Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods (14134 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by news9ja: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
On a Sunday Live service at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua delivered a prophetic message saying that he saw serious rains that would cause floods and bring destructions in the nation, Nigeria. He subsequently asked Nigerians to pray against disaster caused by flood. Prophet T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Flood

Today, many have been stranded for days in over 7-states of Nigeria while many have lost their lives.

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing a storm like rain, that kind of serious rain that.. In some areas of this. I want to ask God, which area the rain will fall that will destroy property, bring floods? I want to ask God to tell me which state, which direction, which location so that I can present it to you. Because it is always sensitive to talk about our country. Before you know it, they will say that is another thing. May God forgive us. - Prophet T.B Joshua

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5cue2GEKrU

http://naijajaw..co.uk/2012/10/prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Novice1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
Even a 5 year-old can predict flood with the magnitude of rains this year

10 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Wadeoye(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stupid people... Joshua predicted this Joshua predicted that...

He should predict where the next BH bomb will go up or the next church that will be bombed by BH. If he can do that, at lest the lives of his follow christians will be saved.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2012
Novice1: Even a 5 year-old can predict flood with the magnitude of rains this year
grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Nasri100(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2012
I predict this topic would have more than 20 response lol

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by kayswag100(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2012
i m not doubting d MOG but i really wish most of d prophesies are made more public B4 d actual event.

Shldnt there be like a directory or database 4 his prophesies where d public cld have access 2?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Nasri100: I predict this topic would have more than 20 response lol

grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by SamMilla1(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2012
I would be surprised if he missed that one.
What was there to predict? UN has been warning about it since 2005.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by jamp: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Its been long TB made the front page grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by acidtalk: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2012
They were clearer and more detailed Predictions that were given here

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by johnstar(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2012
End tym, dis world is coming 2 an end truly, I sense it always, even in my dreams Õoº°°º, bt come to think of it, cnt u ppl notice dat errytn increases, d sun nd d rain, d rain is even worst dan last year rain, I even wonder ow d rain will b nxt year, mehn sad sad
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by 222Martins(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2012
I predict that ga.rri will no longer be food for the poor. Rubbish
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by redsun(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2012
This nonsense don start again,like a clique of cavemen.When did he become a meteorologist?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by daparadise(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2012
He's a prophet o...don't judge
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Amya(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nigerians so love to be brainwashed. I still think the man is a fraudster + jujuman.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by dridowu: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
I also predict rain will fall in ALUU village.........................so I guess we all can predict
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by bank2k4real(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
:DWhy was there no prediction on ALUU 4......
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by perrychocks(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
T.b joshua shud sit one side jare,alwayz predictin obvious tins,dts how he predicted yaradua nd gana dt had life threatnin ailments death.he went ahead to predict nd wishd us anoda plane crash due to wot happend bak den belview, sosolisos and Adc crashd same period, his tricks will fail him ds time around.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Fourcade(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nasri100: I predict this topic would have more than 20 response lol

I predict it would go beyond 2 pages...Page 0 included grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by samally: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wonder some how some people do post comment here...
Must you talk, just because you saw people posting, you start pressing your Nokia 3110i .......

Is moses not there, or joshua or aaron when the destroy the people of Isreal for there idol worshipping the showed moses and he pleaded to GOD, but does that stop him from showing us that he is not HUMAN...He does is thing perfect and nice because is the UNQUESTIONABLE GOD

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by PosCaricature: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
I predict that Mimiko will win Ondo election & Jonathan will congratulate him. grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by texazzpete(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ignorant Nigerians.

The floods were largely caused by the release of water from the Lagdo Dam in Cameroon and the kainji dam in Nigeria. Not rainfall. So this flood was NOT predicted by TB Joshua.

Nonsense fake christians, already clinging to these 'predictions' and 'prophecies'...almost veering into idol worship too.

Also, as far as I know, there has been significant flooding as a result of rainfall in Lagos for the past few years. This kind of 'prophecy' is a no-brainer
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Oluwateledemi: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Not again
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by redsun(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
samally: I wonder some how some people do post comment here...
Must you talk, just because you saw people posting, you start pressing your Nokia 3110i .......

