Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election (15850 Views)

Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation / Breaking News: GEJ Declares State of Emergency in selected LGAs in Borno, Yobe, Niger and Plateau. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by AdeniyiA(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2012
critical analysis of importance and uses of 'iroko' tree and broom will reveal that d broom is known to sweep very well when newly bought(elected or selected) and later wear off, become shortened n reduced performances set in -lagos example.
my people, if u know d functions and uses of iroko tree n products...eeeeeeehhh,
so,in my state of enlightened and educated ppl,it's a stupidity of d highest order trying to cut,uproot or sweep off a whole 'iroko' tree with some junkies brooms
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by supereagle(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=Adeniyi A.]critical analysis of importance and uses of 'iroko' tree and broom will reveal that d broom is known to sweep very well when newly bought(elected or selected) and later wear off, become shortened n reduced performances set in -lagos example.
my people, if u know d functions and uses of iroko tree n products...eeeeeeehhh,
so,in my state of enligtened and educated ppl,it's a stupidity of d highest order trying to cut,uproot or sweep off a whole 'iroko' tree with some junkies brooms[/quote
Older and shorter broom sweep better and cleaner than the new broom.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Kay Paramount: It's possible 4 Tinuigbo 2 come 4rm Lagos and dictate for us in ONDO (EEWO ORISHA)
Tell dem 4 me.. If datz posible, den itz posible 4 fish to swim on sand..
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=supereagle][/quote]
It is not even a broom made in ondo state. It is a broom made in ibadan to sweep ondo state into tinubuz pocket in lagos... Eewo orisha...

2 Likes

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by farolee(m): 5:32am On Oct 21, 2012
Tinubu thought he is smarter than Iroko,what a big mistake.I don't need the best political analyst that this thief will lose.up Mimiko,up Ondo State.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by marabout(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2012
dimeji2009dj: that is how it should be. To before warn is to before harm.

Ol' boy this ya grammaticus na waya oh! This is certainly not from Hon. Obayagbon's lexicon.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by jarkata(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2012
The mechanism of inter governmental relations has been characterize by accrimony,the system has been vitiated and thrown into political oblivion in ondo state.mimiko is a good man to be precise i had an encunter with him as the SSG under adefarati administration.but d fact still remains dat there is no significant improvement in d level of development in ondo state,uneployment of youth increased geometrically,lack of good roads,poor water supply,poverty level is on increase and will keep on shouting iroko dat shouldnt be d bone of contension whoever dat emerge let dem bring significant transformstion into d state.i rest my case, ondo o ni baje oooo!!!!!
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Shaw007(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2012
torres2: Think Aketi should know that law & politics are two different field of life your been successful in law doesn't determine that of politics. Pple don't like you shikenah; if you like go to court na you sabi you go lose sotey.
shey we kuku knw wetin Go end am na. . .Mimiko wins,he(Aketi) goes 2 court,court still declares Mimiko the outright winner,Case closed,tifnubu even more disgraced

#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by ijigbamigb(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2012
I think Mimiko is the only one capable of countering the antics and politics of the ACN.
One sure thing is ACN would have defeated the PDP if both are left to face each other. But Mimiko is surely not a baby-politician. He really has the intelligence and political charisma to stand as a better opposition to the ACN in d entire south west. But my fear is that, aside Mimiko in dt party, the rest are onlookers. He's d alpha and omega of that party.

I wish him a successful second term, but he has to start grooming acceptable personalities if he wants to remain in power even after leaving office.
I voted for him simply because d other candidates appear unprepared.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by lazbay(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2012
I'm sad that while Osun state is wallowing poverty, pple don't have money, Aregbesola still took our money to go & fight a senseless battle against Iroko in Ondo state. He has wasted so much of osun money on this election. But I'm so hapi & relieved dat Tinubu has been reduced to an ordinary man by Iroko. This is a great lesson for A C N. Propaganda & lies can't hold water for too long. Aregbe should be ready for d battle of his life come next election. A C N wasted our money & they have bn put to shame. Gbagaun.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Series22(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2012
Wsdm: The beauty of democracy in Nigeria is still in the south west. The results above shows that every contestants is surely getting their due proportion. Unlike in other places were by the incumbents swallows all the votes leaving noting at all for the others.
what about other parts of the country where the incumbents loses. Or were u in mars when it happend in Nassarawa? Abi u just wan just massage ur Ego?
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Series22(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2012
torres2:

Tinubu is a political thug hidding under the good things awolowo did, man who decides for the party either good or bad, pleasant or not. May I say he is the godfather of ACN(asiwaju company of nincompoop)
who is Awolowo?
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by disdorm(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2012
By SaharaReporters, These are the election results officially announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria. S/N LGA ACTION CONGRESS PARTY/ LABOUR PARTY / PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY 1. Akure North 5,671 /10,857 /4,916 2. Akoko North East 8,693/ 12,153/ 6,847 3. Akoko North West 9,138/ 11,675/ 7,847 4 Ifedore 5,522/ 11,062/ 3,978 5. Ile Oluji/Oke Igbo 9,061/ 11,945/ 6,521 6. Irele 5,066 /9, 435/ 9,341 7. Ondo East 2,750/ 8, 404/ 3,933 8. Ondo West 7,225/ 41,280/ 6,669 9. Owo Local Govt 17, 967/ 14,870/ 6,058 10. Ose Local Govt 6,376/ 11,071/ 5, 833 11. Akure South 11,955/ 49,915/ 12,467 12. Okitipupa 8,495/ 11,968/ 21,024 13. Idanre 5,111/ 15,990/ 5,923 14 Akoko S. East 3,330/ 6,316/ 3,425
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2012
disdorm: By SaharaReporters, These are the election results officially announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria. S/N LGA ACTION CONGRESS PARTY/ LABOUR PARTY / PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY 1. Akure North 5,671 /10,857 /4,916 2. Akoko North East 8,693/ 12,153/ 6,847 3. Akoko North West 9,138/ 11,675/ 7,847 4 Ifedore 5,522/ 11,062/ 3,978 5. Ile Oluji/Oke Igbo 9,061/ 11,945/ 6,521 6. Irele 5,066 /9, 435/ 9,341 7. Ondo East 2,750/ 8, 404/ 3,933 8. Ondo West 7,225/ 41,280/ 6,669 9. Owo Local Govt 17, 967/ 14,870/ 6,058 10. Ose Local Govt 6,376/ 11,071/ 5, 833 11. Akure South 11,955/ 49,915/ 12,467 12. Okitipupa 8,495/ 11,968/ 21,024 13. Idanre 5,111/ 15,990/ 5,923 14 Akoko S. East 3,330/ 6,316/ 3,425
GoodNewz in d House....
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Maxymilliano(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Failure is indeed an orphan, where are the online voters who were screaming Aketi for governor few weeks ago?

The era of propaganda is over and this should served as lessons to Tinubu and his Asiwaju Corporation of Nincompoop, you can't force your will on people.

The expected outcome of the election will sure prove to the whole world that Tinubu is just a human afterall, and not a god.

What a waste of time and money for Tinubu, what a misadventure, what a way to be demystified.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by yimkalove(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Please any body way know tinubu should tell him D̳̿at the time has come wen the SW will determine the future not one ole like him and all the obas of Sw should be behave like good leader not onijekuje
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by omenziate(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Terrible terrible news for the ACN gang. Next should b Aregbesola and Amosun, dose goons should b sent packing. AC -hen , power to Tinubu.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Dreystar(f): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2012
Election Quote of the Year: "Stupidity is when you attempt to cut an Iroko tree with a broom" ~ Chi Josh

ACN- You all should have invested your money in other things.undecided Now you've experimented what it's like to attempt cutting an Iroko with a broom; since every experiment gets a result- ENJOY your RESULT!
grin

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Twhizzy1993(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2012
up u go
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Alajiki(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Well, politics is like football...you win some, you lose some. Mimiko! Be humble in victory...that's an advice.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by ojofree: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2012
dimeji2009dj: that is how it should be. To before warn is to before harm.
WHAT?
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Maxymilliano: Failure is indeed an orphan, where are the online voters who were screaming Aketi for governor few weeks ago?

The era of propaganda is over and this should served as lessons to Tinubu and his Asiwaju Corporation of Nincompoop, you can't force your will on people.

The expected outcome of the election will sure prove to the whole world that Tinubu is just a human afterall, and not a god.

