Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Vodoo Love:pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vodoo Love:pls Help Me (2315 Views)

Am In Love Pls Help. / Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: / Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by gbolahan85(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2008
what do you do when you discover that ur girl friend is about to take ur name to a spiritualist and the only delay she had ,isthat she does not knoww ur mother's name.also ,u discovered that she sucessfully did the same to her EX-boyfriend
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
i go take the 'blood of Jesus' scatter the juju.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
Wetin Boredon no go cause? Wetin person no go see for this Nairaland? Infact I promise to be a loyal emloyee from today. no mor Nairaland
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by gbolahan85(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
for God saake ,i need serius answers as it's really happening to me.please someone provide a good answer
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2008
urrgh, really, you should go to a pastor or something and then tell him/her the problem so that they can pray for you etc. The work of Jesus will surely rule over the juju. smiley
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by tngtech(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
My suggest you go see a pastor, better still a Real Man of God for consuelling, because my brother, wat i think is about to happen to you is disastrous. shocked Am beside, you didn't tell us what you did to her before taking your name and dat of your family to a spiritualist. Say the truth my guy, grin
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by sistajay(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
No believe all that mumbo jumbo vodoo love, nothing dey greater than power of GOD.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by kokorunna(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
Although I don't believe in things like this but firstly the relationship is over and secondly I will pray that God will destroy every plan of the devil.  angry

People are WICKED. shocked
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by kingsikaz(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2008
ti e ti ba ni en grin grin grin u better go 2 oke- tude for solution or else,
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by talk2sulta: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2008
@poster

how much are you worth? grin.please include my name in your will as you say your last prayers. grin
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by opokonwa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster
our post is still very vague angry
Why would she take your name to a spiritualist?! shocked shocked shocked
For what?
And what was the fate of her Ex-boyfriend?
Is he now dead or alive, poor or rich
Make complete posts please! angry
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
@topic

I'll tie raffia to my waist, paint my body and start dancing  No be only spiritualist get juju . . . . long hisssssssssssssssss

There's no need to disturb God from his more important duties. I'll handle this myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Busta(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
really. . . does such things exist?

guy u better dump her fast and run go pastor for help!
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by waleab: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
sadly it does. the fact that she is asking for the mums name means she is going for the real thing. you should be praying
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by almondjoy(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2008
She must be very ugly or pretty desperate to resort to such means! kiss

Anyway, she gets what she paid for! Some men are really only good for the babalawo's pot of soup!
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by ogb5(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2008
If you no like juju and you no belong to juju club, then send her parking, she will not stop even after marriage and you will be worse off for it.

If you like juju and you belong to juju club, then congrats, you have found your match, marry her fast, together both of you can cause greater havoc than if you are separated.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 24, 2008
dnt worry much. get four white kolanuts and inside 10naira salt n put twenty naira,say ur intention n give it to a beggar woman sitting down.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by ariblaze(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@topic

I'll tie raffia to my waist, paint my body and start dancing No be only spiritualist get juju . . . . long hisssssssssssssssss

There's no need to disturb God from his more important duties. I'll handle this myself grin grin grin grin

this shit cracks me up
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by OmoEko1(f): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2008
I don't know how true it is oh but i heard a lot of Naija babe back home does love vodoo especially when the guy is loading

@topic

Best advice, don't eat or drink anything she gives you.

Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by keresi: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2008
just have to careful and always cover urself with the blood of jesus u wil be protected
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by TOYOSI20(f): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2008
Spiritualist?

What are u still waiting for, shocked

Go for go for prayer and fasting, quick, quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by adeboo(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2008
But if u know this and u are asking what to do baffles me.

U should just leave her asap before she succeeds in maybe even killin u gan.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Damoche10: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
Guy u don sign ur death warrant!!!
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:25am On Feb 26, 2008
Omo Eko:

I don't know how true it is oh but i heard a lot of Naija babe back home does love vodoo especially when the guy is loading

@topic

this 'voodoo love thing' no dey last oooooooo. It backfires!!!! nothing goes for nothing.

ariblaze:

this shit cracks me up

wink grin grin i heard a pastor once say that its not everything you have to trouble God about. Sometimes its good to intimidate the devil himself. . . . so long as you know whose got ya back
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 4:13am On Feb 26, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

this 'voodoo love thing' no dey last oooooooo. It backfires!!!! nothing goes for nothing.

wink grin grin i heard a pastor once say that its not everything you have to trouble God about. Sometimes its good to intimidate the devil himself. . . . so long as you know whose got ya back
But the deed would have been done by then
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by choco4life(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
See the next available pastor.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Usiola(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
I had an experience like urs, she went to see a seer asking about (her Dad's not my own) future.
Good advice, delete her number.
I bet you dont want to know the scores
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by gud9ija(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Guy you suck a bit! u should not even bring this matter to nairalanders for solution.
You are not a good refree! That's a gud foul for a RED CARD! say bye pls
i beg in JAH's name!
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by RyanShort(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
Is this for real shocked
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Cute500(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
Omo Eko:

@topic

Firstly,Leave her immediately and avoid seeing her completely.even if she tells u its urgent or important. If shes living wit u in ur house,pack a few tings and stay somewhere else,maybe wit a friend for now. Do not tell her where you are.

secondly, Do not accept anything she gives u to eat or drink, or any sort of gifts,letters, or present.

Go and speak to a Pastor immediately (if ur a christain) or Imam if ur muslim.pray continuously, at night before bedtime lock up all doors, open ur bible,read the scripture, and cover the house with the Precious blood of Jesus Christ.

God has power over any weapon of evil. Voodoo is real, do not take anything for granted. May the good Lord shelter you and keep you away from harm.Amen.
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
hehehehehe, Vodoo luv indeed for those who believe in that grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vodoo Love:pls Help Me by james1(m): 2:29am On Jun 20, 2010
@poster.
I noticed that you have not re-posted any comment since.
What did you do to this gurl?this story is not complete,may you reap the reward of your deed(s)which of course will be in full, AMEN
See you at the other side.hehehehehehehehe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? / God Cursed Men...... / She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.