Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. (5314 Views)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. by bunmioguns(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
The Teacher asked her Class what their parents do for a Living.

One girl said, her father was a Doctor.

Another said her Mother was an Engineer, and Akpos stood up and said

"My mum Is a Pr.o..stitute"

The Teacher Slapped Him and Sent him Off to the Principal's Office.

Then, after 45 minutes Akpos Returned.

So the Teacher asked, "Did you Tell the Principal what you said In class??"

Akpos Said, "YES"

"Well, what did the Principal say?" asked The Teacher and Akpos answered

"He Said that Every job is Important to our Economy,

He even Gave me a Packet of Sweets

and

Asked My mum's phone Number.." cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Teacher Released a Hot Fart grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. by Homar(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
The dryest joke ave ever seen . Get a life bunmi .
Re: Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. by bunmioguns(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Homar: The dryest joke ave ever seen . Get a life bunmi .

what is dis steewwpped gayy albino doing in my thread

*calls on his bouncers to throw him away* embarassed
Re: Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. by jbblues24(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2019
Strong illustration mate grin
Re: Revealed!!!! Akpos Mother Is A Prostitute. by Tito09h: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chai grin

(1) (Reply)

“amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) / First To Do No Dey Pain. / Naughty Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.