Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (24067 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Osgilliat(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Abeg make una free am jooorr.others chose to be street rider,some chose to be party rider and she OBO chose to be dick rider.checkmate.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Any good mathematician in the house?? I need to know d circumference of her toto!
Mtcheww.. angry

As if yours isn't wider, u ho. Retired ashy still dey form saint. grin
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
The circumference of her Cun*nt must be 2*pi*30.48 cm.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by paris10: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
To all the guys and ladies dissing this lovely lady: It is high time you started asking your man/lady how many people they have had romantic relationship with. You'd be amazed and totally flabbergasted. Your guy/lady is the most dirtiest pig out there! They are in no way better than this lady. Just because they ain't no celebrity doesn't make them any saint. Infact, she might even be better in bed than these judas's you call your lovers.

Bisi or whatever her name is has been unsuccessful with men. I guess men took advantage of her beauty. Likewise, she's gained a lot from them, irrespective of them sleeping with her. This is what I've always preached, always follow the 90 days rule, it will save you from unnecessary embarrassment.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by fairygeh(f): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Chai,Bisi Ibidapo Obe,c al of dem Big Boys,na wa ooooo.d babe get mouth die.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by eseosa77(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
sunnshyn: Hmm...she dey try! she sure knows how to pick her men!!

Abeg born this one, and add Oba of Benin to your list ojare! More grease!!

Orishirishi!!!

sunshyn, your are mad,i said you are foolish to have spewed that nonsence about my esteemed OBA OF BENIN.What has he got to do with the issue at hand?.pls mind what u say here so as not to let ur mouth send u to early grave i beg u.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by olumidazz: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Adeshola adewunmi a sultry big boy millionaire, who obviously dint give a damn about her was also sleeping with her at a time in my neighbourhood in VGC here.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
papaejima1: Can someone give me the definition of a prost!tute?
1man +another man+known boy friends + all unknown bfs +nollywood producers &directors x number of years on earth = an AKWUNA (PROSTI*TUTE)
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Telez(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wonders will never end
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by queensmith: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
paris10: To all the guys and ladies dissing this lovely lady: It is high time you started asking your man/lady how many people they have had romantic relationship with. You'd be amazed and totally flabbergasted. Your guy/lady is the most dirtiest pig out there! They are in no way better than this lady. Just because they ain't no celebrity doesn't make them any saint. Infact, she might even be better in bed than these judas's you call your lovers.

Bisi or whatever her name is has been unsuccessful with men. I guess men took advantage of her beauty. Likewise, she's gained a lot from them, irrespective of them sleeping with her. This is what I've always preached, always follow the 90 days rule, it will save you from unnecessary embarrassment.

its not as if the newspaper article is publishing the date and times she met and slept with the men. the 90 day rule is absolute hogwash, it's hogwash used to fill the heads of insecure women with ideas that they are the problem. no the problem is not that you have sex before 90 days, the problem is you are having sex with the wrong man, a man is wrong whether or not you wait 90 days to sleep with him!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by feekman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Aaaaajjjeeeeooooo:O :O we need to know the rughestimat...Let say 3round each so 3*8=24Tanker 1filling stationcheesy Mouth Action 68%Timaya (BUMBUM) Wasiu (JAYJAY OKO BOLANLE TETERE TI JE)cheesy cheesy cheesy she get mouth,she customize d plate number BIO Rangerover sport 2010model now nd she get a hood @ Magodo abeg free d baaby jare d TOTO don get Independentcheesy
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Lucasbalo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
nerfetiti:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19206/38/many-men-who-played-part-on-star-actress-bisi-ibid.html
All this is much ado about nothing. This Nollywood actors and actresses are nothing but hustlers and whores.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by VUVUZELA10: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Who come get the pregnancy if all these men have been shareholders? This girl na "donatus supremo".
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by wawaboy1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
SHE IS PRACTICING FEDERAL CHARACTER SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
seedord247: Dont tell me this girl is yoruba..... I mean where's our cultural value?

...as if u dnt knw dat Yoruba gurls are d biggest cheats in d world
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
I've alwaz maintained dat nigerian female celebs n wanna bes use entertainment as a platform 2 advertise their natural endowments.
Wat abt all d directors,producers n fellow actors she dated in her rise 2 fame? She wantd Dino 2 be her fall guy.
As.hawo na as.hawo no mata wetin she dey drive-M.I
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Ninilowo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
234GT: Bisi IDIdapo-OBO!
Nooooo! Na Bisi-OBODAPO Obe. grin
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by gunuvi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
234GT: Bisi IDIdapo-OBO!
You can say that again...IdiGBEPON-OBO
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by 234GT(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ninilowo:
Nooooo! Na Bisi-OBODAPO Obe. grin
gunuvi:
You can say that again...IdiGBEPON-OBO
I admit I made a mistake. I should have written Bisi OKOdapo-OBO.
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by kennydave: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Before u people can jurge why can u hear from other side which is ( bisi ibidapo).
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gaggi:

As if yours isn't wider, u ho. Retired ashy still dey form saint. grin
what a phuckin cheap way to seek for attention! Ok..well you've been seen. Now pls go get a freakin life dude and learn to face ur front!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by stallion2: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by sunnshyn(f): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
eseosa77:

sunshyn, your are mad,i said you are foolish to have spewed that nonsence about my esteemed OBA OF BENIN.What has he got to do with the issue at hand?.pls mind what u say here so as not to let ur mouth send u to early grave i beg u.

Thank you & God bless you!

Btw, its sunnshyn!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Why did the guy write a post with a bunch of 6's

.....Bunch of Weirdos on this website
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by petnkool: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2012
temizt:

Seconded
Bisi OKOdapo-OBO
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by lastpage: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2012
author:
The development, which is getting messier by the day, as Bisi, who is currently engaged to another man, who is a staff of NNPC, has courted more controversy as the revelation has left her current fiancee in limbo. The parents of Bisi’s fiancee had insisted that the actress must get pregnant before they can get married. Now, Bisi is pregnant, but for a different man.

Na dis "mugun" l pity pass, in all this saga!

Fiancee indeed!

Lastpage!
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by bank2k4real(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
grin I go try add my name to the list..
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2012

This is what I've always preached, always follow the 90 days rule, it will save you from unnecessary embarrassment.

I hope you would also wait for 90 days before requesting or expecting 'things' from the man?
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2012
mehn I nor blame em at all ooo. even me dey see Bisi for my dreams. cheesy
Re: Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe by amusbay(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children / Mercy Johnson Spotted With Majid Michel On Set / Toolz Lovely In Face Print Dress(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.