Is moses not there, or joshua or aaron when the destroy the people of Isreal for there idol worshipping the showed moses and he pleaded to GOD, but does that stop him from showing us that he is not HUMAN...He does is thing perfect and nice because is the UNQUESTIONABLE GOD

Try and know your history and set urself free from bondage of inherent ignorance.Moses is not real,so is joshua or aaron,they are all mythical creatures,more like the dragons.

It is same way the yorubas says that oduduwa fell from the sky,nobody has proven it right or wrong.They are stories passed on from generations to generations,but you guys have been so brainwashed to take the oyinbo stories too seriously,hence your ignoble downfall in life as a people.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by easyfem(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
May GOD 4give us.. U̶̲̥̅̊ guy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just open ur stupid mouth ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ talk to man of GOD any aw. Aw many prophency dat ur own pastor av seen. GOD has been reveals things to his pple thousand year ago. Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ read bible. This ma has done good things to pples life in diz country. I mean less privilege... David wud av kill soul but he respect anointed on him. Dat is y he only cut off his cloth.so U̶̲̥̅̊ guy shud very bcareful º°˚˚˚°º0

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by redsun(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
easyfem: May GOD 4give us.. U̶̲̥̅̊ guy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just open ur stupid mouth ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ talk to man of GOD any aw. Aw many prophency dat ur own pastor av seen. GOD has been reveals things to his pple thousand year ago. Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ read bible. This ma has done good things to pples life in diz country. I mean less privilege... David wud av kill soul but he respect anointed on him. Dat is y he only cut off his cloth.so U̶̲̥̅̊ guy shud very bcareful º°˚˚˚°º0

Another mythical rambling.Wise up and live.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by mikron(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
samally: I wonder some how some people do post comment here...

honestly im trying hard to understand and decipher your writeup
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by shegzymoni: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
easyfem: May GOD 4give us.. U̶̲̥̅̊ guy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just open ur stupid mouth ɑ̤̥̈̊и̲̮̣̥̅̊∂ talk to man of GOD any aw. Aw many prophency dat ur own pastor av seen. GOD has been reveals things to his pple thousand year ago. Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ read bible. This ma has done good things to pples life in diz country. I mean less privilege... David wud av kill soul but he respect anointed on him. Dat is y he only cut off his cloth.so U̶̲̥̅̊ guy shud very bcareful º°˚˚˚°º0
lol, na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Youngzedd(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
news9ja: On a Sunday Live service at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua delivered a prophetic message saying that he saw serious rains that would cause floods and bring destructions in the nation, Nigeria. He subsequently asked Nigerians to pray against disaster caused by flood. Prophet T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Flood

Today, many have been stranded for days in over 7-states of Nigeria while many have lost their lives.

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing a storm like rain, that kind of serious rain that.. In some areas of this. I want to ask God, which area the rain will fall that will destroy property, bring floods? I want to ask God to tell me which state, which direction, which location so that I can present it to you. Because it is always sensitive to talk about our country. Before you know it, they will say that is another thing. May God forgive us. - Prophet T.B Joshua

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5cue2GEKrU

http://naijajaw..co.uk/2012/10/prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-nigeria.html

Don't be deceived the main cause of the flood is the collapsing of Nyos dam in Cameroun.
The water enters into river benue from there enter river Niger and scatter everywhere.

When shall u guys stop this rubbish.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by GARRIx7(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
He's a FALSE PROPHET....

The floods is as a result of the Dam that was opened not Rain or storm as prophesied by the CON-MAN

Ɣes I said it!!!

Am I gonna DIE TODAY??

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by benkings(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
kayswag100: i m not doubting d MOG but i really wish most of d prophesies are made more public B4 d actual event.

Shldnt there be like a directory or database 4 his prophesies where d public cld have access 2?
watch emmanuel tv on sunday n monday to folo up
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by oilmatters: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
TB Joshua, the smart guy. No good prophesy but bad at all time.
Messenger of devil, unfortunately people don't know. Did he
resurrect the President of Ghana as he promised? Yeye Man. What
is news in flooding? Didn't it happened last year in Ibadan and\
some other parts of the country? Hiss. This man just dey gain
cheap popularity from the fools. Robber!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? / British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation / Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.