Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods (14142 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by dammytosh: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Africans and their backwardness. Even a Metereologist can predict the weather for the whole year and if you were in Lagos last year when it flooded, it is easy to know that there would be greater flood this year.

It has been in the news that a part of Lagos might be submerged in Water. When you watch the news and you are informed. When you hear that a Prophet predicts this. You will just shake your head and move on.

Ok Based on Information at my disposal on CNN/AlJazeeera/Yahoo News and other information source.

1. I predict that Obama will win with a very narrow margin. Romney needs to pray hard to overturn this.
(All i need is to follow the opinion polls on CNN and the performance in their first and second debate)

2. I see Isreal attacking Iran very soon and this might lead to a large scale war between (America, China, UK and Russia)
(Iran is working on nuclear weapon and they are not ready to stop, Isreal will not watch and risk another holocaust. Russia, China, Uk and Us will definitely take sides,.

3. There would be Natural disaster before this year runs out. We need to pray to avert this.
(natural disaster is standard annually, It is the scale that matters)

4. I see the Nigerian flag flown half mast[State Of Mourning] before the year runs out
(This is very cheap one Aviation sector is not safe, we have like 4 Old and fragile former head of states and plenty sick Governors.. if any of them die now due to old age, We must mourn and fly our mast half way)

5. I see inec declaring Mimiko as the winner
(before nko ?)

6. There will be uprising in Quwait.
(follow CNN dude)

7. God says Time up for Al Assad.
(Even Russia and China agree . When is the problem)

I can go on and on.

Not saying the predictions are wrong or he is fake. But peeps should wake up use their brain and stop making this a big deal.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by digospel2: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
voodooism grin
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by denzel2009: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
TB Joshua should just stop these useless predictions. Why do we get to know about it after it has happened?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by mike0007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Novice1: Even a 5 year-old can predict flood with the magnitude of rains this year

YES, NOVICE. THAT IS WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE REAL NOVICE
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by chevhu: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2012
please critics, Jesus Christ is real, through him impossible things manifest. Its time to repent instead of criticizing everything you read. I advise to convert to christianity first follow tb joshua s live service before commenting on the prophecies. Good day to all of you.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by Barthme(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Brosoo, you don show again?....umm!
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by managerbash(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2012
[color=[b][/b]#990000][/color][center][/center]god is great everytime. What I know is that, any where or place where innocet Bl0od are down. They always see the angry of God. We just need Prayer for this nation, not prediction abegooo.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by olubayo1(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2012
His predictions are always related to unfortunate events.

He is a Prophet of Doom! But well, if he's "hobby" is predicting "doomy" events, then he should as well tell us when and where Boko Haram would bomb next.

Mtscheeeeew!
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by megxo(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2012
jamp: Its been long TB made the front page grin
i tot i was d only 1 noticin it>>>>>...
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by ademiller(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Na wa oh. Y dont we usualy hear d predictns b4 it happens. Y always afta d event u wil say tb joshua predictd one tin or d oda. Na wa
Re: T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods by carefulme(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
science can give you a 5-day weather forecast with 99% accuracy.........
..........so what's the big deal....?
.........Let him tell us where the next boko haram target would be........this would be more beneficial to Nigerians than his sudden assumption of the work of NIMET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.