What a waste of time and money for Tinubu, what a misadventure, what a way to be demystified.
Itz so exasperationg haw some people choose to make him a demi-god. He (tinubu) even acknowlege dt he is a god-father. See haw he met hs waterloo. Dont be suprise dt he will go beging mimiko if eventually ACN fields a presidential candidate come 2015.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by aljharem(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2012
torhuke:
Itz so exasperationg haw some people choose to make him a demi-god. He (tinubu) even acknowlege dt he is a god-father. See haw he met hs waterloo. Dont be suprise dt he will go beging mimiko if eventually ACN fields a presidential candidate come 2015.

Mr " I am a yorubaman" how far na grin grin
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Alajiki: Well, politics is like football...you win some, you lose some. Mimiko! Be humble in victory...that's an advice.
Mimiko has alwayz been a humble & God fearing man. If u know him, if ur close to him, u will know dat and datz why God is exalting him.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2012
alj harem:

Mr " I am a yorubaman" how far na grin grin
Lafz.. Broz, i loyal!

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by aljharem(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2012
torhuke:
Mimiko has alwayz been a humble & God fearing man. If u know him, if ur close to him, u will know dat and datz why God is exalting him.

shocked shocked shocked shocked Ebo lo ti mor mimiko ? that is if you understand yoruba
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by mayowaeh: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Iroko all the way, I appreciate the good ppl of ondo state for shining there eyes and taking right decision.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2012
torres2:

Tinubu is a political thug hidding under the good things awolowo did, man who decides for the party either good or bad, pleasant or not. May I say he is the godfather of ACN(asiwaju company of nincompoop)
Una wan kill person o
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by bashydemy(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2012
All of you should just shut up and stop making nonsense mockery on ACN, it was this ACN that fight the battle for Mimiko in the first place if not he wont even have the chance to smell that seat and power of incumbency is at work here. Where were you all when the Same Tinubu and his team of ACN fight it out with PDP and uproot them from SW? are there no Labour Party Candidate in those states? why not do the same. I want you all to know that is not possible for you to win all battle. So if LP finally won Goodluck to them and ACN still as 6 states to her disposal. ACN rule.
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by faluasafe: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2012
The kinds of comments being posted by people on this trend make me think do we even know what we want in this country. Some are so childish, others-u even wonder weda they are just agents of those crazy politicians.

Fact is an election was conducted, what is now the upset if the incubent wins?
Can each and everyone of you ask yourself that if you are not a direct participant in politics/relatives/agents, what have you gained from all these politicians or their being in government?
People are so sentimental, they leave real issues. U don't even know their stance-weda its tinubu/bad governance/anything

What more can I say? Abeg today na Sunday, gotta rest

2 Likes

Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by politician(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2012
ijigbamigb: I think Mimiko is the only one capable of countering the antics and politics of the ACN.
One sure thing is ACN would have defeated the PDP if both are left to face each other. But Mimiko is surely not a baby-politician. He really has the intelligence and political charisma to stand as a better opposition to the ACN in d entire south west. But my fear is that, aside Mimiko in dt party, the rest are onlookers. He's d alpha and omega of that party.

I wish him a successful second term, but he has to start grooming acceptable personalities if he wants to remain in power even after leaving office.
I voted for him simply because d other candidates appear unprepared.

Bro, Ȋ̝̊̅ really appreciate your reason for voting him, others were shouting tinubu, cocoa house!!

pls and what does that makes MIMIKO too!! A Godfather I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the making!! ( At least prof boroface can start packing his baggage and leave the senate)
Ȋ̝̊̅ am not pro ACN but critical analysis of this election points only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one direction!!
A tale of a Godfather and a Godson!!

When the result is announced, analysis will follow! Ȋ̝̊̅ have said it for the umpteenth time that it will take a political miracle for ACN to spin this!!

It was an investment gone awry!!

Mimiko did what he had always done, create an imaginary enemy and cry for pity ( argumentum ad miserandium) and Ȋ̝̊̅ must really doff my fila to him!! Nice tactics!! Works every time for him!!

Jagaban should count his losses!! You don't win every battle!!

Like Ȋ̝̊̅ said critical analysis will follow!!
Re: Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2012
hikmoj: Iroko ni baba now. Aketi shouldn't hv allowed Tinubu to interfer in his matter...pple just hate that man even in lag here.
.tinubu is spoiling show for acn.like of adams and young politicians should take charge of acn.i do not know much about tinubu,but it seems people hate him absolutely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Refuses To Appeal Ruling Against Kashamu’s Extradition / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.