Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (24069 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Belle here, Belle there. Una notice say na only we dey use rubber?
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:

Sweetie, na u dey form levels for me naa. I thought u had gone back to Nayah sad angry

you thought shei, women and their multitaskingundecided
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by olempe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
234GT: Bisi IDIdapo-OBO!

oh boi, u don spoil o...
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Rooneyboy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
seedord247:

You are testing your china BB on here right??
my thoughts exactly,
Leave the guy he's permitted to test that his rubbish he calls a phone.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Iyoaye1(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
berem: WHAT A TOTOLICIOUS LADY! She must have put sugar in her thing to attract ants. grin
y are u talking about your fellow woman like this?you are sounding like u r a virgin,ko daa ooo.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Onyemola: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]Dont tell me this girl is yoruba..... I mean where's our cultural value. Aside being yoruba she's from a good and well educated family. Okan ya omolasan ni tie ni
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

This was what you said: but allowing cucumbers of different shapes and sizes into your cookie jar is very far from just one regular cucumber doing the job. The diversity of the other cucumbers go quick scatter the jar and render it somewhat irreparable.

This is my point, Having multiple joysticks isn't what really makes the toto wider, it's the size of what goes in because the toto will adjust and accommodate whatever size it gets.... Let me illustrate

A girl that has been only serviced by multiple small joysticks will not have a wider toto than one that gets it regularly from only one very big joystick. Now, girls with different escapades are much likely to have wider totos cos all shapes and sizes have gone in and it has adjusted But the point is, even One girl that is only faithful to one partner can have the same wideness if the Joystick doing the job is massive.

I hope you get it.
totology
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by sunnshyn(f): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo, for this toto matter? See plenty viewers and commentators!

Issokay!!!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Dway1: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Then who is interested In all this story. Bisi ibidapo is chewed more than she can bite..the man behind all this story is no other person but dino malaye..nigeria politician they can go extra lent in spoiling there opponent...the man is not ashame of himself sleeping with nigeria artist without condom. ..is it just bisi ibidapo?all of them are thesame jo
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
So pipo still sleep around without condoms? i am shocked!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Ramcie(f): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairalanders are wicked sha , see analysis cheesy cheesy . If Bisi Obe sees this thread, she would cry for days. cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by oslolala: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
She is a disagrace to the entire female race. She bleeps around like dog and suck dick like mad cos ☀̤̣̈̇f money.mtcheew.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by jhydebaba(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Jenams: So pipo still sleep around without condoms? i am shocked!
What part of the world are u from?
Dway1: Then who is interested In all this story. Bisi ibidapo is chewed more than she can bite..the man behind all this story is no other person but dino malaye..nigeria politician they can go extra lent in spoiling there opponent...the man is not ashame of himself sleeping with nigeria artist without condom. ..is it just bisi ibidapo?all of them are thesame jo
Don't Bleep with politicians
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by uyiekpenm(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pennywise: Nawaow. These are the relationships that came into public view. What about all the one-night stand and all the corner-corner romance? We need to multiply current figures by a factor of 20 to get an idea of how really busy she has been. Uhae no gbae evbo.

Toto wey dey kill
lol
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by danot1030: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
BISI IBIDAPO OBE IS SIMPLY A SLOT AND A DISGRACE TO HER FAMILY AND WOMAN RACE.....
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by lancey(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Any good mathematician in the house?? I need to know d circumference of her toto!
Mtcheww.. angry

lol...taking pie equals to................

Aw many men were dere again??
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by jhydebaba(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
danot1030: BISI IBIDAPO OBE IS SIMPLY A SLOT AND A DISGRACE TO HER FAMILY AND WOMAN RACE.....
As in memory slot
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
This is just 30% of the celebrities that have slept with her and 20% of all the men that have ever tasted her tinco tinco cheesy I bet ♏Ɣ long thing on the line if this is false cheesy
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by newacca: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
ha ha!Baba wasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,Baraka,Rokiba Oyinda,Sultan,Amirah,Opeyemi Lolade,Aliyah,Ayinde Wareez, After TEAM MUSHIN. One of my favourite singers dey follow this toto. o ga ooo Wasiu Alabi Pasuma.This one be[b] NAPOLI LIKE LAGOS OOOO.[/b] LOL grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by OmoAlata(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rooneyboy:
so therefore random phucking continues until the right man comes her way.

I'm sure she must have been some months in a relationship with them first. Surely, it wasn't a case of 'Wham Bam' from day One grin
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nuezha(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

gross! angry doing it with several men isn't far from doing it with a man severally.
How several can a single man 'go'
A man can go 11 rounds a day, but the same man will dare not try 2 rounds the next day.
The woman can!!!!!!!!!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
This girl share am properly

2 Politician - Obanikoro and Melaye

2 Fuji musician - KWAM1 and Pasuma

2 Hip hop artiste - Rugged man and Timaya

2 foreign guys

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by jhydebaba(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Watch Bisi Ibidapo Obe live on Orisun TV now. The lady is so hot, I must get my own pound of flesh tongue
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by babysheju2(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na wa o. Yanch don hot o. E no easy. As for chidi mokeme i heard that he said she cant express herself in english. Ko le so oyinbo
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by AB10(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Afterall marriage ain't a show it's as real as real! SMH
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by queensmith: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
this is a disgusting and disrespectful article. so what was the point of this nonsense? is this all they have time for in Nigeria now? this is utter and total nonsense. i hope she sues them
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by PosCaricature: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier: All these rubbish posts making frontpage nowadays I just tire. How is all these our business for GodSakes
If it's not your business you simply skip the page.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ramcie: LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairalanders are wicked sha , see analysis cheesy cheesy . If Bisi Obe sees this thread, she would cry for days. cheesy cheesy

Nah, she won't cry. She's only *dating around in order to determine *important qualities and what makes a relationship work. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1065015/7-signs-ready-marriage
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by blackbeau1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
why exactly are we reading yhis on nairaland?
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by chemashie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Any good mathematician in the house?? I need to know d circumference of her toto!
Mtcheww.. angry
Pls provide her pix make i give you the exact circumference or give me the rough/estimated diameter make i dissect am. No time!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by larrymoore(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Still counting cos I am yet 2 ve my own share.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by ochallo: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
It takes a little article to get the typical Nigerian talking and pointing accusing fingers, how would KWAM 1 want to marry her? and have you confirmed from all those guys mentioned that they really had affairs with her. Most of those guys are not guys that would want to marry her, and saying they left her because of her wayward ways is simply pot calling kettle black.

Ps. This story was sponsored by Dino melaiye, the play boy activist.

People have flings , so deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted With Majid Michel On Set / SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children / Toolz Lovely In Face Print Dress(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.