Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? (10239 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
ATMC: how are you going to bring up ur kids or are you an eunuch?
NAH I AINT NO EUNUCH. I WAS KNOWN AS A LEGENDARY COCKSMAN IN MY UNENLIGHTENED DAYS grin grin grin BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY HOW TO BRING UP MY KIDS ? WITH THE BIBLE. THEY DONT NEED TO GO TO NO DEMONIC CHURCHES. I AM ALL THE CHURCH THEY NEED. MY BODY WILL BE THE TEMPLE. THEY CAN COME TO ME ( TEMPLE ) FOR SERVICE

1 Like

Re: Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? by highyo: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
jamp: My fellow NL, Could it be said that buying and selling on a sunday is a sin since the Bible said remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.

If is a sin that means almost everybody is committing the sin cos we buy fuel on sunday or enter taxi to visit friends/relations on sunday.

Let's reason together on this

Buying on sunday is not a sin because is not a sabbat day for it is the first day of the week

The real sabbat is Saturday and we must keep it Holy (I'm trying to do dat too)
Re: Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? by ATMC(f): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: NAH I AINT NO EUNUCH. I WAS KNOWN AS A LEGENDARY COCKSMAN IN MY UNENLIGHTENED DAYS grin grin grin BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY HOW TO BRING UP MY KIDS ? WITH THE BIBLE. THEY DONT NEED TO GO TO NO DEMONIC CHURCHES. I AM ALL THE CHURCH THEY NEED. MY BODY WILL BE THE TEMPLE. THEY CAN COME TO ME ( TEMPLE ) FOR SERVICE
you will end up raising a bunch of what i don't know if you do so. They wont have their own will but yours, and it ought not to be so cos they were sent to this world to fulfill a purpose which you don't know exactly what it is save it be revealed to you otherwise your role ends in guiding them aright. They need d church just as they need d school to form or are you going to do home school as well? If you want to raise godly seed, they should be raised in church alongside d little corrections you may have to give. Though no church is perfect cos imperfect pple make up d congregational church nevertheless there must be a church dt will be conducive for raising godly seeds and i suggest you find dt and raise them kids of urs there.
Re: Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? by ihedioramma: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
MY BROTHERS I THINK IS SIN LET US TELL OUR SELFS THE TRUT , WHAT OF THE ONE THAT IS SELLING ON SUNDAY DID HE GO TO CHURCH? DONT YOU THINK WE THAT SAY WE GOTO CHURCH EVERY DAY OR SUNDAYS MAKE THIS ONE'S THAT SELL ON SUNDAY SIN ? BECOS IF WE DONT BUY ON SUNDAY THEY WILL STOP SELLING ON SUNDAYS. IF YOU GO TO SCHOOL ON SUNDAY WILL YOU SE ANY ONE TO TECH YOU ? SO I THINK THE ONE THAT GOTO CHURCH AND AFFTER CHURCH GOTO MARKET SIN WITH ONE THAT SOLD TO HIM OR HER .IF NOT SO TELL ME YOURS ON ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? by HerexG(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2012
Guys don't be fooled by or bound by aliens culture, it is the culture of the Jews and not us not to sell or buy on sundays. Africans open ur eyes and be wise, even the bible made it clear that we are no more bound by the law but grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / Long Church Service: Good Or Bad? / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.