not real,so is joshua or aaron,they are all mythical creatures,more like the dragons.

It is same way the yorubas says that oduduwa fell from the sky,nobody has proven it right or wrong.They are stories passed on from generations to generations,but you guys have been so brainwashed to take the oyinbo stories too seriously,hence your ignoble downfall in life as a people.

My friend g0 and read ur bible or shut the f*** up.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by illiest(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Prophet of doom. just like the nigerian metrologist wey talk say dem warn us of heavy rain before and we no listen. Mad people this was caused by the dam in cameroon not rain
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by coolest0(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nasri100: I predict this topic would have more than 20 response lol

You are right joo , he only predits and predit and predits, have never heard him predits and avert it,
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by coolest0(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
princesammmy: Wen will dis guy ever predict a good thing or any thing that will ever add spiritual value 2 his audience? And he all ways pray wen he predict evil, does dat mean God never answer his prayers?

No mind am jooo, his only predits and even though they do 100 days fasting and prayer the tin still happens
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by myners007: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
i pity those ignorant sinners castigating d man of God. nigerians shine ur eyes and appreciate ur prophet. dnt emulate d jews of old. Father 4give those who blaspheme against u by speaking against ur prophet
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by victorD3: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
I predict GEJ will contest and win the 2015 elections.

Please no pastor should copy my predictions o!
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by victorD3: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
myners007 :
i pity those ignorant sinners castigating d man of God. nigerians shine ur eyes and appreciate ur prophet. dnt emulate d jews of old. Father 4give those who blaspheme against u by speaking against ur prophet

"There will be fake prophets in the last days". Don't forget that bit.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by try69: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
victorD3:

"There will be fake prophets in the last days". Don't forget that bit.

And pilate said "I find no fault in this man".

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by coolest0(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
try69:

And pilate said "I find no fault in this man".

Good quote there man...
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by texazzpete(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
myners007 :

God will punish you, you this agent of the Anti-Christ!
How is speaking against a MAN now tantamount to 'blasphemy'? All you fake Christians are part of the cancer in modern day Christianity, you m0r0n!

TB Joshua is a MAN. You cannot blaspheme against a MAN. He is NOT God. Idi0t

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by chucky234(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
acidtalk: They were clearer and more detailed Predictions that were given here

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Marketing yourself to become the new generation TB Joshua,nice try.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by ashaju33: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
i also predicted that arsenal would loose to norwich
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by ono(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
I remember very well that the Governor of Rivers State, Hon Amaechi spent the most part of this year clearing waterways and building gigantic drainages across Port-Harcourt in particular. He even destroyed one of my friends house - the house was blocking one of the waterways in Port Harcourt and had to go. I am sure he will be smiling now, as Port-Harcourt, I believe, is spared of these flood problems.

The NIMET chief said he sent out signed letters to all the Governors of the coastal and riverine states early this year. He said, in one of the news clips,that he personally signed and sent the letters to the governors of the states warning them of iminent dangers posed by heavy rains that they have forecasted this year. I'm sure none of use would listen carefully to that clip.

So, aside from Amaechi, all the other governors threw the letters into waste bins. The result is what you're seeing now. Many lives have been lost to the careless and non-chalant attitude of these governors. None of them can come out to say they were not warned.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by tayooluwole: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
lol
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Idowu1988(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
perrychocks: T.b joshua shud sit one side jare,alwayz predictin obvious tins,dts how he predicted yaradua nd gana dt had life threatnin ailments death.he went ahead to predict nd wishd us anoda plane crash due to wot happend bak den belview, sosolisos and Adc crashd same period, his tricks will fail him ds time around.
y are u all condeming tb joshua, God has d final decision, y are u all disturbing urselves. Judgement belongs 2 God
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Sharingan: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Novice1: Even a 5 year-old can predict flood with the magnitude of rains this year
haba nawa 4 u
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Topeedo: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
DIS SO CALLED PASTOR DAT DOESNT PREDICT GOOD THINGS...I TAYA O
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by shags(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
kayswag100: i m not doubting d MOG but i really wish most of d prophesies are made more public B4 d actual event.

Shldnt there be like a directory or database 4 his prophesies where d public cld have access 2?
thank you.how come we didnt ear about it b4 now
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Don4life: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Amya: Nigerians so love to be brainwashed. I still think the man is a fraudster + jujuman.
ewo!!!! shocked
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Don4life: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
perrychocks: T.b joshua shud sit one side jare,alwayz predictin obvious tins,dts how he predicted yaradua nd gana dt had life threatnin ailments death.he went ahead to predict nd wishd us anoda plane crash due to wot happend bak den belview, sosolisos and Adc crashd same period, his tricks will fail him ds time around.
he predicted and it came to pass in'it?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Don4life: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Fourcade: I knew it...i predicted T.B joshua will claim he predicted this.

I predict it would go beyond 2 pages...Page 0 included grin
bt he actually predicted it nao
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Don4life: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Youngzedd:

When shall u guys stop this rubbish.
now u r saying a different tin....cameroun undecided undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by monalicious(f): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am not a member of dis church,but I implore you all to be careful of what you say,about a "man of God".so long as people address him as "pastor",he would b judged based on that on the last day,whether he was a true pastor or not.so,don't do God's job for Him,stop judging.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Don4life: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
monalicious: I am not a member of dis church,but I implore you all to be careful of what you say,about a "man of God".so long as people address him as "pastor",he would b judged based on that on the last day,whether he was a true pastor or not.so,don't do God's job for Him,stop judging.
abi o!..one was even saying he uses juju,,,Nigerians sef
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by klax(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Not too surprise very typical of him. He will never predict a good thing his own god take pleasure in death and livelihood destruction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth / Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.